Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

xl4vjp5zppk91.png

I wonder if Togashi is somehow running out of the millions him and his wife have made during their careers because this kind of urgency is very weird coming from him :heh:

Not long ago he was hyping up about writing 10 more chapters (making it 20 total) but with his body going to shyt again no long after he made that annoucement, I think we gonna get the typical 10 chapters and another long hiatus :francis:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Update 09/19/2022 1:00 p.m. ET: According to the Twitter manga news account Manga Mogura, Hunter X Hunter volume 37 is slated to release in Japan on November 4, four years after the series’ hiatus began, and will likely resume publication in Shonen Jump around the time of the volume’s release.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process

xl4vjp5zppk91.png

I wonder if Togashi is somehow running out of the millions him and his wife have made during their careers because this kind of urgency is very weird coming from him :heh:

Not long ago he was hyping up about writing 10 more chapters (making it 20 total) but with his body going to shyt again no long after he made that annoucement, I think we gonna get the typical 10 chapters and another long hiatus :francis:

The death of Miura may have hit him hard. Don't want to die with your magnum opus unfinished

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I wonder did he write himself into a corner because the dark continent arc is all over the place so far

We're not even on the dark continent yet

:what:

This is the Succession arc. Which is my favourite one so far because the stakes are so high.

There is a different cast of characters that are set to take over during the dark continent arc, in the meantime they play the background while Kurapika puts in work.

:blessed: