Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Remember in Hidden Colors 2 where we talked about how African immigrants are told to "denounce" their Blackness and OTHER Blacks when there come over here? Peep this interview...
. " I love how c00ns in this thread siding with cacs about this film using Cac university studies as "debunking". Here's just another of MULTITUDE of instances of cacs trying to cover up black history. Here's a black Egyptian man who's been fighting US government for 30yrs against classifying him as white. He works in a UNIVERSITY where the cacs tell him he has no connection with black ppl over here and how we're from the "jungles". This is the same rhetoric u c00ns have been using to justify THE CLEAR African presence in Asian and other places in the world even though these people CLEArly have dark skin and africoid features. That idiot viktorvaughn posted some cac "debunk" of Olmec statues being African/black from Some UNIVERSITY "scholar", these scholars are the same ones he sides with with history instead of our black scholars who study and try to defog the complete lies being told and expose the true African presence in history. And these university scholars cacs are the ones your looking for to give verification to our black scholars when they're spreading non sense??? WATCH THE VIDEO POSTED

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel feel sorry for y'all who have to watch this stupid pseudoscientific bullshyt to feel better about yourselves. It's a sad indictment on the stake of black intellectuals today that idiot charlatans like Tariq Nasheed and the dusted off corpse of Frances Cress Welsing are finding such a following among the youth today.
This nikka is Indian and looks like Lloyd Banks...Go talk about Indian shyt, leave the black shyt to black people. fukk outta here.

S7zoZ.gif

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
[qand conversation but you have to bring something to table other than a c00n/cracker mentality.[/quote]
"Remember in Hidden Colors 2 where we talked about how African immigrants are told to "denounce" their Blackness and OTHER Blacks when there come over here? Peep this interview...
. " I love how c00ns in this thread siding with cacs about this film using Cac university studies as "debunking". Here's just another of MULTITUDE of instances of cacs trying to cover up black history. Here's a black Egyptian man who's been fighting US government for 30yrs against classifying him as white. He works in a UNIVERSITY where the cacs tell him he has no connection with black ppl over here and how we're from the "jungles". This is the same rhetoric u c00ns have been using to justify THE CLEAR African presence in Asian and other places in the world even though these people CLEArly have dark skin and africoid features. That idiot viktorvaughn posted some cac "debunk" of Olmec statues being African/black from Some UNIVERSITY "scholar", these scholars are the same ones he sides with with history instead of our black scholars who study and try to defog the complete lies being told and expose the true African presence in history. And these university scholars cacs are the ones your looking for to give verification to our black scholars when they're spreading non sense??? WATCH THE VIDEO POSTED

Uh, Egypt is one thing and I didn't see anybody in this thread disputing Egypt being an African civilization. When you start to try and claim the Olmecs, Indians, Chinese, etc. then you've gone off the deep end.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff: Your definition of "associating with blackness" is dikkriding Tariq Nasheed's nonsense...or is it dikkriding Ron Paul and saying black people should join the tea party? I don't know. You change your entire ideological worldview about once every fiscal quarter.

I'm not sure where you come off saying I "attack threads discussing topics edifying black culture," when you're a racist Nigerian who despises American blacks and all you ever do is shyt on black people, calling them c00ns and nikkas, echoing the Horatio Alger cliches of every white right wing racist who denies the existence of structural racism since the 1960's. You're Rush Limbaugh in blackface...fukk outta here.

black people should join the tea party?

:dead:

tell me that boy aint say that

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
This video right here picks apart the "Olmecs were African" arguments pretty efficiently. It also demonstrates how offensive this garbage is to the actual native peoples of the Americas. It's pretty sad that these people were damn near wiped out by whites and now a fringe minority of blacks are trying to claim their history as their own. Pathetic, and completely uncalled for.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This video right here picks apart the "Olmecs were African" arguments pretty efficiently. It also demonstrates how offensive this garbage is to the actual native peoples of the Americas. It's pretty sad that these people were damn near wiped out by whites and now a fringe minority of blacks are trying to claim their history as their own. Pathetic, and completely uncalled for.

How much research have you done on Olmecs personally?I believe the point with the Olmecs is to prove Black people were in the Americas before that faq Colombus.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
my point is that you cats spend so much time trying to prove points that dont mean shyt to your current life.
I actually grew up w/ all this black bookstore "knowledge", so I probably know more about it than you do.

But I grew up and stopped caring about white folks, black folks....everybody!
So we should be like you? :russ: Who do you think you are?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
black people should join the tea party?

:dead:

tell me that boy aint say that
Yeah he did. Hiphoplives4eva has been a joke in KTL/HL for several years. 3 years ago he was stanning white supremacist/neoconfederate sympathizer Ron Paul and saying black people should join the tea party. Now he's some afrocentrist history preaching Tariq Nasheed acolyte. His style stay switching like a fakkit. In the few years he's posted, he's stanned Barack Obama (who he hates and calls a c00n now), Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Anthony Weiner, the tea party, Jimmy "the rent is too damn high" McMillan, Cornel West, Allen West, Fidel Castro, and Che Guevara. He needs to start stanning a suicide cult and off himself. I lost for giving that dude half a bar.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
How much research have you done on Olmecs personally?I believe the point with the Olmecs is to prove Black people were in the Americas before that faq Colombus.

How much have you done? The point was to try and claim that Africans were here before both Columbus and that the Natives of that area we are familiar with today aren't really authentic because they aren't African :comeon:

If you watch HC2 this theme is insinuated throughout the Americas segment. They don't really go as hard with the Asian stuff because they know Indian/Chinese/Japanese scholars will debunk this stuff easily. Unfortunately, Natives don't have academics at their disposal to that extent, but any expert on mesoamerican history and culture can tell you that none of these theories stand up against scrutiny.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How much have you done? The point was to try and claim that Africans were here before both Columbus and that the Natives of that area we are familiar with today aren't really authentic because they aren't African :comeon:

If you watch HC2 this theme is insinuated throughout the Americas segment. They don't really go as hard with the Asian stuff because they know Indian/Chinese/Japanese scholars will debunk this stuff easily. Unfortunately, Natives don't have academics at their disposal to that extent, but any expert on mesoamerican history and culture can tell you that none of these theories stand up against scrutiny.
I believe the other part to that belief is that they came here but did not mix with the locals. They just left evidence that they were here. They didnt come to sleep with everyone like Europeans.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah he did. Hiphoplives4eva has been a joke in KTL/HL for several years. 3 years ago he was stanning white supremacist/neoconfederate sympathizer Ron Paul and saying black people should join the tea party. Now he's some afrocentrist history preaching Tariq Nasheed acolyte. His style stay switching like a fakkit. In the few years he's posted, he's stanned Barack Obama (who he hates and calls a c00n now), Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Anthony Weiner, the tea party, Jimmy "the rent is too damn high" McMillan, Cornel West, Allen West, Fidel Castro, and Che Guevara. He needs to start stanning a suicide cult and off himself. I lost for giving that dude half a bar.
Go read and watch the video in post #358

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

I dont think its that they dont have academics its just all up in the air at this point. They did not keep written records to detail who came before the cac so really all you can go off of is are cultural artifacts of the time and cross reference them to far away nations. Also, what would a European be able to tell you about the people that came before they did? They werent the original people of South America and south Americans practically got their history wiped off the planet By cacs. I dont believe anyone really has proof who from a foreign land was here pre cac

Not accepted, but not debunked.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea, I agree, but the Vondoom dude and the rest of them were saying the olmecs aren't African/ black:what: look at the fukkin features, the Olmec look like young chop

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Your a sad and pathetic human being. Thank god your bytch ass is finally being exposed for the clown you are. Keep maintaining a dossier of my posting history faqqot. I hope some of my posts enlightens yourr dumbass eventually.