Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
2roqsk2.jpg

o870qc.jpg

xcomfd.jpg

200p4k6.jpg

sbn7rn.jpg

that's off one google :camby:

Breh..the archeological society is funded by white people..they've been doing that for hella years..they used to think humans came from Asia..and of course they got funded for digging hella sites..until someone discovered that humans came from Africa..and archeologists couldn't get any funding to dig over there..so..

Orthodox historians don't accept the presence of africans in the new world before Columbus..so those are the books you are reading written by racists really..when many archeologists are saying that the olmecs have strong African features...and these are white archeologists that are saying that..not just only Afrocentrics..

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Last edited:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The serpent is an animal that has significance in numerous cultures, it isn't solely African. "The serpent represents black people," you cannot be serious man.

No..it does represent African people especially when the linguistics for serpent are similar around ancient cultures around the world..the name sounds the same from India to South America to Asia

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
There are carvings of figures with crowns on..the Deshret crown like lower egypt..they also have step pyramid crowns..that's a symbol of Egypt..there are head dresses that resemble the great sphinx of Egypt..also they have serpent symbols...the serpent is a african symbol..it represents black people .it's represents immortality..since the snake changes it's skin and rebirths..it's cosmological ..when ever you see a snake in ancient times.that means
Blacks went thru there

:laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There are carvings of figures with crowns on..the Deshret crown like lower egypt..they also have step pyramid crowns..that's a symbol of Egypt..there are head dresses that resemble the great sphinx of Egypt..also they have serpent symbols...the serpent is a african symbol..it represents black people .it's represents immortality..since the snake changes it's skin and rebirths..it's cosmological ..when ever you see a snake in ancient times.that means
Blacks went thru there..

nikka...when you say shyt like this...its REALLY hard for me to take you seriously.

Snakes are in the New World too breh.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why don't u trolls stop fukking up the thread. Nobody is trying to hear your cac university scholars after these are the same ppl to try and deny every part of African history, I swear its like these dudes are agents the minute a hidden colors thread shows up they're right there posting their cac "university society approved scholars" who have and continue to lie about the presence of Africans in the world. Get lost already. Again, the same university studies u c00ns are quoting, look what they're doing to this BLACK EGYPTIAN MAN. Where's your rebuttals about that????

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why don't u trolls stop fukking up the thread. Nobody is trying to hear your cac university scholars after these are the same ppl to try and deny every part of African history, I swear its like these dudes are agents the minute a hidden colors thread shows up they're right there posting their cac "university society approved scholars" who have and continue to lie about the presence of Africans in the world. Get lost already. Again, the same university studies u c00ns are quoting, look what they're doing to this BLACK EGYPTIAN MAN. Where's your rebuttals about that????

No one is trying to stifle "knowledge"...but you can't pretend like Tariq Nasheed can't do a better job with some of his reporting of facts.

HC 1 & 2 had hella inaccurate basic science information about AIDS and anthropology that just could not be ignored.

Educating or sharing the word is just fine, but theres no need to further distort things when the entire point of you doing the movie was to REMOVE distortion... :snoop:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No one is trying to stifle "knowledge"...but you can't pretend like Tariq Nasheed can't do a better job with some of his reporting of facts.

HC 1 & 2 had hella inaccurate basic science information about AIDS and anthropology that just could not be ignored.

Educating or sharing the word is just fine, but theres no need to further distort things when the entire point of you doing the movie was to REMOVE distortion... :snoop:
Dude is not distorting anything. I'm tired of going back and forth with people who will deny a statue that has CLEAR African features as not African or having to do with Africa then posts cac university disinformation as proof. If want to believe your cac shyt that's cool but me and the ppl who support hidden colors are not because these ppl do not have our best interest at hand. So take your "knowledge" elsewhere

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude is not distorting anything. I'm tired of going back and forth with people who will deny a statue that has CLEAR African features as not African or having to do with Africa then posts cac university disinformation as proof. If want to believe your cac shyt that's cool but me and the ppl who support hidden colors are not because these ppl do not have our best interest at hand. So take your "knowledge" elsewhere

I don't see clear african features.

I see why people WANT TO SAY those are african features, but I'm not seeing it.

Those stone carvings aren't truly detailed enough for me to accept that.

Its easy for me to say what it LOOKS like, but I can't in good faith honestly submit entirely to the idea.

I'm all for "alternative" history, but you're not even being skeptical. You're accepting EVERYTHING Nasheed says because HE said it.

Makes me wonder what YOUR thoughts are.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Its easy for me to say what it LOOKS like, but I can't in good faith honestly submit entirely to the idea.

I'm all for "alternative" history, but you're not even being skeptical. You're accepting EVERYTHING Nasheed says because HE said it.

You're saying its Nasheed that is saying this..what I am telling you is that I knew all this shyt like 8 years before hidden colors was released.,many people knew too ..way before me or any of us..so it's not psuedo history cuz Nasheed said it..you cacs stay hating on black history, and would rather learn from white racists ..everything you guys know have been forced lies down ya throat and you still believe it and accept it without learning for yaself or looking at the other side of the coin..

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

LMAO tell me what you see then, because there are also African tribes with high cheek bones and slanted eyes even. Your seeing cac bullshyt is what it is

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You're saying its Nasheed that is saying this..what I am telling you is that I knew all this shyt like 8 years before hidden colors was released.,many people knew too ..way before me or any of us..so it's not psuedo history cuz Nasheed said it..you cacs stay hating on black history, and would rather learn from white racists ..everything you guys know have been forced lies down ya throat and you still believe it and accept it without learning for yaself or looking at the other side of the coin..

Exactly. Their acting as if Nasheed simply pulled these theories out of his ass. Many of these concepts have been debated for decades, especially the Olmec question. However these cacs have obviously accepted the white scientists conclusions as FACT, and summarilly dismissing the ideas presented by the "alternative" scholars, simply because their white idols have rejected it previously. These same white historical leaders mind you, that have that tried to obfuscate the real black history for hundreds of years. Its disgusting and honestly a waste of time debating with these nikkas.

Those who refuse to accept history unless it is cosigned in a white journal should simply refrain from commenting on the topic any further.

P.S. Anthropology is a very fukking cool science.