Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism (Official Thread)

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
and I for damn sure, not believe, but know ancient africa had civilization. which is exactly why they wouldnt have mistaken him as african. you can make that point, then try to correct him lol. there was an ancient africa so people would have known of it. as far as greece. which they did.
If I would have noticed this part of your quote........ I wouldn't even have responded to you:snoop:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
all ancient groups were african at one point. see how backwards the point is? how far back do we start realizing they are no longer african? from what I saw, they werent even going into the BC era, in HC, so Im not even sure why we're arguing waaaaay back over 5,000 yrs ago.
Regardless of what's in HC, what I stated is 100% and backed by people who aren't even black.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If I would have noticed this part of your quote........ I wouldn't even have responded to you:snoop:
tf. that was the one part of the quote which actually agreed with what you were saying. holy shyt, do you even know what you're writing?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how far back do we start realizing they are no longer african? .
fyi, the point isn't to make non-black people black. The original thing that happened was history was stolen from black AFricans, by the world. AFter most of that was considered false and ridiculous, other history was manipulated. We know that to be true. These aren't affirmations and random claims, they are corrections and counter-proposals.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
tf. that was the one part of the quote which actually agreed with what you were saying. holy shyt, do you even know what you're writing?
I assumed you were agreeing with the other poster about that particular point.....

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because its stupid, its like saying the whole world is african.

"When you read the European philosophers, what did they say? They often say Africa had 2 great civilizations, Egypt in the north and Asian in the south, the "white man" said this, often in ancient times Asia was considered a part of Africa, or Africas second civilization, they said you go to Asia and its nothing but a carbon copy of Africa because it was settled by the Africans" - Hidden Colors 2.

2wh3s06.png

What issue do you have with that??? :beli:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
that's the idea though, stretch the definition of black as much as possible to claim as much as possible...black-wash history to combat the white-washing of history....heard it all before.
ding ding. its the exact polar opposite, but they dont see how bad it is. just as long as its problack and it makes them feel good. its just as bad as a white nationalist believing the japanese ainu are white and somalians are caucasian. they just dont see it, its the polar opposite, just as absurd claims of east africans being part white, is as absurd as calling south indians african.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lets just settle this.

In 7000 BC Indian, The people looked like.................. Africans or something else? What about 4000 BC? What about 3000 bc china?
Also remember that I'm maddd removed from African and I'm considered african american.
What do you all think based on...

Human's were black before they left Africa. After thousands of years of living in different climates and eating different foods - their skin complexions became variations of brown and they started to look physically different. The genetic paths of skin change and physical characteristics followed a few different paths in Asia and Europe.

For nearly 2 Million years everyone on Earth was a dark skinned African. Our ignorance used to makes us believe that soon after leaving Africa humans started to change because of V D absorption. We now know that that isn't true. Human's did not start to change 40k years ago for 2 reasons - 1) it doesn't happen over night - it happen because of sex and entire populations don't change that quickly... especially when we were all black africans 2) Researchers show that it could have been as recently as 6000 years ago that we were prompted to make skin color and other physical changes - and that was mainly due to diet and how we produced food.

It takes at least 100+ generations (not a made up fact) for populations to even make the changes we are talking about when mating amongst themselves.

Natural section is the reason we maintained dark skin and 'African' features. The SC what would make the changes - and the stratum corneum has had the greatest change right after we became 'homo sapiens' and modern humans ---- supposedly due to loss of hair (idk if the loss of hair is the reason, but that's what they say). Natural selection favors mutations that protect the protective functions of the skin. NTM, all the reproductive issues that arise when a species gets away from it's original form. Natural selection protects against that. Plus there are links between melatonin and reproduction - scientist say that, but i guess we only think that the Afrocentric people are the only ones that make that claim. Plus, regardless of where you live on Earth, lighter skin is a recessive trait ..... more than likely will balance out in the next 1k years.

in ancient times there were groups on our planet that have completely different cultures and development than their African ancestors. That doesn't mean that the link between them and the people who settled their lands is null and void. To say that is to make some shyt up about how populations completely changed withing 2K years and that's just not possible. The equivalent is Africans in America. The person who's people came here in the 1700's more than likely isn't gonna randomly look like a African in 2100. But I'm sure you will be able to call that person African American. This is the same as in Antiquity except for they were EVEN less mixed and disconnected. There is a reason why in some of these asian lands, ancient historians confuse them with Africans. Only a lil over 6K years ago did we make these changes...... but due to the way people look today - people use modern examples to DE-africanize ancient groups and cultures.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19439728
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratum_corneum

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"
They believe that Afrocentrist were the first and only to make these claims. They don't know that only during the 16-1800's when people were manipulated shyt due to racism, did people make opposite claims.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
"When you read the European philosophers, what did they say? They often say Africa had 2 great civilizations, Egypt in the north and Asian in the south, the "white man" said this, often in ancient times Asia was considered a part of Africa, or Africas second civilization, they said you go to Asia and its nothing but a carbon copy of Africa because it was settled by the Africans" - Hidden Colors 2.

2wh3s06.png

Im confused your first sentence and second sentence arent on topic with each other. and who gives a fukk what some white philosopher said, his bytch ass was wrong too.

Africa (egypt) did have a great civilization that bled into asia, Asia at that time, was the middle east, still is...the middle east is on the asian continent, during the egyptian days, none had made it out to china yet, the silk road hadnt been discovered, so his view on it was right, however it was limited, thats why I find it so funny you're trying to quote some old ass cacs that didnt even have a complete map of the world let alone haplogroup mappings. :pachaha:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
They wouldn't consider you black in the 1700's..... That's around the time that cacs gave u guys these misguided ideas so...

But if you were from your family in 2000 bc, for sure they would call you black. And no one couldn't argue with that because of the way you would look... the mixed and traditional culture you would have.

Also, you and the rest don't believe that Ancient Africa even had civilizations before Egypt, so i don't even know y we are on here debating the rest of this.

I'm pretty sure that 2000 bc was recent enough where people already developed to look like what they look like today in terms of racial characteristics. The Australian Aborigines have been living that part of the world for over 50,000 years with no mixing whatsoever. They are dark skinned, but they don't look anywhere near African. How do you explain that?

And Egypt was the first full fledged African civilization. If you disagree you are more than welcome to start naming some of its predecessors. If you can't do that then just let it go.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im confused your first sentence and second sentence arent on topic with each other. and who gives a fukk what some white philosopher said, his bytch ass was wrong too.

Africa did have a great civilization that bled into asia, Asia at that time, was the middle east, still is...the middle east is on the asian continent, during the egyptian days, none had made it out to china yet, the silk road hadnt been discovered, so his view on it was right, however it was limited, thats why I find it so funny you're trying to quote some old ass cacs that didnt even have a complete map of the world let alone haplogroup mappings. :pachaha:

Im done going back and forth with you goofballs. Hidden Colors is the truth, like I said you're open to challenge the man himself

https://www.facebook.com/tariqelite?fref=ts

A c00n negro whos scared to acknowledge the African prescence amongst the world because he doesn't want to "offend" and cacs/other races mad because of African prescent in there supposedly "non negro influenced" races. Im done.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Is someone willing to talk Neanderthal admixture in non african populations or am I gonna have to get home from work to speak on it?

:mjpls:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Lets just settle this.

In 7000 BC Indian, The people looked like.................. Africans or something else? What about 4000 BC? What about 3000 bc china?
Also remember that I'm maddd removed from African and I'm considered african american.
What do you all think based on...
I get what youre saying but trying to say indian accomplishment is african and thus mine is very far fetched and I would only assume would be quite disrespectful to an indian. Im sure that indian knows his ancestors are from africa, but I highly doubt he would consider himself african....is all im sayin.