Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
If most Aboriginal Australians look more 'black' than most Modern Indians...... but they came from India....

What does that tell you about the Indians that Aboriginals Australians came from as compared to Modern Indians?

Not much. India is home to a diverse group of people, australoids, negritos, etc.not all aborigines came from India, a select few of them probably stopped over in India before following the rest of them over to australia during those first migrations. There are australoid people in India to this day.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2720.gif
You're a Lame and you know it...

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
*In this thread, people who use white people's definition of what black is*

Black is the origin of all human family. It is not limited to one culture or way of life. In the universe exist dualities. It's only when you get to humans that it does not exists, aka "We're all one!". Indeed we're all humans but you have 2 different people. White people, and people of color. One is the majority, and the other is the minority. Even white people like Michael Bradley and Tim Wise bears witness to this truth. Anytime people of color get together, the white man splits em up. Ask the Native Indians and so called African back in the day. They considered you different before and right after you were free, but as soon as black people started demanding shyt they changed their tone. Yes, you can say there are "sub cultures" in the black nation but at the end of the day, we are all one. As long as blacks keep denying themselves and keep using white people's definitions on face value, we will continue to suffer. If the majority(colored people) are the original people and owners of the earth, what do you think the minority has to do to keep up? They are doing everything they can to delay the unification of people of color, even by genetically ending themselves by mixing with people of color.

Just like in every person exists positive and negative energy, the positive will be in control unless the negative is molded into form so that it can manifest. So it is with white people, they were not here day one with the original people, they are the last manifestation, unalike people. They go against people of color wherever they go. And again this doesn't have much to do with color, because there are very light skinned blacks. If you have blue eyes, blonde hair though, you are the unalike. Accept it and awaken your people, otherwise that whole "I'm a good white person" is bs.

Peace

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Man this is embarrassing, yall really take HC at face value? It's sensationalism.

An Olmec is not negro either. Have you seen Apocalypto? We're not the only people on the planet with big lips and big noses. :snoop:

I'm shocked because some of the posters in here, I regard as quite intelligent.

apocalypto3lg.jpg
\

You gotta take into account that those statues have broad noses full lips AND they have braids if you look at he back of them

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm gonna be doing an interview with Damien McSwine for his documentary Urban Kryptonite.

The brother was inspired by the hidden colors series and decided to do a Black Genetics take on our culture.

Instead of complaining to what Tariq Nasheed should be doing in his next installment of Hidden Colors.

Why don't the nikkas that are complaining come out with your own material like Damien McSwine is doing to help our people.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA knowledgifies to what? Denying Negro Authority. They do NOT want YOU to OVERSTAND that the Dutch were originally BLACK.
oh shyt !
:dead:'
On topic :
Beethoven wasn't black.
Mozart wasn't black.
And Haydn as far I know, definitely wasn't black.

This thread turned into a circle jerk of Stupidity. :pachaha:
Bunch of dudes patting each other on the back and cheering
each other on. Basically saying "fukk YOUR FACTS".

At least a few posters dropped knowledge.
:salute: @VictorVonDoom @Tommy Knocks

Also @2stains , @Tommy Knocks is black brah.

:rudy:"as far as I know...." Well it's obvious that you don't know shyt except what white men have taught you to believe. It's the same thing with the clowns that you shouted out as well. Neither of you have dropped any knowledge whatsoever, all you people have done is run in here and shyt on information that you dont want to believe or even consider. Where is the "knowledge" that completely debunks the idea that the Olmecs had some kind of African ancestry? Where's rhe knowlwedge that dismisses the evidence that Beethoven had African ancestry? Where's the knowledge that dismisses the evidence that there was an African presence in ancient Asia as well as ancient Europe? I haven't seen either I the Hidden Colors docs but the evidence to support a lot of the claims that I've read in this thread are in various books found in your local libraries. The information is out here. I actually posted 3 videos of a white man dropping real knowledge just for c00ns/crackers like you who won't accept anything unless it comes from them.

I was gonna do a long drawn out response to this
but :umad: should suffice.

I also gotta chuckle at people who don't even listen to fukking
classical music tryna tell me whose black and who isn't.
That shyt is rich. :pachaha:
:salute: The Romantic Gawwwds Haydn, Mozart and Beethoven.
For the record there is a highly talented Black composer who influenced
Mozart but y'all wouldn't know about that because that would require
you actually doing research.

@Gravity

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nadal whooped that other dude in tennis cause of the black in him. nadal is black. fuq what you heard. it's the negro in him that makes him great.

no white man records that fast in a year to kickin ass.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
oh shyt !
:dead:'
On topic :
Beethoven wasn't black.
Mozart wasn't black.
And Hyden as far I know, definitely wasn't black.

This thread turned into a circle jerk of Stupidity. :pachaha:
Bunch of dudes patting each other on the back and cheering
each other on. Basically saying "fukk YOUR FACTS".

At least a few posters dropped knowledge.
:salute: @VictorVonDoom @Tommy Knocks

Also @2stains , @Tommy Knocks is black brah.
:rudy:"as far as I know...." Well it's obvious that you don't know shyt except what white men have taught you to believe. It's the same thing with the clowns that you shouted out as well. Neither of you have dropped any knowledge whatsoever, all you people have done is run in here and shyt on information that you dont want to believe or even consider. Where is the "knowledge" that completely debunks the idea that the Olmecs had some kind of African ancestry? Where's rhe knowlwedge that dismisses the evidence that Beethoven had African ancestry? Where's the knowledge that dismisses the evidence that there was an African presence in ancient Asia as well as ancient Europe? I haven't seen either I the Hidden Colors docs but the evidence to support a lot of the claims that I've read in this thread are in various books found in your local libraries. The information is out here. I actually posted 3 videos of a white man dropping real knowledge just for c00ns/crackers like you who won't accept anything unless it comes from them.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

You hustling backwards. Where is the knowledge that PROVES that the Olmecs have African ancestry? Sculpted heads with facial features that can easily be found among the local population in mexico today is not proof.

Where is the evidence for recent migrations of African peoples from the African continent into Asia? There is 0 linguistic, genetic, and archaeological evidence to support those claims.

The major problem here is that these theories aren't even being presented as theories/opinions...they are being presented as facts to an ignorant viewer base.

Last edited: