Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I won't read a single page of this until it's finished my favourite anime of all time but I can't put myself through that pain and loss
Thats the exact stance I'm taking. shyt story is amazing but its so dissappointing to be wrapped up into it, only to have to wait half a fukkin year when the mangaka gets tired
I wish he'd write out the story completely and have someone else take the reins

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Banquet about to start :banderas:

I guess we'll get a couple of more pre-fukkery chapters, then shyt will hit the fan and then he'll take another hiatus.

ps: It's still only 8 days since they departed, the trip takes 2 months :dead:

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
Soooo I only watch them anime, I just want to know what are the chances of gon vs hisoka before this series is over?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Started reading the Manga. Kirapika wants to get close to one of the Princes who I believe hosted the website for the eyes or something, all while trying to figure out who's working for Beyond within the zodiacs. I'm on chapter 350. haven't seen Killua and not much of Gon for a minute.

Ging out here on his Kakashi shyt tracing nen abilities.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Just read chapter 351 - 357 and holy shyt. I knew this fight dropped a while back, but YOOO that shyt was :wow:

Togashi straight flexed with those chapters. Mad House would easily drop My Hero with the swiftness to animate that shyt. :wow:

That L had Hisoka MAD SALTY. :lupe:

edit: thought madhouse animated MHA but apparently it's a studio called bones. my bad.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I've only watched the anime, how many more arcs does the manga have?