Hi, guys

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
went to McDonalds this morning, got 2 sausage mcmuffins, a hashbrown, and a frappe and that mexican bytch only put 1 sausage mcmuffin in the bag. :stopitslime:

I KNOW I ordered 2 because she couldn't speak english and asked me 4-5 times to repeat myself. Didn't know she only put 1 in the bag until I got home and didn't feel like driving back. :snoop:

IF YOU CANT SPEAK ENGLISH YOU SHOULDN'T BE WORKING AT THE DRIVE THRU.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
No matter what type of Euro they are, we're encouraged to date our own, meaning white.. point blank. I'm 3rd generation Greek and don't even speak the language but my grandparents immigrated here from Greece, completely assimilated to the point they forgot how to speak Greek yet my grandmother still insists I try and find a nice Greek man :mjlol:

Most whites date white. It's a tiny percentage that don't.

I know about that..... I just wanted to know her preference. I kinda already know your stance.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@NansensuToko lack reading comprehension

Sometimes I underestimate how dumb people on the internet are

Where in that post did I claim Greek = not white? Saying I'm Greek doesn't mean "im not white" , Greeks are caucasians :stopitslime:

White isn't a ethnicity, there are ethnicities within races, dumb ass! :mjlol:

Daps

Where in that post did I claim Greek = not white? Saying I'm Greek doesn't mean "im not white" , Greeks are caucasians :stopitslime:

Sorry meant basic bytch, but continue arguing whatever mute point your trying to get across.

:coffee:

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
jesus christ fam, you really had to write an essay justifying why you sweat white bytches?

Nah, it's more about how people will avoid the fukk out of black topics that seek to uplift the community but will make thread upon thread about simping and who said hello to a cac, while sitting up and giving the cac the most attention. how can you be shocked about a thread making various pages but also be a contributing factor the shyt doesn't make sense. I see you got topics on real issues so it's not in regards to you but I see a lot of brothers jumping around serious shyt only appearing when it's related to cacs, how the fukk can you be about change when all you do is sit-up worried about who said hello or engaged in a topic with someone of another ethnic background?

I've seen so many honest deep conversations just fall to the background while bullshyt continues to thrive, I see some of the same posters pop-up constantly for this type of bullshyt but won't touch a topic on tamir rice, john crawford, philando castile, so hell yeah I will write up a essay when I see bullshyt, This whole thread was nothing to be taken seriously is my main point, but it's a means to light the flame for more bullshyt because bullshyt outranks real discussion.

I got love for you brother, if you notice my posting I tend to try to be nice to everyone, I go out my way though to be cordial with my brothers and sisters because at the end of the day we really are all we got online and off. I'm not looking to get into an argument with my own people over something this silly not when I foresee bad things for my people ahead if we don't work together.

Just recognize our goals and beliefs align and we want the best for the black community, that should trump any other minor petty differences we have. I can die friendless,woman-less and broke, the only regret I will have when I die is that I didn't contribute enough to help my community become better.
. .
wall_of_text_1664.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Which wrestling federation is this?

This must be the sameone where that same guy forcefully stuck his hand up that young woman's vagina.

Just typing this all out is just...

:dame:

No idea I stole it from a thread in jbo :mjlol: i'd watch that shyt tho :wow:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I tried to save the thread, but it looks destined to be full of fukkery..... the last time I try to save a thread

#dontsaveem
#theydontwannabesaved
#nocaptainsaveathread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Had to look up what Greek meant :troll:

Urban Dictionary: greek

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pretty much. I wouldn't mind seriously dating an EE chick.... I just need one that doesn't require visa sponsorship... lmao.

What's your stance on black men?
Well, I'm sure there are many EE American women.

I don't have a stance on such a broad group of people...black men, white men etc. I will only give you my opinion on a particular person & my dealings with him and that's about it.

Last edited:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
@RookieToVet you see this shyt? :mjlol: ery'one in this thread sicc

You bash biscuits(she gets outta line) but lust after her Canadian enemy?!?!