Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Im done going back and forth with you goofballs. Hidden Colors is the truth, like I said you're open to challenge the man himself

https://www.facebook.com/tariqelite?fref=ts

A c00n negro whos scared to acknowledge the African prescence amongst the world because he doesn't want to "offend" and cacs/other races mad because of African prescent in there supposedly "non negro influenced" races. Im done.
nikka stfu, what does african presence have to do with you and your ancestors? we all share the same ancestors on this planet, are you trying to tell me, your recent ancestors created Hinduism, you're not that stupid, so stop trying to put their accomplishments under your belt, do a dna test, see what group you belong too, and study their culture and what they've accomplished. wtf. have some god damn pride in your haplogroup.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I get what youre saying but trying to say indian accomplishment is african and thus mine is very far fetched and I would only assume would be quite disrespectful to an indian. Im sure that indian knows his ancestors are from africa, but I highly doubt he would consider himself african....is all im sayin.

NOBODY ARE CONSIDEREING THESE MODERN PEOPLE AFRICAN. THE MOVIE SIMPLY ADDRESSES THE AFRICAN PRESENCE IN THE HISTORY OF THESE MODERN PEOPLE. WHY SHOULD WE NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS TO SAVE OTHER RACES/CULTURES FEELINGS??? YOUR bytch ASS MOTIVE HAS BEEN SHOWING ITSELF ALL THREW THIS THREAD, AND FINALLY IT FULL REVEALS ITSELF. YOU A SCARED PANSY.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lets just settle this.

In 7000 BC Indian, The people looked like.................. Africans or something else? What about 4000 BC? What about 3000 bc china?
Also remember that I'm maddd removed from African and I'm considered african american.
What do you all think based on...

That article you posted helps my argument more than it does yours. All human beings have their origins in the same place. That's the point I, and others in thread and other threads have been trying to make over and over again. At the end of the day, we can all be labeled as Africans if you want to go that far back, even the whitest of Europeans. So what?

7000 years ago the people in the part of India where my family is from most likely looked similar to what we look like now - dark skin, dark straight/wavy hair, with some variations here and there. There is no reason to believe otherwise. 7,000 years ago isn't even that far back in the scope of human history.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
NOBODY ARE CONSIDEREING THESE MODERN PEOPLE AFRICAN. THE MOVIE SIMPLY ADDRESSES THE AFRICAN PRESENCE IN THE HISTORY OF THESE MODERN PEOPLE. WHY SHOULD WE NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS TO SAVE OTHER RACES/CULTURES FEELINGS??? YOUR bytch ASS MOTIVE HAS BEEN SHOWING ITSELF ALL THREW THIS THREAD, AND FINALLY IT FULL REVEALS ITSELF. YOU A SCARED PANSY.

What presence and what time period? Be specific.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure that 2000 bc was recent enough where people already developed to look like what they look like today in terms of racial characteristics. The Australian Aborigines have been living that part of the world for over 50,000 years with no mixing whatsoever. They are dark skinned, but they don't look anywhere near African. How do you explain that?

And Egypt was the first full fledged African civilization. If you disagree you are more than welcome to start naming some of its predecessors. If you can't do that then just let it go.
You throw out terms like 'full fledged' because you have never made a post or argument that didn't originate in the 17 or 18's racist ideology. You should look out side of that for answers. Without looking anything up, what do you believe makes up a civilization? Parts of Europe during the dark ages don't even meet some of that, so........

There is no explanation needed about the Aborigines, unless you also based your entire POV in racist ideologies of *yawn, 1700's and think that African's had unified features before leaving. We know what feature stick out as sub sarahan, you can even see those in Americans and South Asians today, but it's not like there was no diversity - to assume that is ridiculous considering all diversity comes from the original. Just to clue u in South Africans and West Africans ate different foods for 10's of thousands of years. David Unaipon doesn't look like Nasir Jones because They look how some indians would look if some indians didn't have racist matting habits and some euro groups didn't mix in. 60K years ago when they split, they looked just like Africans. They are direct descendants of people 50K years ago - There was nothing but black Africans on Earth 50k years ago. To put it in more perspective.... it wasn't until 6K years ago that people started to change to med-brown skin color.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
DID YOU WATCH HIDDEN COLORS 2??? ISNT THAT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO DEBUNK????

:snoop: let me me make it easy for you, I'll make a statement. And you can dispute it based on your own knowledge or whatever you got from HC.

Asian civilization is Asian, not African.

okay, go.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka stfu, what does african presence have to do with you and your ancestors? we all share the same ancestors on this planet, are you trying to tell me, your recent ancestors created Hinduism, you're not that stupid, so stop trying to put their accomplishments under your belt, do a dna test, see what group you belong too, and study their culture and what they've accomplished. wtf. have some god damn pride in your haplogroup.

"Europe never produced a religion, EVER. Asian receives its religion from Africa, ALL OF THEM... Buddism, Hinduism, Shinto, as a matter of fact to be more scholarly, starts with Hinduism, the first Hindu Gods to come across were Black Africans... they were called Sambo" - Hidden Colors 2

2ngdh7a.png

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tommy Knocks, VictorVonDoom and Getinthetruck are kinda fukkin the thread up but at least it's upping the thread :ehh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I get what youre saying but trying to say indian accomplishment is african and thus mine is very far fetched and I would only assume would be quite disrespectful to an indian. Im sure that indian knows his ancestors are from africa, but I highly doubt he would consider himself african....is all im sayin.
and indian today.... has a different mentality and culture and physical look than those indians.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

"Europe never produced a religion, EVER. Asian receives its religion from Africa, ALL OF THEM... Buddism, Hinduism, Shinto, as a matter of fact to be more scholarly, starts with Hinduism, the first Hindu Gods to come across were Black Africans... they were called Sambo" - Hidden Colors 2

2ngdh7a.png
:mindblown:

this is unbelievable. you know nothing, you're literally just spewing shyt you heard from an inaccurate documentary without having even researched the history or cultures of any of the above. I mean this is literally unbelievable. I know buddhism well , and its not fukking african. waaaaat.

you're trying so hard to tie the world to your most recent ancestors for self importance that you're completely blind.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tommy Knocks, VictorVonDoom and Getinthetruck are kinda fukkin the thread up but at least it's upping the thread :ehh:
but we should focus on presenting facts and not focus on them..... and they really aren't that bad, I take it as an opportunity to present more evidence.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mindblown:

this is unbelievable. you know nothing, you're literally just spewing shyt you heard from an inaccurate documentary without having even researched the history or cultures of any of the above. I mean this is literally unbelievable. I know buddhism well , and its not fukking african. waaaaat.

you're trying so hard to tie the world to your most recent ancestors for self importance that you're completely blind.

"I said Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are merely fragments from the periphery of the African spiritual system that YOU call "Voodoo" people say, you can't even go there with that, I can go there with that, and I can take on any theologian that you got and I'll show, give me your 12 tribes, give me your 12 disciples, give me your 99 pearls of faith of islam, and I'll show you, those are nothing but sets of qualities and attributes, and can juxtapose them in a perpendicular line besides the "Areshias of the Urba", besides the Lowas, besides the Netas of Egypt and show you were talking about the same SYSTEM." - Hidden Colors 2

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You throw out terms like 'full fledged' because you have never made a post or argument that didn't originate in the 17 or 18's racist ideology. You should look out side of that for answers. Without looking anything up, what do you believe makes up a civilization? Parts of Europe during the dark ages don't even meet some of that, so........

There is no explanation needed about the Aborigines, unless you also based your entire POV in racist ideologies of *yawn, 1700's and think that African's had unified features before leaving. We know what feature stick out as sub sarahan, you can even see those in Americans and South Asians today, but it's not like there was no diversity - to assume that is ridiculous considering all diversity comes from the original. Just to clue u in South Africans and West Africans ate different foods for 10's of thousands of years. David Unaipon doesn't look like Nasir Jones because They look how some indians would look if some indians didn't have racist matting habits and some euro groups didn't mix in. 60K years ago when they split, they looked just like Africans. They are direct descendants of people 50K years ago - There was nothing but black Africans on Earth 50k years ago. To put it in more perspective.... it wasn't until 6K years ago that people started to change to med-brown skin color.

The Australian Aborigines left Africa 75,000 years ago and have been living in Australia for over 50,000 years ago with no contact with the outside world until white folks "discovered" them. Aside from skin color, what do Aborigines have in common with Africans today? The answer is nothing. This isn't "racist ideology," this is your own logic being used against you. It goes to show that when you try to back to 7,8,9, or 10,000 years back to try and make an argument for people in Asia looking like "black Africans" you're really just grasping for straws. 10,000 years ago humans in different parts of the world already had their own cultural, and "racial" distinctions and made affiliations accordingly, those unique distinctions manifested themselves in the civilizations that would come about later on in the human time-line.

If you think that every human variation in terms of race, skin color, etc. that we can observe today only took 6,000 years to come about then I'm sorry, you're heavily deluded.

....Now, you're babbling something about diet :heh: you on some other shyt, for real.