Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
K. Move the fuk along and stay in your neutral zone lest you find yourself an unintended casualty trying to be seen. Got it? Good.
Yo what the fukk is your problem? It reeks of a mental condition and I’m not even being funny. You are in a black male space. You are the fukking guest. One that I have repeatedly said I WANT you in while other brehs talk shyt to you. But keep indiscriminately speaking to nikkas like that and wondering why they give you so much grief. And now you being a damn sycophant trying to summon Houston and barret. What they gonna do for you lmao?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Imagine me being an admitted male and going to like LSA or other female dominated space and going on a rampage, calling sistas out they name, cursing them and shyt lmao. The mods would have my ass so fast out the paint. That’s the real problem. That you’re tacitly encouraged by the staff here to behave like a damn fool, especially is if as you claim they’ve “verified” you. I ain’t saying you need to kiss nikkas asses but fukking chill. Show the decent brehs here the same respect and deference we show you as our sister and all these pointless and time wasting arguments would cease.

Daps
I think this thread was made when I was on my haitus so Idk the context or history. But before I left I remember @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 "sonning" nikkas as New Yorkers would say left and right.

Uh nah nikka it's because it's 61 pages breh. I'm already studying some Linux shyt in other tabs. I'm not going to read 61 damn pages of coli babble.

Dp63PFY.png
The question remains: why are you caping for him, when you know the contrary is closer to the truth?

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 just completely ignored getting exposed on the previous page. You saw that yourself. He didn't even put up a fight or contest it; the same poster that will literally argue to the death about everything and anything, now suddenly has nothing to say when faced with their own bullshyt. The best they can do is put up a half-hearted attempt at linking a post with a handful of quotes that don't say a cotdamn thing.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The question remains: why are you caping for him,
Caping? Lol, that's a reach.
when you know the contrary is closer to the truth?
Now you're accusing me of concealing some deep truth about @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 ? Ion know nither one of ya'll like that.
The question remains: why are you caping for him, when you know the contrary is closer to the truth?

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 just completely ignored getting exposed on the previous page.
Let me go read this shyt it better be some groundbreaking life-changing revelation for you to be this adamant about it famo.

Daps
Caping? Lol, that's a reach.

Now you're accusing me of concealing some deep truth about @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 ? Ion know nither one of ya'll like that.

Let me go read this shyt it better be some groundbreaking life-changing revelation for you to be this adamant about it famo.
I'm talking about the contrary to which you believe happened in this thread.

You don't need to do anything, I'm just wondering why you ran in here with your cape on when you admitted you hadn't read through the thread. It seems bizarre to me why you'd come to the defense of someone when you hadn't even read what was been said.

:manny:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Ain't it funny @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 how you're always trying to point out the c00ns and bedwenches, searching the keyword "white" with someone's username, and then manipulating and taking posts out of context about whatever they say about that white person, into trying to prove their guilt?

Well, would you look at this:

The man in question:

rob-zombie-678x381.jpg

There are literally 100s and 100s of posts of yours defending this white man. It's beyond an obsession, the kind where I have no doubts you fantasize about living out the rest of your [fabricated] life as his bedwench. You even bask in the glory of being the "only Black woman" to follow him on social media, as if you think that's some currency to use in your reverie.

How can anyone take you seriously when you go on these c00n crusades, when you've got all these skeletons up in your closet? I bet you'd even let this demonic cracka turn you into his own personal skeleton too.

:picard:
So this is what you're mad at Nicole about breh? I had to google dude.

Shame on her I guess for finding a cac entertaining.

61 pages about a guy named Zombie. I see why she aint paying attention.

Daps

Oh, I see, you're playing dumb now about this whole thing. I see what time you're on. I guess I should've peeped it when you said @Dre God means well when he's the type of cat who goes around telling female posters on this board he hopes they get breast cancer.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

This is rob zombie the guy that makes the horror movie? shyt that dude movies made me stop being a horror movie fan that shyt felt real . It’s people in here who got they feelings hurt 2 years ago crying about her. Let that shyt go and turn the computer off. Some of y’all wouldn’t have lasted a day on sohh.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Oh, I see, you're playing dumb now about this whole thing. I see what time you're on. I guess I should've peeped it when you said @Dre God means well when he's the type of cat who goes around telling female posters on this board he hopes they get breast cancer.
Oh my fukking goodness breh it's not that serious, I promise you breh. Nagging me to death, shyt.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 @Dre God Ya'll both are evil.

You happy? Did I do it right?

Imagine being an adult with responsibilities and being obsessed about a stranger on a forum. Pathetic.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
K. Move the fuk along and stay in your neutral zone lest you find yourself an unintended casualty trying to be seen. Got it? Good.

Btw- who the fuk are you? Do I know you?
People commenting like they know me, studying me and shyt whose name don’t even ring bills. 😭
Well first off you aint gotta know me but youre deferring to your typical ad hominem bullshyt when you get called out. Right on time. :mjlol: Secondly if you want take it there we can because im tired of you being a menace to black men who just want to fraternize with each other. Go take that angry black woman bullshyt to st0rmfr0nt or something if you want to be a martyr. How this bird trying to boss up with WOAT tags out the ass like she dont infuriate the majority of the site.

Still waiting on your mod buddies to show up :usure:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

I watch horror movies as my favorite genre since the age of 7 and comment in The Film Room about my fave horror movie creators, movie titles, series, shows and directors

I like watching brutality and violence; for a reason
:demonic:
Omg!! I’ve been exposed - a female horror movie fan; commenting on the official horror thread for 4 years

:stopitslime:

Sway

Banned
Daps
Ain't it funny @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 how you're always trying to point out the c00ns and bedwenches, searching the keyword "white" with someone's username, and then manipulating and taking posts out of context about whatever they say about that white person, into trying to prove their guilt?

Well, would you look at this:

The man in question:

rob-zombie-678x381.jpg

There are literally 100s and 100s of posts of yours defending this white man. It's beyond an obsession, the kind where I have no doubts you fantasize about living out the rest of your [fabricated] life as his bedwench. You even bask in the glory of being the "only Black woman" to follow him on social media, as if you think that's some currency to use in your reverie.

How can anyone take you seriously when you go on these c00n crusades, when you've got all these skeletons up in your closet? I bet you'd even let this demonic cracka turn you into his own personal skeleton too.

:picard:
“knows how to make horror movies”