Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:dead: Togashi already having the same amount of twitter followers as One Piece in just 1 single day :wow:
Looks like the scribbles are back.

he dropping six chapters, and gone be gone for another 3-6 years.

I'm being pessimistic, no point in getting excited.
:unimpressed:

It's 10 chapters :ufdup: it's what he needs to release a volume.

And then he gone again :sadbron:

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
Not the biggest fan of the current arc.. too much going on, in my opinion. And I'm still over here wondering if we're ever going to see Gyro again. Those B&W episodes about his backstories has me invested.

Daps
Not the biggest fan of the current arc.. too much going on, in my opinion. And I'm still over here wondering if we're ever going to see Gyro again. Those B&W episodes about his backstories has me invested.
Fr this fool need to write a book with all that damn text :martin:

BTW in the matter of 3 days he has surpassed horikoshi the mangaka for My Hero Academy!

p2yh6xl6yz191.jpg

:gladbron:

Daps
:pacspit:nikka not gonna get my hopes up again, at this point I'm just wondering which series finishes first , "Hunter X Hunter" or "A Song of Ice and Fire"

giphy.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can anyone explain to me what this means for the anime arcs and episodes this year or next
Nothing, there's not enough material for a new anime season. The current arc is very complicated and everything points to it being pretty long. Even if he somehow rushes it to end it so he can advance the bigger plot, it still wouldn't be satisfying as an anime season.