Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Now, since he posting trees does this mean he about to rush them off the ship, or this is someone having a vision/flashback or something.

Or maybe a shot of Gon or Killua :lupe:

To be honest, I would be fine with Gon and Kiillua never making an appearance again, several characters in HxH have main character potential, just goes to show how great it is. :wow:

Apedemak

Rookie
Daps
Now, since he posting trees does this mean he about to rush them off the ship, or this is someone having a vision/flashback or something.

Or maybe a shot of Gon or Killua :lupe:

To be honest, I would be fine with Gon and Kiillua never making an appearance again, several characters in HxH have main character potential, just goes to show how great it is. :wow:

What more can they really offer? They've both kind of completed their arcs already. If they come back, they are going to need a whole new character arc from the top without all the intrigue and suspense of exploring the world. We saw the depths of there souls played out culminating with one of the greatest arcs written in all of anime/manga. :wow:

Togashi is a GOAT, but between his Sailor-Moon inspired back problems :shaq:, and his ailing health, no way he pulls off bringing them back as main characters without detracting from the story as a whole.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Apparently we're getting at least 20 chapters. I honestly never thought this would come back :wow:

Actually need to reread the whole Dark Continent Arc, it's been so long I barely remember what was going on.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean he didn't choose to have a bad back.
Look man I've had this discussion for years. Either get a backiotomy or hand the reigns over to someone else. shyt is ridiculous.
backiotomy-the-doctor-said-i-need-a-backiotomy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Look man I've had this discussion for years. Either get a backiotomy or hand the reigns over to someone else. shyt is ridiculous.
backiotomy-the-doctor-said-i-need-a-backiotomy.gif
It easy for you to tell someone else to hand off one of their life's work to someone else because you didn't make it. You aren't wrong in that it's obviously impossible for him to complete this work but that's for him to come to terms with. His wife should take it she can draw. Just mimic his style.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
To be honest, if we get 20 chapters for this run I'd be impressed and curious as to how much he'd be willing to actually resolve and move forward or if he continues to make this plot even more intricate :russ:

He's never going to finish this series so I'll take what I can get and 20 chapters is almost 5 months of content :yeshrug:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Rereading Dark Continent for the 7th time, gets better with each read.

My body is ready for what comes next.

:blessed: