Hi, guys

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Two white bytches that don't wanna be white..... Sensational

Claiming I don't wanna be white cause I'm a proud Greek is the dumbest shyt ever. You're a fukking retard.

Greek = native group not a race moron

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
bytch.

I'm high.

When I come down, imma light into your iPhone body shaped ass.

You ain't gonna do shyt. You're an idiot. Being proud of ones heritage doesn't cancel out ones race or mean not wanting to be white = wishing I was black. Go back to hitting that blunt you fukking dumb ass.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
:yeshrug: I never liked her from the beginning. She's never really posted anything even semi political on this forum or said shyt about the injustice against people of color, or talks about white supremacy on a forum full of socially conscious black posters. does she even listen to rap? She never brought anything to this forum as far as discussion on race topics goes. But she was in a thread defending the shyt out of her people stealing lands displacing an entire group of people :francis: That's why she said to me "you're Greek.. that's why you're a c*nt" because her ethnic backgrounds history

If you're on a predominately black forum that is socially conscious yet choose to avoid discussion in those topics then you're questionable to me. Can get daps from posters and engage in convo but can't comment on or discuss racism? Weird

OMG bytch stfu. You're trying to justify you being a white chick on this site vs me being on here ...as if you have more of a "right" ...you fukking kill me with your self entitlement. You're just another internet wannabe activist who has white guilt.

Why do you need to be on a predominately black site and teach people what you know about your white privilege and about white supremacy? You think they don't fukking know and live that shyt every day and need you to chime in about how "woke" you think you are in every thread? You, me, white people are the oppressors. They know. You think anything me or you say will make people feel better for the way they are executed by the cops in America or treated in general by white people? Go on a predominately white site and teach people who do not recognize their privilege about it. That's a lot more effective than discussing it on here. I'm not on this site to engage in the political discussions. I stay in The Locker Room and The Salon. If you want to engage in political discussions then go to those sections and do your thing.

Everyone is on here for different reasons - and at the end of the day, it's a site where people kill time. You sound mad bitter: "I never liked her" then hit that ignore button, bytch. If I don't like you then fukk am I gonna come into your thread for? It's like you are trying to convince other members why they should like you over me. People will have their own opinion of me - they don't need you chiming in.

You're a fukking judgemental c*nt. On the one hand you say "I made my mistakes" well, so have I and so has everyone on here. We're all human. You seem to think that only you can change and learn from them and grow - but others somehow remain the same.

Greeks were and continue to be oppressors of Macedonians. That's a fact and an entirely different topic and has no relation to the white/black experience.

Is there a white equivalent to c00ning?:dwillhuh:

Is the use of the term "white guilt" suspect? :mjpls: ( you should be guilty :ufdup:)

What really is the difference between a Greek and a Macedonian? :dwillhuh:

All I know is it's lit :lupe:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
You ain't gonna do shyt. You're an idiot. Being proud of ones heritage doesn't cancel out ones race or mean not wanting to be white = wishing I was black. Go back to hitting that blunt you fukking dumb ass.
Do you feel special right now? Do you quote every negative thing said about you? bytch learn to fly above and have some tough skin. shyt already look like a leather Birkin bag. Keep yo spf 30 sunblock using ass over there.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Good shyt. Congrats!

I miss Kobe! Did you hear Vanessa is preggo with another girl? He just can't get his boy smh anyway, I love Westbrook - I hope he ends up on the Lakers. That's my fave player since Kobe retired. The NBA is wack now though with all the star players ending up on a handful of the same teams. It doesn't feel right.

Networking is lit hahaha ;)

Oh I don't have time for that, but I joined Smule so I fukk around on there from time to time.

Thanks....

Just wait Westbrook will be a Laker soon enough unless OKC gets vindictive and trades him away to an eastern conference team. I'm sure Sam Presti could work out a deal that would allow the Lakers to get him in a sign & trade deal while OKC gets players to rebuild. The only thing is.... I personally would never do a deal for Laker players because, outside of a few notable exceptions, the Lakers seem to draft A LOT of busts and they don't develop well either. Current history supports this argument.

Yeah, I heard... DA GAWD can't seem to win on that male heir front. He's just a woman making machine! Lol. Science says that males are generally responsible for the sex of the child, but I somewhat disagree. I think DNA coding in a woman eggs can play a large part in the gender of a child. Of course, there's no evidence to support this. If I had the money and intelligence to test this theory..... anyways, he's going to need to keep a lot of ammunition handy!

What kind of networking are you talking about? Might need to take that conversation to the box....

And I had to look up Smule. Never head of it until you mentioned it. That's cool though! I'm saying though.... you wouldn't have to "network" as hard if you used that gift instead of your other "gifts." Lol.... You're leaving money on the table not using it.