Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually that pic came from an indian. not a white person. yo I dont know what you got against white people or why you're pinning that on me, but sort it out brah.

nepal was a part of india genius, got job figuring that one out.
Stop trying to deflect..Hiphoplives asked you to show a picture of a nappy headed black Nepalese person. Since YOU said that's where Buddah was from and that's where he got his nappy hair.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Stop trying to deflect..Hiphoplives asked you to show a picture of a nappy headed black Nepalese person. Since YOU said that's where Buddah was from and that's where he got his nappy hair.
you're mistakening his hair do as nappy hair, that's not what that is, in fact, its rolled/knotted, not nappy. :pachaha:

his phenotype is related to that of a mongoloid. in fact they are some the earliest forms of far east asian, it explains how his religion spread into china and then japan.

however, can you explain how africa's got to his?

in case you missed it the first time....

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Screenshot proof, why didnt u post it on the main page? :stopitslime:
w6qqu1.png

since you could never challenge what you are taught and blindly follow fools, I'll debate for you. You know fukk all anyways, so you'd just sit there on some yessum shyt regardless.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
w6qqu1.png

since you could never challenge what you are taught and blindly follow fools, I'll debate for you. You know fukk all anyways, so you'd just sit there on some yessum shyt regardless.

nikka post that shyt on the main board so everyone can see it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka post that shyt on the main board so everyone can see it.
nikka this has to do with Higher Learning not the got damn board. This discussion is about HC, is it not? Now you're just making a spectacle because you thought I was afraid of an intelligent debate, no nikka, that's YOU. YOU are the one that can't do any deep research and have an intellectual debate.

I'm not afraid to have a nice debate and exchange views and thoughts with anyone, its how you learn. You've learned nothing today and that's the fukking sad part.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka this has to do with Higher Learning not the got damn board. This discussion is about HC, is it not? Now you're just making a spectacle because you thought I was afraid of an intelligent debate, no nikka, that's YOU. YOU are the one that can't do any deep research and have an intellectual debate.

Post that shyt in the main board and stop hiding, how the fukk am I suppost to see whats going on in a private PM. Im not a history buff, but I fukk with Tariq and the scholars so I wanna see u debunk this shyt. :bryan:

nikka started out humble as a :hamster: with how he was going in on this board :lolbron:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ill keep our message updated a week/ week and a half from now. I'm going on vacation in 3 hours. I'll be back in 7 days. Until then.....

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Post that shyt in the main board and stop hiding, how the fukk am I suppost to see whats going on in a private PM. Im not a history buff, but I fukk with Tariq and the scholars so I wanna see u debunk this shyt. :bryan:

nikka started out humble as a :hamster: with how he was going in on this board :lolbron:
dumb ass because I'll post it here...in this thread. I'm not posting on his wall for 100 people to come blow up my inbox, do you think I'm a fool?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone facebook that nicca and tell him and link him what's goin on in this thread. these crackaz are mad and will start with their shyt...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
someone facebook that nicca and tell him and link him what's goin on in this thread.
now that's more like it.

In fact I'll do that right now.

This dude has been debunked so many times, I'd like for him to also see black people are debunking his ass too. We're not all falling for it, on some blind problack shyt.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
now that's more like it.

In fact I'll do that right now.

This dude has been debunked so many times, I'd like for him to also see black people are debunking his ass too. We're not all falling for it, on some blind problack shyt.

nikka Im black Im not cosigning with you c00ns, don't lump all black folks in the c00n basket with u :what: