Hi, guys

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Do you feel special right now? Do you quote every negative thing said about you? bytch learn to fly above and have some tough skin. shyt already look like a leather Birkin bag. Keep yo spf 30 sunblock using ass over there.

if you don't want someone replying then don't post stupid ass shyt. You're a retard, got called out for it and now deflecting by insulting my appearance an attempt to deflect from how dumb you are. :mjlol:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thanks....

Just wait Westbrook will be a Laker soon enough unless OKC gets vindictive and trades him away to an eastern conference team. I'm sure Sam Presti could work out a deal that would allow the Lakers to get him in a sign & trade deal while OKC gets players to rebuild. The only thing is.... I personally would never do a deal for Laker players because, outside of a few notable exceptions, the Lakers seem to draft A LOT of busts and they don't develop well either. Current history supports this argument.

Yeah, I heard... DA GAWD can't seem to win on that male heir front. He's just a woman making machine! Lol. Science says that males are generally responsible for the sex of the child, but I somewhat disagree. I think DNA coding in a woman eggs can play a large part in the gender of a child. Of course, there's no evidence to support this. If I had the money and intelligence to test this theory..... anyways, he's going to need to keep a lot of ammunition handy!

What kind of networking are you talking about? Might need to take that conversation to the box....

And I had to look up Smule. Never head of it until you mentioned it. That's cool though! I'm saying though.... you wouldn't have to "network" as hard if you used that gift instead of your other "gifts." Lol.... You're leaving money on the table not using it.
I hope so. Time will tell.

haha you know, networking!

What other gifts? lmao I'm so confused.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
if you don't want someone replying then don't post stupid ass shyt. You're a retard, got called out for it and now deflecting by insulting my appearance an attempt to deflect from how dumb you are. :mjlol:
I can talk about your deformed ass body. at the same time I can point out you not wanting to be white. It's called multitasking

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I can talk about your deformed ass body. at the same time I can point out you not wanting to be white. It's called multitasking

Nah you're just a fukking moron. I'm
White, have always claimed to be white, I'm not appropriating black features etc so you have no argument nice try :francis:

If you think saying I'm tan = not wanting to be white you're truly dumb as fukk.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
lmao

What's your experience been? :ohhh:

Sorry to interject, but I had to comment.....

In my experience, Eastern European females fukk with black men for green cards....

I'm curious to know what your answer is though. I have some assumptions, but I'll let you tell it. PM me if necessary.

And you know.... "GIFTS" don't make me post it in this thread.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

In my experience, Eastern European females fukk with black men for green cards....

I'm curious to know what your answer is though. I have some assumptions, but I'll let you tell it. PM me if necessary.

EE women have fukked with you for a green card? Dang.

I'm just fukking around with the Networking. It became a thing and it's funny so I run with it. Nothing to PM. I dunno what "gifts"

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

No matter what type of Euro they are, we're encouraged to date our own, meaning white.. point blank. I'm 3rd generation Greek and don't even speak the language but my grandparents immigrated here from Greece, completely assimilated to the point they forgot how to speak Greek yet my grandmother still insists I try and find a nice Greek man :mjlol:

Most whites date white. It's a tiny percentage that don't.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Ohh welcome
eCslYw.gif
@Desirous
Which wrestling federation is this?

This must be the sameone where that same guy forcefully stuck his hand up that young woman's vagina.

Just typing this all out is just...

:dame: