Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Daps
This shyt really went down the drain once Togashi started doing his lil routine of bang out the bare minimum 10 chapters to keep his annual Jump stipend then immediately ghosting for the next 11 months. But now dude can't even be assed to do that many chapters anymore so he's resorting to writing out every expository meandering thought in every throwaway tangential character's head to fill up all the panels on every page so he don't have to actually to draw shyt neither, shyt is hilarious and infuriating at the same time :pachaha:

I wouldn't be surprised if he drops the boat narrative entirely for the final chapter this year next week to jump back to Gon at home to remind y'all he ain't done shyt with him or his dad since like 2016 and probably won't bother to get back to em till like 2026 at this rate :bryan:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This shyt really went down the drain once Togashi started doing his lil routine of bang out the bare minimum 10 chapters to keep his annual Jump stipend then immediately ghosting for the next 11 months. But now dude can't even be assed to do that many chapters anymore so he's resorting to writing out every expository meandering thought in every throwaway tangential character's head to fill up all the panels on every page so he don't have to actually to draw shyt neither, shyt is hilarious and infuriating at the same time :pachaha:

I wouldn't be surprised if he drops the boat narrative entirely for the final chapter this year next week to jump back to Gon at home to remind y'all he ain't done shyt with him or his dad since like 2016 and probably won't bother to get back to em till like 2026 at this rate :bryan:

Bet his wife put out a new sailor moon before he finishes this shyt :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW he's taking a hiatus after this week, so the 10 chapter quota really is his limit :dead:

Last two chapters seemed like Togashi had no idea how to advance the story so he just introduced more characters, sub plots and expositions so he could fill in the pages :francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
BTW he's taking a hiatus after this week, so the 10 chapter quota really is his limit :dead:

Last two chapters seemed like Togashi had no idea how to advance the story so he just introduced more characters, sub plots and expositions so he could fill in the pages :francis:

Ur right

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How long yall think this shyt gonna go before he drops it again? Thats the only reason im still waiting.
At this point i feel like i should just wait till the series is done

I think the best is to wait 2-3 years and read the 30-50 chapters that he might write in that span.

Sadly I don't have that kind of patience, once I know it's out I gotta read it :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They have Togashi going :whoa: so fans don't get so pissed.

Hopefully it's back before April :bryan:

Obviously they tired of this shyt and putting him their schedule cuz shyt still sells alot
Probably told his well cancel this shyt or get someone else to do it

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i dont even read this series, but the amount of buzz it has on twitter is something

Dude made a random account and the only tweet got nearly 750,000 likes in a few hours. :dead:

Crazy amount of pull. People are hype and I don’t blame them.
anime/manga nerd sphere has lowkey taken over twitter to so theres that

every One Piece chapter goes viral and trends throughout twitter, even weeks where there is no One piece chapter the series be trending for no reason other than how Big it is.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think the best is to wait 2-3 years and read the 30-50 chapters that he might write in that span.
This motherfukker didn't write one single fukking chapter since :dead: :sadcam:

And here I am excited to what convoluted shyt he comes up with next :noah: