Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You hustling backwards. Where is the knowledge that PROVES that the Olmecs have African ancestry? Sculpted heads with facial features that can easily be found among the local population in mexico today is not proof.
I used the word "evidence" for a reason. I'm not speaking in absolutes. I said that there's evidence that points to the Olmecs having African ancestry and influence. This evidence is recognized by scholars who are non black, and the only reason that I point that out is because people like you won't accept anything unless it comes from a white man's mouth. the information is out there, go find it. A lot of this information can be found on the Internet as well. I stumbled across the videos of that white man. Again, he wasn't saying anything that can't be found in libraries/book stores. It's up to you to disprove or debunk the evidence that supports some of the claims of socalled "afrocentricism". The way that some of you just readily dismiss any information that contradicts what your white daddy says or has taught you, says it all.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I used the word "evidence" for a reason. I'm not speaking in absolutes. I said that there's evidence that points to the Olmecs having African ancestry and influence. This evidence is recognized by scholars who are non black, and the only reason that I point that out is because people like you won't accept anything unless it comes from a white man's mouth. the information is out there, go find it. A lot of this information can be found on the Internet as well. I stumbled across the videos of that white man. Again, he wasn't saying anything that can't be found in libraries/book stores. It's up to you to disprove or debunk the evidence that supports some of the claims of socalled "afrocentricism". The way that some of you just readily dismiss any information that contradicts what your white daddy says or has taught you, says it all.

Come on man, don't play that game. If there is evidence that you say I'm overlooking, then present it. "it's out there, go find it" is a cop out.

Even when I watched HC2 yesterday, I was disappointed because I thought they were going to get deeper into the Olmec theory, but they didn't. All they did was talk about how the head was discovered, how it looked like an African, and then that was it :snoop: ......in fact the whole documentary was 2 hours worth of that kind of shyt. They run off a bunch of theories, and then say they are "documented" without presenting these documents for the viewer. How convenient.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
These st0rmfr0nt plants, and c00ns ruined this thread. shouldve just put it in the locker room.

Victor Von c00n and others strike me as people from that 'sock puppet' operation the fbi is doing that hires people to troll message boards

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white folk will lie themselves into history and live a lie for hundreds of years. the moment black ppl smarten up they get very furious.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
These st0rmfr0nt plants, and c00ns ruined this thread. shouldve just put it in the locker room.

Victor Von c00n and others strike me as people from that 'sock puppet' operation the fbi is doing that hires people to troll message boards
If you all really want it in TLR I can move it there. If enough people dap up or co-sign then it is what it is.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
To be fair TLR would probably be worse, as their more trolls. It would help in a way, because their conscious posters there.