Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
how do I post a screen shot, but without having to take 20 screenshots? is there a full screen feature on fb?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
huh? Im attacking the points, and he's skipping over me, and asking me questions rather than answering mine. he just tried to tell me the ainu were black. :snoop:

Basically, just like whites, trying to claim them too. its like a race for extremist to claim who first. its crazy.

I Wasn't really referring to anyone in particular.

http://www.ainu-museum.or.jp/en/study/eng01.html

It seems that Raiden from mortal kombat was proabably Ainu

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
dont think so
aaaaaaaaaa fukk. sigh. well this is gonna take some time. I might have to do that on the plane cause there's just too much. there's like 30 min of discussion. :ohhh:

I learned nothing, side tracked by questions, thrown out rhetoric, unanswered questions. I mean it started off with a simple question about Guatuama to, defining the negro race, to me telling him I wish he'd focus more on central, south and west african history, to him telling me to stop buying into white propaganda (not sure what that has to do with west african history but ok), to me asking him when do we differentiate between an african and an asian. I mean loads of topics just juggling around unanswered really.

You asked me to ask him the questions I had for yall, and I didn't get any answers. :manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
aaaaaaaaaa fukk. sigh. well this is gonna take some time. I might have to do that on the plane cause there's just too much. there's like 30 min of discussion. :ohhh:

I learned nothing, side tracked by questions, thrown out rhetoric, unanswered questions. I mean it started off with a simple question about Guatuama to, defining the negro race, to me telling him I wish he'd focus more on central, south and west african history, to him telling me to stop buying into white propaganda (not sure what that has to do with west african history but ok), to me asking him when do we differentiate between an african and an asian. I mean loads of topics just juggling around unanswered really.

You asked me to ask him the questions I had for yall, and I didn't get any answers. :manny:

Dude, facebook threads your conversations automatically breh. It should be very easy to take a few screenshots to capture a facebook convo. Stop delaying and post your "discussion"...

:comeon:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
man do you know how much of an effort that was, if you aint gonna appreciate it, Im not spending another min loading the others. esp the last bits that got a bit heated. I had a good discussion I dont have to share it. No one here pulled up anything, researched anything, and so this will be my last post, its about time to get ready, wash my face and head to the airport.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
man do you know how much of an effort that was, if you aint gonna appreciate it, Im not spending another min loading the others. esp the last bits that got a bit heated. I had a good discussion I dont have to share it. No one here pulled up anything, researched anything, and so this will be my last post, its about time to get ready, wash my face and head to the airport.

Breh I think you lost that argument tho.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why is :krs: listed as some sort of authority in this documentary? that alone should set off alarms.

"Dr. Phil Valentine - Metaphysicist" :comeon:

a friend of mine used to watch Dr. Phil's videos all the time, I see he's still at it :russ:

really though this shyt just isn't very good. No proof is presented, it's just a bunch of people who fancy themselves as intellectuals presenting their theories as facts.

It's kind of offensive to real Native peoples too because it insinuates that they aren't authentic since they dont have "africoid" features.

a lot of the pictures they try to pass off as black to the viewer don't look black at all. That peruvian mummy girl they are trying to say was african looked like any old peruvian girl you would see today.

I thought these videos were supposed to drop heavy science, this shyt is mad weak. Angelfire websites dropped more knowledge back in the 90's.

"the letter J was not invented until the 1600's!!!!" :ohhh: word?

:childplease:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Breh I think you lost that argument tho.
not really. now he's talking about "show me the definition of the negro race prior to 1600s" obv youre not going to find it since race is a more recent concept, but he's trying to make that seem invalid, when in fact it is valid, around 1600s is when the globe got connected and thus the catergorizations began. now it's 2013 and we have an even more precise layout, haplogroups, so I asked him, how can the accomplishments of a certain haplogroup from a continent away, be tied to those of another continent. I'm waiting for that reply while I dress.