Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The "debate" in this thread is over,

Tariq Nasheed
here is a nepalese you asked for. you know you'd learn a bit if you did this research yourself.
bugpuri_nepalese_australoid_appearance.jpg

If this movie is such nonsense why can none of you simply state your claims on this dudes facebook?? :snoop:

He INVITES people to try and debunk Hidden Colors. Im not a history major, but I trust what Tariq and the other teachers are saying. Prove him wrong so others know what time it is :troll:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ive actually been watching HC2 for the past half hour and it's a lot of he-said she-said with no facts referenced at all.

On the question of India, these guys equate all Dravidians with "untouchables" or people of lower caste or outside the caste system altogether. They then go on to call all Dravidians Africans which is a blanket statement on top of being completely inaccurate.

That's funny, because I come from a "dravidian" family that speaks a dravidian language (kannada), and we are Brahmins (the highest caste). There are people in my family who are black as night. You have to be born a Brahmin, you can't "convert," so they offer no explanation for that at all. If you're out in a South Indian market, you won't be able to pick apart the Brahmins from the Shudras(lowest caste) based on skin color alone. Absurd. Also, Buddha was an upper-caste hindu of the Kshatriya (warrior) caste, but yet they claim him as black :patrice:

this shyt is :trash:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ive actually been watching HC2 for the past half hour and it's a lot of he-said she-said with no facts referenced at all.

On the question of India, these guys equate all Dravidians with "untouchables" or people of lower caste or outside the caste system altogether. They then go on to call all Dravidians Africans which is a blanket statement on top of being completely inaccurate.

That's funny, because I come from a "dravidian" family that speaks a dravidian language (kannada), and we are Brahmins (the highest caste). There are people in my family who are black as night. You have to be born a Brahmin, you can't "convert," so they offer no explanation for that at all. If you're out in a South Indian market, you won't be able to pick apart the Brahmins from the Shudras(lowest caste) based on skin color alone. Absurd. Also, Buddha was an upper-caste hindu of the Kshatriya (warrior) caste, but yet they claim him as black :patrice:

this shyt is :trash:

https://www.facebook.com/tariqelite

Prove it wrong or your trolling.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It kills me how not one of these dweebs can challenge him directly. That in itself, tells me all I need to know. :bryan:

For the once when they can use their trolling/anonymity they don't do it. Thats how shook these dudes are LOOL

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Victor/getinthetruck/tommy ( who sound like the same people) are simply trolling at this point. And I'm pretty convinced that they are cac's.

These cac's have not debunked anything. They just keep disagreeing with facts that people here are presenting. The logic these guys are using is " just because a person has dark skin and wooly hair,and African facial features,that don't mean they are Black".

That's called DENIAL

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
here is a nepalese you asked for. you know you'd learn a bit if you did this research yourself.
bugpuri_nepalese_australoid_appearance.jpg

Well apparently all my sources are invalid until they're approved by your white idols, so doing so would be a waste of my time as well as yours.

Also, that picture is simply a dark skinned indian. I'm awaiting the nappy headed black nepalese peoples you claim are in abundance friend.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well apparently all my sources are invalid until they're approved by your white idols, so doing so would be a waste of my time as well as yours.

Also, that picture is simply a dark skinned indian. I'm awaiting the nappy headed black nepalese peoples you claim are in abundance friend.
actually that pic came from an indian. not a white person. yo I dont know what you got against white people or why you're pinning that on me, but sort it out brah.

nepal was a part of india genius, got job figuring that one out.

hey man ok, your direct ancestors created buddism. good shyt. lets chalk that up 1+ black excellence. Id like to see that sort of religion spawn out of current africa (who are more closely related to me than any nepalese, indian or asian), that would be great.