Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
"I said Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are merely fragments from the periphery of the African spiritual system that YOU call "Voodoo" people say, you can't even go there with that, I can go there with that, and I can take on any theologian that you got and I'll show, g. ve me your 12 tribes, give me your 12 disciples, give me your 99 pearls of faith of islam, and I'll show you, those are nothing but sets of qualities and attributes, and can juxtapose them in a perpendicular line besides the "Areshias of the Urba", besides the Lowas, besides the Netas of Egypt and show you were talking about the same SYSTEM." - Hidden Colors 2
show me some written documentation on voodoo.

See here's where you fukked up. judaism and christianity adopted from egypts religion, not voodoo. show me voodoo scriptures nikka. :pachaha:

Man I gotta fly to Thailand in 4 hours, I aint got time for this I gotta pack. I can't wait to tell the thais they religion is african and black. This gon be good. :pachaha:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

See here's where you fukked up. judaism and christianity adopted from egypts religion, not voodoo. show me voodoo scriptures nikka. :pachaha:

Man I gotta fly to Thailand in 4 hours, I aint got time for this I gotta pack. I can't wait to tell the thais they religion is african and black. This gon be good. :pachaha:

The guy who said this is Professor James Small ... Educator/Historian. Look him up.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Did he not say Netas from Egypt or are u not reading?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
"Europe never produced a religion, EVER. Asian receives its religion from Africa, ALL OF THEM... Buddism, Hinduism, Shinto, as a matter of fact to be more scholarly, starts with Hinduism, the first Hindu Gods to come across were Black Africans... they were called Sambo" - Hidden Colors 2

2ngdh7a.png

Indian civilization was a contemporary of much of Egyptian civilization and developed independently, hence the Gods of India are Indian in character and represent ideals that are Indian in nature, for example, the concept of varna (caste), reincarnation, etc. Where are the African equivalents to these Gods and concepts?

or are you saying Vedic culture was African? Name me one African philosophy comparable to the philosophies described in the upanishads.

Oh but wait, I thought Vedic culture was really Aryan/white? So how could they be African at the same time? :rudy:

Hindu civilization definitely influenced Chinese and Japanese culture, that's true, but it didn't create it...and Hindu civilization is native to India and nowhere else.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Indian civilization was a contemporary of much of Egyptian civilization and developed independently, hence the Gods of India are Indian in character and represent ideals that are Indian in nature, for example, the concept of varna (caste), reincarnation, etc. Where are the African equivalents to these Gods and concepts?

or are you saying Vedic culture was African? Name me one African philosophy comparable to the philosophies described in the upanishads.

Oh but wait, I thought Vedic culture was really Aryan/white? So how could they be African at the same time? :rudy:

Hindu civilization definitely influenced Chinese and Japanese culture, that's true, but it didn't create it...and Hindu civilization is native to India and nowhere else.

Actually the Aryans where black too... not white. They mentioned that in Hidden Colors 2 and explained it... but for a bunch of people who are badmouthing, its funny how none of u actually watched hidden colors 2. Therefore I am done.

https://www.facebook.com/tariqelite

If your scared create a troll account, and challenge him. The DUDE IS RIGHT THERE.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Actually the Aryans where black too... not white. They mentioned that in Hidden Colors 2 and explained it... but for a bunch of people who are badmouthing, its funny how none of u actually watched hidden colors 2. Therefore I am done.

https://www.facebook.com/tariqelite

If your scared create a troll account, and challenge him. The DUDE IS RIGHT THERE.

I'm talking to you, stop deflecting. If you aren't equipped to discuss these things then don't run your mouth and tell me to go talk to your daddy. That's weak as fukk.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:mindblown:

this is unbelievable. you know nothing, you're literally just spewing shyt you heard from an inaccurate documentary without having even researched the history or cultures of any of the above. I mean this is literally unbelievable. I know buddhism well , and its not fukking african. waaaaat.

you're trying so hard to tie the world to your most recent ancestors for self importance that you're completely blind.

Tell us what the fukk you know about bhuddism oh wise one? Tell why the fukk the statue of Bhudda is a fat black man with nappy hair? Then find me modern day asians with similar phenotype...
buddha-wallpaper-Tian-tan-buddha-statue2.jpg

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm talking to you, stop deflecting. If you aren't equipped to discuss these things then don't run your mouth and tell me to go talk to your daddy. That's weak as fukk.

Seems like you aren't equipped to debate the information you think is non sense from the source itself. You're actually the one hiding. You're the ones who came into a thread dedicated to a movie trashing it when u haven't even saw it, and the people speaking in it. Its not like the dude is hiding, he knows what hes saying is going to be controversial to people like you, that's why in EVERY ustream he invites people to try and debunk hidden colors, but none ever step up. You only see them on internet forums yapping.

This is Coli, you dweebs are Kings at trolling so do your fake account thing and challenge him, you dweebs on here making fake accounts of Plenty of Fish trolling woman but u cant address the "Mack with his pseudo science" ???

Why don't you stop runnning??

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Tell us what the fukk you know about bhuddism oh wise one? Tell why the fukk the statue of Bhudda is a fat black man with nappy hair? Then find me modern day asians with similar phenotype...
buddha-wallpaper-Tian-tan-buddha-statue2.jpg
This is Siddhartha Gautama. I'll let you research him on your own. He is the man that came up with the concept of the eighthfold path/dharma wheel which is tatt'd on my arm. He is not african, he was a prince born in the Nepalese region of asia, formally known as india. His blood line runs very deep with that of those born near the Himalayas. Ill let you do your own research on the haplogroup map of those people, check out their dna, let me know if they have any RA from africa. ahem.

did you already forget what I said about people that live within the environmental belt? yea, you did. Nappy hair, tan skin, for the 1,000 fukking time, is not exclusive to africans. thanks.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. They claim Tariq is some mack daddy pseudo-intellectual, yet these pussies and their superior intellect are so afraid of challenging him. Granted when i first watched Hidden Colors i was a bit skeptical myself, but since being introduced to hidden colors i have done large amounts of independent study and have found 95% of the shyt they are stating has having historical evidence backing it up. And whatever inaccuracies that may exist in the Hidden colors documentaries (Namely that of Frances Cress Wessling), it PALES in comparison to the OUTRIGHT LIES the white run historical community has purported as FACT for hundreds of years, the same lies and inaccuracies the Tariq naysayers in here are claiming to be the unequivocal truth.

Ultimately, i don't blame them i blame hundreds of years of brainwashing courtesy of white culture. The concept of blackness has been conflated with all things evil, impure, and backwards, so when you have people who have worked their entire lives to dissociate themselves from their blackness view documentaries that attempt to correct the lies and misinformation perpetuated by white historians, the resulting truth may be too hard to swallow. Especially if it results in them be somehow lumped into the history of african culture.

And for all you indians in here vehemently trying to discredit Hidden colors, do you guys care to explain the caste system in india and how it came about?

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is Siddhartha Gautama. I'll let you research him on your own. He is the man that came up with the concept of the eighthfold path/dharma wheel which is tatt'd on my arm. He is not african, he was a prince born in the Nepalese region of asia, formally known as india. His blood line runs very deep with that of those born near the Himalayas. Ill let you do your own research on the haplogroup map of those people, check out their dna, let me know if they have any RA from africa. ahem.

did you already forget what I said about people that live within the environmental belt? yea, you did. Nappy hair, tan skin, for the 1,000 fukking time, is not exclusive to africans. thanks.

First off, i didn't ask you to explain who the statue is dummy as i posted it and already know its religious significance. I want you to explain the reason behind its PHENOTYPE.

Again, please post pictures of the non African nappy headed, dark skinned Asians you claim are so plentiful. Then please also explain why there are numerous words in various languages in Asia (i.e. Japanese) that share words with traditional african cultures (i.e. Yuroba). Furthermore, break it down for us simple ass nikkas why many of the remote isolated peoples all over the asian continent share many phenotypic characteristics seen in alot of Africans. And lastly, explain to us why alot of the traditional relgious beliefs in many asian cultures so closely mimics those found in traditional African religions.

Surely a bright non african like yourself can break it down for us simple primitve peoples.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
First off, i didn't ask you to explain who the statue is dummy as i posted it. I wont you to explain the reason behind its PHENOTYPE.

Again, please post pictures of the non African nappy headed, dark skinned Asians you claim are so plentiful. Then please also explain why there are numerous words in various languages in Asia (i.e. Japanese) that share words with traditional african cultures (i.e. Yuroba). Furthermore, break it down for us simple ass nikkas why many of the remote isolated peoples all over the asian continent share many phenotypic characteristics seen in alot of Africans. And lastly, explain to us why alot of the traditional relgious beliefs in many asian cultures so closely mimics those found in traditional African religions.

Surely a bright non african like yourself can break it down for us simple primitve peoples.
you're mistakening his hair do as nappy hair, that's not what that is, in fact, its rolled/knotted, not nappy. :pachaha:

his phenotype is related to that of a mongoloid. in fact they are some the earliest forms of far east asian, it explains how his religion spread into china and then japan.

however, can you explain how africa's got to his?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
here is a nepalese you asked for. you know you'd learn a bit if you did this research yourself.
bugpuri_nepalese_australoid_appearance.jpg