Hi, guys

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Which wrestling federation is this?

This must be the sameone where that same guy forcefully stuck his hand up that young woman's vagina.

Just typing this all out is just...

:dame:

don't know but its turned up and maybe the thread of the week :laugh:

tumblr_mjgmayD49D1r270ozo1_250.gif

tumblr_mruxc9TDMR1spm0ifo1_250.gif

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to interject, but I had to comment.....

In my experience, Eastern European females fukk with black men for green cards....

I'm curious to know what your answer is though. I have some assumptions, but I'll let you tell it. PM me if necessary.

And you know.... "GIFTS" don't make me post it in this thread.

lol at your signature talkin bout bedwenches but ur cac thirst levels are off the chart in this thread.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it's more about how people will avoid the fukk out of black topics that seek to uplift the community but will make thread upon thread about simping and who said hello to a cac, while sitting up and giving the cac the most attention. how can you be shocked about a thread making various pages but also be a contributing factor the shyt doesn't make sense. I see you got topics on real issues so it's not in regards to you but I see a lot of brothers jumping around serious shyt only appearing when it's related to cacs, how the fukk can you be about change when all you do is sit-up worried about who said hello or engaged in a topic with someone of another ethnic background?

I've seen so many honest deep conversations just fall to the background while bullshyt continues to thrive, I see some of the same posters pop-up constantly for this type of bullshyt but won't touch a topic on tamir rice, john crawford, philando castile, so hell yeah I will write up a essay when I see bullshyt, This whole thread was nothing to be taken seriously is my main point, but it's a means to light the flame for more bullshyt because bullshyt outranks real discussion.

I got love for you brother, if you notice my posting I tend to try to be nice to everyone, I go out my way though to be cordial with my brothers and sisters because at the end of the day we really are all we got online and off. I'm not looking to get into an argument with my own people over something this silly not when I foresee bad things for my people ahead if we don't work together.

Just recognize our goals and beliefs align and we want the best for the black community, that should trump any other minor petty differences we have. I can die friendless,woman-less and broke, the only regret I will have when I die is that I didn't contribute enough to help my community become better.
. .
wall_of_text_1664.gif

so name names then the fukk? you basically talking about imaginary people at this point.

marrying/procreating with blacks isnt a "petty" difference btw. but i think i can see exactly what you're sole purpose is...

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so name names then the fukk? you basically talking about imaginary people at this point.

marrying/procreating with blacks isnt a "petty" difference btw. but i think i can see exactly what you're sole purpose is...

Nah I'm for black love, but I can't shyt on people for the choices they make either. I agree black love isn't petty I'm saying getting into online arguments when we have the same belief is petty, I guess with regards to interracial dating I would say, if you do decide to go that route it invalidates you on giving critical analysis of the black community; now if you want to be an asset and bring them over and use their influence to benefit the black community shyt go ahead.

I've made 2,775 messages about 10-15 threads please don't try to define me with 2-3 post in one thread,I'm more diverse than that sir, Now I have to bring this open topic to a close, because it will lead to a shyt show and I'm not for entertaining the masses if I'm not entertained myself, feel free to message me if you want a serious discussion but if you just want a public spectacle it'll be a one man performance.

Still all love sir:salute: