Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Suwooo.

seriously everyone she busy at the moment. She preparing herself as she is the rapper Casanova’s lawyer. She can’t let the white man take down the Big Ape and his set. Faleyooooo

Daps
Suwooo.

seriously everyone she busy at the moment. She preparing herself as she is the rapper Casanova’s lawyer. She can’t let the white man take down the Big Ape and his set. Faleyooooo

If Cas let a tranny lawyer who thinks "blackmail" is a racial insult represent him, that nicca ain't NEVER coming home :lupe:

Daps
Ain't it funny @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 how you're always trying to point out the c00ns and bedwenches, searching the keyword "white" with someone's username, and then manipulating and taking posts out of context about whatever they say about that white person, into trying to prove their guilt?

Well, would you look at this:

I like Rob Zombie (with the exception of 1000 corpses) - he makes some sick twisted demented shyt and I'm right there for it. Don't mind me.
Then why are you in there if you don’t like Rob Zombie. That’s what weird - that you are in a group that you have no interest in. So you’re lurking??
Haha!!!! I knew Rob the Great had something going on - he’s not going to leave us hanging. The Rob Zombie Resurgence continues.
For all of you Rob Zombie haters - you do realize that he started off as a musician and parlayed that into horror movies.
What other movies have you seen from Rob Zombie? How is he a hack??
Look at the progress talk- looookkkk. Rob Zombie feature is coming along
estastic-kevin-hart.gif
Looks like I have to make this my second job [defending Rob Zombie]
:hhh:
But what people fail to understand is that Rob Zombie doesn't put out the content to the same extent as the mega horror movie creators, directors and writers. Rob puts out mainstream movies like once ever 5 yrs but his main productions are not necessarily catered for a mainstream audience. Of course he's not going to have the same fanbase as the big names. That's not a fair fight.
:dahell::camby:I'm probably the only black woman to even follow him on Instagram.
Keep Rob Zombie slander out of your mouth , friend and all will be alright - ya feel me?
I'm about tired of your Rob Zombie slander. Utter trash??? Those are fighting words sir - I will not tolerate your wholesale diss of his movies. at all. I'll be back later to address this.
That’s my horror guy, Rob Zombie getting it in- feeling the music. Probably on the set of a music video.

Before anyone hits me with the :mjpls::mjpls:, you can miss me, I just have an appreciation for his mind of the horror movie making process and his mastery of a sub genre.
Don’t mind me, checking to make sure there was no rob zombie hostile hate horror movie energy coming off your posts- back to minding my business.
Rob killed them skatepark kids, problem solved 😈 and uses their corpses as body parts for his movies. The last person who they should make mad is a death movie director with no boundaries.
Rob Zombie haters the first one watching his movies, they claim to be hate watching because they hate watching
I blame @Jello Biafra for his infecting this part of forum with his anti- Rob Zombie hate posts.
Everybody is a critic when it comes to Rob Zombie movies. the writing is fine the way it is, he has a winning formula that may not be suited to the average horror viewers tolerance level which I have explained exhaustively.

I get it, you all hate his movies for personal reasons, we’re still cool but I will no longer tolerate the Rob Zombie bias - he’s unconventional, I get it. But let me not sound cultish.
Which one of you coli horror room head threaders Rob Zombie haters contributed to the making of this youtube vid??
alright, I don't like that extra dose of shade against Mr. Zombie - :stopitslime:
How did I miss you posting this??!!!!
:whoo::blessed:
Let me go check this out. Y’all already know the vibe and I don’t give a f what anyone says, Rob Zombie collectors edition - I’m IN!!!!
The reason being that you need to BE QUIET bc you’re already going into this movie with bad intentions -hating on it for the past 2 years - only you would get this vexed over a 2 min trailer bc it’s a Rob Zombie production
If there are only 2 movies that you know out of Rob Zombie's collection then you have no business judging his movies.
That's how I felt when yall kept coming for Rob Zombie
Hush UP!!!! Does it matter -??
:dahell:
all that matters is that Rob Zombie knows how to make horror movies! I will not stand for the scrutiny
:damn::damn:!!!!!!
Rob Zombie haters the first one watching his movies, they claim to be hate watching because they hate watching
:deadrose::deadrose:
The only people who need reprogramming are the idiots who lurk in groups to observe the behavior of groups that they’re not a part of or have any interest in. Which in essence would make @Straw Hat Luffy a stalker. And you responded like it was all good.
:beli::deadmanny:
How pressed must one be to stalk Rob Zombie fans and you co-signed that like it was normal behavior. Get off the RZ hate - y’all are wearing my patience just like a Christmas movie
:gucci:
Keep talking, noted. Lucky I’m busy right now. I’ll deal with your reckless Rob slander soon enough.
Due to the continued unbridled slander content, reckless violations against Rob Zombie by a segment of posters in here who don't know when to shut up, stay in their lane, respect people's likes or dislikes and recognize independent dark, twisted talent when it's front of their biased irrational face; and in honor of Halloween, I am creating a series of 30 days of Rob Zombie nights (starting today, October 31st) in appreciation of the high underrated horror creator's contributions as a cultural icon (i.e. Rob Zombie's Appreciation posts). I will also review and comment on a few zombie-esque type films in addition to the highly popular and darkness inspiring films such as 31, The Devil's Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses etc etc. In light of the death of Sig Haig (rip) - This will be done in order to memorialize the late, great Captain Spaulding. Both recognizable talents, in their own rights. Last but not least, it would be remiss of me to leave out the natural grungy style comedic, horror influenced talents of his ever so faithful wife and actress, Sheri Moon Zombie. I will be reviewing at various points Rob's contributions to the genre- with compare and contrast highlights. Stay tuned.
Letssss get it!!
The man in question:

rob-zombie-678x381.jpg

There are literally 100s and 100s of posts of yours defending this white man. It's beyond an obsession, the kind where I have no doubts you fantasize about living out the rest of your [fabricated] life as his bedwench. You even bask in the glory of being the "only Black woman" to follow him on social media, as if you think that's some currency to use in your reverie.

How can anyone take you seriously when you go on these c00n crusades, when you've got all these skeletons up in your closet? I bet you'd even let this demonic cracka turn you into his own personal skeleton too.

:picard:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
shyt got so weird last night... they were going back and forth with me in my thread about Tariq hating on this event in DC and I'll admit, I entertained it to get the thread going :ehh:

Then they posted a screenshot from a phone with no service, so I joked "pay your phone bill :ufdup:" ... they came back with all these pictures of useless phones and devices they're hoarding to make a "point" that wasn’t even that deep. I left em alone after that stunt.
steve-harvey-you-crazy.gif

Daps
  • Claims to be female (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a high ranking member of the bloods (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a hotshot lawyer (been proven that she isn't)
  • Claims to be black (even though she's said that she isn't)
  • Claims to be mother, yet has 50,000 posts on an internet messageboard (most which are 1000 word essays)
  • Abuses her kids
  • Joined in 2017, but din't start posting until 2018?
  • Is close to 50 years old
  • Quick to threaten brehs with violence, yet when pressed, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to call brehs white, yet when she's challenged over her race, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to use peoples emotional vulnerabilities against them
  • Posted violent threats that only white people would even dream of doing (Kinda like @TRY GOD and his obsession with raping breh's moms)
  • Has a problem with homosexual sex workers, yet is willing to hire one for her own pleasure
  • Uses pictures of other people's infant children on a website for adults
  • Had multiple good brehs banned off of some bullshyt
  • A supporter of 4chán conspiracy theories (Is potentially a right wing Trump supporting agent)
  • Is a Dap panderer
  • Claims NYC, but lives in VA
  • Gets tetchy whenever anyone shyts on NYC, even when it's deserved
  • Has a sick obsession with having other peoples kids as her avatar (Is potentially a pedophile?)
  • Has the posting style of previously banned coli members (King Musa, ****, etc.)
  • Seems to have some sort of immunity from the mods (and has proudly said so)
:francis:
:whoo:

Well, cotdamn, Summer Jam. This should be a built-in automatic response every time he tries to expose someone.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Ain't it funny @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 how you're always trying to point out the c00ns and bedwenches, searching the keyword "white" with someone's username, and then manipulating and taking posts out of context about whatever they say about that white person, into trying to prove their guilt?

Well, would you look at this:

The man in question:

rob-zombie-678x381.jpg

There are literally 100s and 100s of posts of yours defending this white man. It's beyond an obsession, the kind where I have no doubts you fantasize about living out the rest of your [fabricated] life as his bedwench. You even bask in the glory of being the "only Black woman" to follow him on social media, as if you think that's some currency to use in your reverie.

How can anyone take you seriously when you go on these c00n crusades, when you've got all these skeletons up in your closet? I bet you'd even let this demonic cracka turn you into his own personal skeleton too.

:picard:
If that ain't a cac with male genitalia
I don't know what is

Daps
shyt got so weird last night... they were going back and forth with me in my thread about Tariq hating on this event in DC and I'll admit, I entertained it to get the thread going :ehh:

Then they posted a screenshot from a phone with no service, so I joked "pay your phone bill :ufdup:" ... they came back with all these pictures of useless phones and devices they're hoarding to make a "point" that wasn’t even that deep. I left em alone after that stunt.
steve-harvey-you-crazy.gif

That is a GAY MAN.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Read through a couple of pages but OP is banned so whatever he tried to expose must've backfired. Not even gonna waste time reading the rest of the pages. Nicole must've cooked dude.

Dudes are wild uncomfortable bc I’m not a sex worker, I don’t post nudes or pics, not a swirler, I don’t fuk with the white and def not fukking no randoms off here, or getting caught up in Scandals. I speak my mind with command, not a welfare thot, and I’m not a drugged out white whore with bipolar issues who calls y’all n-as and thinks she ran the room until she got her reality check . All of which y’all have been accustomed to. 2017- 2018, new class of females, who are on new shyt . Get used to it. Your weak threatened emasculated circle jerk of emotions hasn’t worked in 3 yrs, it’s not now. Matter of fact, people who make such threads and threads become the victim of their own back fire. Not too many left standing on your roster. We winning -check the score. It’s like 0 for 24. My condolences.
*Cues Nas Ether Instrumental*

Daps
Read through a couple of pages but OP is banned so whatever he tried to expose must've backfired. Not even gonna waste time reading the rest of the pages. Nicole must've cooked dude.
You're down bad if you think your Nicolas stocks are worth anything. How do you even know OP was banned because of this thread or Nicolas? You're not going to read the rest of the pages because you already know who ended up on the wrong end of them. It doesn't take much to know what happened throughout the thread when you can see the latest posts in here.

By the way, if you buy that attempt at deflection from all the shyt he's been called out for, I've got a bridge to sell you.