Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Come on man, don't play that game. If there is evidence that you say I'm overlooking, then present it. "it's out there, go find it" is a cop out.

Even when I watched HC2 yesterday, I was disappointed because I thought they were going to get deeper into the Olmec theory, but they didn't. All they did was talk about how the head was discovered, how it looked like an African, and then that was it :snoop: ......in fact the whole documentary was 2 hours worth of that kind of shyt. They run off a bunch of theories, and then say they are "documented" without presenting these documents for the viewer. How convenient.
Look, I'm not playing any game. I don't give a fukk what you believe. You're the one who's ignorant. If you're too stupid to research and find info on your own then that's a personal problem. I havent watched the Hidden Colors docs. I dont know exactly what claims are being made. My point is in general. c00ns/crackers dont like to acdept anything unless it comes out of a white mouth. Thats why I posted 3 videos of a white man touching on the African influence on the great civilizations throughout. As far as the Olmecs and the evidence of their African ancestry, that's on the Internet. You probably could just google it. You people are so dumb that it's sad.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Look, I'm not playing any game. I don't give a fukk what you believe. You're the one who's ignorant. If you're too stupid to research and find info on your own then that's a personal problem. I havent watched the Hidden Colors docs. I dont know exactly what claims are being made. My point is in general. c00ns/crackers dont like to acdept anything unless it comes out of a white mouth. Thats why I posted 3 videos of a white man touching on the African influence on the great civilizations throughout. As far as the Olmecs and the evidence of their African ancestry, that's on the Internet. You probably could just google it. You people are so dumb that it's sad.

Okay, but when black or other non white scholars dispute these claims of yours you just dismiss them as c00ns. You're not really interested in having a discussion.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Okay, but when black or other non white scholars dispute these claims of yours you just dismiss them as c00ns. You're not really interested in having a discussion.
I do no such thing. I've yet to see any scholars debunk the evidence that I've seen for Beethoven being black or the ancient Olmecs having African ancestry and influence. Neither you, that victorvonc00n, or any other poster cosigning you clowns have provided anything that refutes the claims that you're whining about. I'm all for debate and conversation but you have to bring something to table other than a c00n/cracker mentality.