Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka Im black Im not cosigning with you c00ns, don't lump all black folks in the c00n basket with u :what:
word we're chatting right now actually. Im going to ask him what he thinks about the word c00n too. This is getting interesting.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The Australian Aborigines left Africa 75,000 years ago and have been living in Australia for over 50,000 years ago with no contact with the outside world until white folks "discovered" them. Aside from skin color, what do Aborigines have in common with Africans today? The answer is nothing. This isn't "racist ideology," this is your own logic being used against you. It goes to show that when you try to back to 7,8,9, or 10,000 years back to try and make an argument for people in Asia looking like "black Africans" you're really just grasping for straws. 10,000 years ago humans in different parts of the world already had their own cultural, and "racial" distinctions and made affiliations accordingly, those unique distinctions manifested themselves in the civilizations that would come about later on in the human time-line.

If you think that every human variation in terms of race, skin color, etc. that we can observe today only took 6,000 years to come about then I'm sorry, you're heavily deluded.

....Now, you're babbling something about diet :heh: you on some other shyt, for real.
Diet is important to how people look after generations of eating a certain way.. its the main reason we have these different skin tones.

I didn't say anything different than you as far as how Australian Aborigines got there. I guess your point is that if all African Americans living today.... went to some remote place in Iceland that caused them to eat and live differently and didn't make contact with anyone else for 10k years... then they wouldn't be 'black' 'african Icelandic' or african anything. Also, if it's 'heavily deluded' to know that skin colors etc came about 6k years ago then most scientist are deluded.

Even CAC wiki says
The theory suggests that the reduction of game meat, fish, and some plants from the diet resulted in skin turning light many thousands of years after settlement in Eurasia.[66] This theory is supported by a study into the SLC24A5 gene, which found that the allelle associated with light skin in Europe may have originated as recently as 12,000–6,000 years ago,[
One of the most recently proposed drivers of the evolution of skin pigmentation in humans is based on research that shows a superior barrier function in darkly pigmented skin. Most protective functions of the skin, including the permeability barrier and the antimicrobial barrier, reside in the stratum corneum (SC) and the researchers surmise that the SC has undergone the most genetic change since the loss of human body hair. Natural selection would have favored mutations that protect this essential barrier; one such protective adaptation is the pigmentation of interfollicular epidermis, because it improves barrier function as compared to non-pigmented skin.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That article you posted helps my argument more than it does yours. All human beings have their origins in the same place. That's the point I, and others in thread and other threads have been trying to make over and over again. At the end of the day, we can all be labeled as Africans if you want to go that far back, even the whitest of Europeans. So what?

7000 years ago the people in the part of India where my family is from most likely looked similar to what we look like now - dark skin, dark straight/wavy hair, with some variations here and there. There is no reason to believe otherwise. 7,000 years ago isn't even that far back in the scope of human history.
That quote is from one of my post and not an article.. but it's based on a few articles..

Actually, this is a derail.... and not the point of this particular thread. But just so you know ,many colleges and scientist exclude india from these studies "because populations known to have high levels of admixture or recent migrations cause confusion -- and fukkey and cause HL posters to deny the truth about certain situations"
http://faculty.washington.edu/charles/562_f2011/Additional Readings/Jablonski 2000.pdf

7000 years ago isn't far back in our entire scope, but it's VERY far in the scope of the existence of human variation away from black africans. You basing your views on the belief that when people left Africa 40 and 80 K years ago that = they magically morph overnight. The selective pressures that caused the changes didn't even exist until 6-10K years ago.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
or are you saying Vedic culture was African? Name me one African philosophy comparable to the philosophies described in the upanishads.

Oh but wait, I thought Vedic culture was really Aryan/white? So how could they be African at the same time? :rudy:
There are some beliefs surrounding the Aryan invasions... and Vedic influence....

That have been debunked.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
There are some beliefs surrounding the Aryan invasions... and Vedic influence....

That have been debunked.

I tend to agree that the invasion theory is bogus .imo the Indian sub-continent was always home to a diverse group of humans and that the aryans were just one of these groups.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. They claim Tariq is some mack daddy pseudo-intellectual
he is a mack daddy..... check out his earlier works.

but he's just like everyone.. not 100%, but he's mostly right. If someone is just attacking him and not attacking the points... or researching the points, then they are missing out on good info.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
he is a mack daddy..... check out his earlier works.

but he's just like everyone.. not 100%, but he's mostly right. If someone is just attacking him and not attacking the points... or researching the points, then they are missing out on good info.
huh? Im attacking the points, and he's skipping over me, and asking me questions rather than answering mine. he just tried to tell me the ainu were black. :snoop:

Basically, just like whites, trying to claim them too. its like a race for extremist to claim who first. its crazy.