Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
473px-20041229-Olmec_Head_%28Museo_Nacional_de_Antropolog%C3%ADa%29.jpg
who's phenotype is that???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's true,,nobody knows who the olmecs were..except that they used Egyptian concepts and african looking busts of faces..so..most likely they black..

Egyptian concepts? What? Burial Mounds? Thats it?

And as for "african features"... i don't see it.

I MAYBE see the desire to make it look like that, but that looks like a lot of current people in mexico.

Ya'll forget the number Spain did to mexico and south america.

At one point, mexico had the most black slaves in the new world.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is your name GetInTheTruck? :wtf:

What im saying is hes pointing to the Olmecs genetic information not matching Africans but the Olmecs are a people that they cant even verify with DNA as having existed so im trying to figure out how he can make a bold claim that scientists have verified the Olmecs not matching anyone of african descent.

Basically he gave up on making a real point so just took a short cut and proclaimed some nonsense.

:what:

http://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogs...burial-discovered-in-puebla.html#.Ui_y-sZQGgY

just stop.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
473px-20041229-Olmec_Head_%28Museo_Nacional_de_Antropolog%C3%ADa%29.jpg
who's phenotype is that???

any group of people who evolve in a tropical climate will have similar features. You think black africans are the only one running around with broad noses and full lips then you should try to get out more.

is that the only head you guys like to reference though? what about those other ones I posted. You really going to sit there and say they can't be mexican?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
any group of people who evolve in a tropical climate will have similar features. You think black africans are the only one running around with broad noses and full lips then you should try to get out more.

is that the only head you guys like to reference though? what about those other ones I posted. You really going to sit there and say they can't be mexican?

Right.

look at them barrel chested mofos in Peru high up in the mountains :heh:

I'm apt to believe the pre-columbian contact theory, but olmecs are probably the weakest link in that picture.

I mean there are wind and current patterns that PUSH you over the ocean.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If the Olmecs were African there would be genetic evidence existing today to suggest that. There is none. Instead you'd rather believe some group of Africans came over here for no reason, built a civilization, and then just vanished. Uhhh, sure.

Lets take a look at some of the other stone heads that aren't as popular:

OlmecHead2.jpg

colossal-head.gif

head028new.png

Look like mexicans to me.

show me a modern day mexican that looks like that :dead:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look at my post #358. Look at how even when the black Egyptian man clearly is a negro Africa the cacs in UNIVERITY try to tell him he is not and that he is "different" from the American negro how they come from JUNGLES. Same mentality being shown here. Sorry cacs and c00ns your not going to destroy anything with your university scholars, I'm going with the black folks so u can post all your university jibberish all you want because I know that's all that counts to u.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Egyptian concepts? What? Burial Mounds? Thats it?

And as for "african features"... i don't see it.

I MAYBE see the desire to make it look like that, but that looks like a lot of current people in mexico.

Ya'll forget the number Spain did to mexico and south america.

At one point, mexico had the most black slaves in the new world.

There are carvings of figures with crowns on..the Deshret crown like lower egypt..they also have step pyramid crowns..that's a symbol of Egypt..there are head dresses that resemble the great sphinx of Egypt..also they have serpent symbols...the serpent is a african symbol..it represents black people .it's represents immortality..since the snake changes it's skin and rebirths..it's cosmological ..when ever you see a snake in ancient times.that means
Blacks went thru there..

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If the Olmecs were African there would be genetic evidence existing today to suggest that. There is none. Instead you'd rather believe some group of Africans came over here for no reason, built a civilization, and then just vanished. Uhhh, sure.

Lets take a look at some of the other stone heads that aren't as popular:

OlmecHead2.jpg

colossal-head.gif

head028new.png

Look like mexicans to me.
Check your links.

Your first link

http://www.theurgics.com/products.html - a website that makes artifact replicas. :russ:

Your second link looks like its had its features chiseled down.

Your 3rd link from a better angle.
5526956105_f315e91bf3.jpg
:manny:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
There are carvings of figures with crowns on..the Deshret crown like lower egypt..they also have step pyramid crowns..that's a symbol of Egypt..there are head dresses that resemble the great sphinx of Egypt..also they have serpent symbols...the serpent is a african symbol..it represents black people .it's represents immortality..since the snake changes it's skin and rebirths..it's cosmological ..when ever you see a snake in ancient times.that means
Blacks went thru there..

The serpent is an animal that has significance in numerous cultures, it isn't solely African. "The serpent represents black people," you cannot be serious man.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Check your links.

Your first link

http://www.theurgics.com/products.html - a website that makes artifact replicas. :russ:

Your second link looks like its had its features chiseled down.

Your 3rd link from a better angle.
5526956105_f315e91bf3.jpg
:manny:

Here's another angle :
fig4_1.jpg

That can't be a mexican?

So if you don't like the way one of these things looks it automatically means it must have been chiseled down by cacs?