Hi, guys

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tell me I'm wrong.. regardless of how posters feel on me now and the "mistakes" I've made I still recognize white privileged
, white supremacy and am socially conscious and have discussed those topics on here (and outside of here.. before I even started posting) and continue to learn things

She doesn't even comment on shyt. Just posts useless banter and chit chatter for attention

She defended the stealing of land by her people from Greeks and displacing an entire group of people so I'm sure she don't give a fukk about racial issues or oppression of black people
OMG bytch stfu. You're trying to justify you being a white chick on this site vs me being on here ...as if you have more of a "right" ...you fukking kill me with your self entitlement. You're just another internet wannabe activist who has white guilt.

Why do you need to be on a predominately black site and teach people what you know about your white privilege and about white supremacy? You think they don't fukking know and live that shyt every day and need you to chime in about how "woke" you think you are in every thread? You, me, white people are the oppressors. They know. You think anything me or you say will make people feel better for the way they are executed by the cops in America or treated in general by white people? Go on a predominately white site and teach people who do not recognize their privilege about it. That's a lot more effective than discussing it on here. I'm not on this site to engage in the political discussions. I stay in The Locker Room and The Salon. If you want to engage in political discussions then go to those sections and do your thing.

Everyone is on here for different reasons - and at the end of the day, it's a site where people kill time. You sound mad bitter: "I never liked her" then hit that ignore button, bytch. If I don't like you then fukk am I gonna come into your thread for? It's like you are trying to convince other members why they should like you over me. People will have their own opinion of me - they don't need you chiming in.

You're a fukking judgemental c*nt. On the one hand you say "I made my mistakes" well, so have I and so has everyone on here. We're all human. You seem to think that only you can change and learn from them and grow - but others somehow remain the same.

Greeks were and continue to be oppressors of Macedonians. That's a fact and an entirely different topic and has no relation to the white/black experience.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh wow... 22 plus pages for a Hi thread from a white chick. I can't think of one black chick that would get this kind of attention:jbhmm:

The last page says a lot about "the coli" @biscuitsnbangers likes rap music and stands a few artist :dame: from what I've seen in the booth. I don't know what kind of white people yall "like" to deal with, but if they can't say nothing about "black stuff" but enjoy "black entertainment" then I can't really rock with them like that. They aint gotta act like they living the struggle but shyt discuss the hard topic's. I give BB "props" for doing that even with the massive L's here and there.

I've only seen @Desirous post about how a nikka look and "networking":manny:

I shouldn't even be contributing to this BS thread anymore to keep it 100:comeon:

But alot of you so call militant's and conscious coli nikka's looking real funny in the light:scust:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
OMG bytch stfu. You're trying to justify you being a white chick on this site vs me being on here ...as if you have more of a "right" ...you fukking kill me with your self entitlement. You're just another internet wannabe activist who has white guilt.

Why do you need to be on a predominately black site and teach people what you know about your white privilege and about white supremacy? You think they don't fukking know and live that shyt every day and need you to chime in about how "woke" you think you are in every thread? You, me, white people are the oppressors. They know. You think anything me or you say will make people feel better for the way they are executed by the cops in America or treated in general by white people? Go on a predominately white site and teach people who do not recognize their privilege about it. That's a lot more effective than discussing it on here. I'm not on this site to engage in the political discussions. I stay in The Locker Room and The Salon. If you want to engage in political discussions then go to those sections and do your thing.

Everyone is on here for different reasons - and at the end of the day, it's a site where people kill time. You sound mad bitter: "I never liked her" then hit that ignore button, bytch. If I don't like you then fukk am I gonna come into your thread for? It's like you are trying to convince other members why they should like you over me. People will have their own opinion of me - they don't need you chiming in.

You're a fukking judgemental c*nt. On the one hand you say "I made my mistakes" well, so have I and so has everyone on here. We're all human. You seem to think that only you can change and learn from them and grow - but others somehow remain the same.

Greeks were and continue to be oppressors of Macedonians. That's a fact and an entirely different topic and has no relation to the white/black experience.

I do post on other forums :russ: I do talk to white people about white supremacy. Just because I post on here doesn't mean I dont do the other.

Frankly, I really don't give a fukk about you and had you on ignore until I saw you dap someone's post :stopitslime:

And nope, that's a lie. Macedonia was Greek land that was taken from us. You probably have just as much Greek blood as I do consudering your peoples ethnic background then have the nerve to claim me being Greek is why I'm a c*nt.. cause you know your wrong , bytch! :francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Ohh shoooooot here we go

Bulgarian vs fla girl

I'm not even from Florida and that bytch is probably just as "Bulgarian" as me, don't be fooled :russ:

we probably have more in common bloodline wise than any other euro group

bytch is just as Greek as I am:mjlol:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Thanks. How are you?

I'm good. Pick up a new gig (manufacturing) and will be starting to make money moves pretty soon. No complaints really.

I got 2 questions..... How do you feel about basketball since DA GAWD has retired? How is that networking going? I hope you finally saw the light and decided to take my advice on your gift. Don't let it go to waste!

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I do post on other forums :russ: I do talk to white people about white supremacy. Just because I post on here doesn't mean I dont do the other.

Frankly, I really don't give a fukk about you and had you on ignore until I saw you dap someone's post :stopitslime:

And nope, that's a lie. Macedonia was Greek land that was taken from us. You probably have just as much Greek blood as I do consudering your peoples ethnic background then have the nerve to claim me being Greek is why I'm a c*nt.. cause you know your wrong , bytch! :francis:

Then hit the ignore button again. I dapped somoene's post and you took me off ignore? Why? To start drama? You're sad.

Macedonians are a distinct culture. And no, that land wasn't "taken" from you. You calling me Greek just shows how much of a fraud you are. You're on here preaching about oppression yet you just called me Greek when I'm Macedonian. In both cases you stand on the side of the oppressor.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Then hit the ignore button again. I dapped somoene's post and you took me off ignore? Why? To start drama? You're sad.

Macedonians are a distinct culture. And no, that land wasn't "taken" from you. You calling me Greek just shows how much of a fraud you are. You're on here preaching about oppression yet you just called me Greek when I'm Macedonian. In both cases you stand on the side of the oppressor.

Macedonians are a Greek ethnic group. Stop. You're ashamed to be Greek :mjlol:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm good. Pick up a new gig (manufacturing) and will be starting to make money moves pretty soon. No complaints really.

I got 2 questions..... How do you feel about basketball since DA GAWD has retired? How is that networking going? I hope you finally saw the light and decided to take my advice on your gift. Don't let it go to waste!
Good shyt. Congrats!

I miss Kobe! Did you hear Vanessa is preggo with another girl? He just can't get his boy smh anyway, I love Westbrook - I hope he ends up on the Lakers. That's my fave player since Kobe retired. The NBA is wack now though with all the star players ending up on a handful of the same teams. It doesn't feel right.

Networking is lit hahaha ;)

Oh I don't have time for that, but I joined Smule so I fukk around on there from time to time.