Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I dont think its that they dont have academics its just all up in the air at this point. They did not keep written records to detail who came before the cac so really all you can go off of is are cultural artifacts of the time and cross reference them to far away nations. Also, what would a European be able to tell you about the people that came before they did? They werent the original people of South America and south Americans practically got their history wiped off the planet By cacs. I dont believe anyone really has proof who from a foreign land was here pre cac

Not accepted, but not debunked.

linguistics and genetic evidence has proven that there is no connection between the descendants of the Olmecs and any African population. If the theory is that they came here just to build a civilization and leave, then we should know at least something about where they came from and what caused them to leave in the first place, what shipping routes they took, etc. we don't have any of that. all we have are some stone heads with thick lips and wide noses that lots of Mexicans have.

There's about as much proof for the Olmecs being African as there is for aliens building the pyramids.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
linguistics and genetic evidence has proven that there is no connection between the descendants of the Olmecs and any African population. If the theory is that they came here just to build a civilization and leave, then we should know at least something about where they came from and what caused them to leave in the first place, what shipping routes they took, etc. we don't have any of that. all we have are some stone heads with thick lips and wide noses that lots of Mexicans have.

There's about as much proof for the Olmecs being African as there is for aliens building the pyramids.
:russ: What DNA evidence do they have that the Olmecs even existed to compare them to ANYONE.

You're just talking now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how you don't even have to be the most astute researcher in here to know who's a troll/cac. It's sad to see the lengths some of these cacs on here will go through just to disrupt discussion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Tommy Knocks

You didn't read far enough..but yeah..humans have been in the America's for 18,000 years and they werent Asian or Native American..they recreated the face on the oldest skull and it was african..so yes..blacks were here before anybody else..meaning that they may have been the olmecs...

:stopitslime:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ: What DNA evidence do they have that the Olmecs even existed to compare them to ANYONE.

You're just talking now.
You talking to me? I'm just saying, if a see a statue with African features I'm assuming its modeled after someone of African descent... Why do I need DNA when I have 2 eyeballs

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who proclaims themselves to be a metaphysician
should be met with extreme skepticism but cats in this thread
are too caught up labeling anyone who disagrees with them as
"White" or someone who is a self hating "C***" to think about this
shyt objectively.
It's sad and funny at the same time because dudes like
@VictorVonDoom have mentioned REAL black historians that
you can check out and y'all brushed that shyt to the side
in favor of Comedians, Metaphysicians and fukking Krs-One.
Just :snoop: :smh:

There seriously needs to be a bigger representation of Black intellectuals
so clowns like Tariq Nasheed and Polight can't take advantage of that void.
For the record, I do have Tariq's book on game/macking on my hard drive
and he gives decent advice about women and self improvement but anything
beyond that is a no go if you ask me.

*note*
I respect Krs-One as a Hip Hop legend.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You really have to appreciate the most unscientific nikkas who CONSISTENTLY expose the gaps in their knowledge running to sources to verify whatever they want to be true, knowing damn well they don't understand genetic analysis or general biology or much less anthropology.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You talking to me? I'm just saying, if a see a statue with African features I'm assuming its modeled after someone of African descent... Why do I need DNA when I have 2 eyeballs
Is your name GetInTheTruck? :wtf:

What im saying is hes pointing to the Olmecs genetic information not matching Africans but the Olmecs are a people that they cant even verify with DNA as having existed so im trying to figure out how he can make a bold claim that scientists have verified the Olmecs not matching anyone of african descent.

Basically he gave up on making a real point so just took a short cut and proclaimed some nonsense.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You really have to appreciate the most unscientific nikkas who CONSISTENTLY expose the gaps in their knowledge running to sources to verify whatever they want to be true, knowing damn well they don't understand genetic analysis or general biology or much less anthropology.
I dont think they're gonna take the bait bruh. You might want to man up and speak more directly by diving head first into the discussion with some information.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Anybody who proclaims themselves to be a metaphysician
should be met with extreme skepticism but cats in this thread
are too caught up labeling anyone who disagrees with them as
"White" or someone who is a self hating "C***" to think about this
shyt objectively.
It's sad and funny at the same time because dudes like
@VictorVonDoom have mentioned REAL black historians that
you can check out and y'all brushed that shyt to the side
in favor of Comedians, Metaphysicians and fukking Krs-One.
Just :snoop: :smh:

There seriously needs to be a bigger representation of Black intellectuals
so clowns like Tariq Nasheed and Polight can't take advantage of that void.
For the record, I do have Tariq's book on game/macking on my hard drive
and he gives decent advice about women and self improvement but anything
beyond that is a no go if you ask me.

I forget in the other thread, dude had a list of some actual black scientists out there who are trying to bring some legit inquiry into these things:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Ehret

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Kittles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._O._Y._Keita

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

You're just talking now.

If the Olmecs were African there would be genetic evidence existing today to suggest that. There is none. Instead you'd rather believe some group of Africans came over here for no reason, built a civilization, and then just vanished. Uhhh, sure.

Lets take a look at some of the other stone heads that aren't as popular:

OlmecHead2.jpg

colossal-head.gif

head028new.png

Look like mexicans to me.