The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Boring. Been there. Done this. Next.

Everybody who I ever roasted or Ethered, or got wrecked sounding off by upping threads-coli’s c00n, cac wench tik tok tiki torch gayng
:deadrose: :deadrose:

Bodied their whole squad in one take ^^^
I’m so dangerous around these parts - opps holding 4 year grudge matches , what’s the score
:wow:

smoking on the pakks of their friends’ dead coli accounts - shyt has me dizzy
:whew:

Last edited:
Daps

Everybody who I ever roasted or Ethered, or got wrecked sounding off by upping threads-coli’s c00n, cac wench tik tok tiki torch gayng
Let it be known you ducked my exposal of you on the previous page. Your lack of acknowledging it speaks volumes.

It’s over for you. I’ll forever be linking it every time you try to expose anyone else.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You're down bad if you think your Nicolas stocks are worth anything.
I think this thread was made when I was on my haitus so Idk the context or history. But before I left I remember @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 "sonning" nikkas as New Yorkers would say left and right.
You're not going to read the rest of the pages because you already know who ended up on the wrong end of them.
Uh nah nikka it's because it's 61 pages breh. I'm already studying some Linux shyt in other tabs. I'm not going to read 61 damn pages of coli babble.

Dp63PFY.png

Daps
I think this thread was made when I was on my haitus so Idk the context or history. But before I left I remember @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 "sonning" nikkas as New Yorkers would say left and right.

Uh nah nikka it's because it's 61 pages breh. I'm already studying some Linux shyt in other tabs. I'm not going to read 61 damn pages of coli babble.

Dp63PFY.png

Just know that we destroyed that nicca Nicky.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

:deadrose: :deadrose:

Bodied their whole squad in one take ^^^
I’m so dangerous around these parts - opps holding 4 year grudge matches , what’s the score

smoking on the pakks of their friends’ dead coli accounts - shyt has me dizzy
:whew:

Here’s what Imma say on this. No one is obligated to reveal themselves, whatever your reasons. I would imagine women are even more reticent and last weeks doxxing proves why. I keep telling brehs I heard you in a chat last December and others can corroborate.

Now with all that said, you of all people would have to understand that polarizing voices lend themselves to this type of constant scrutiny. You too have a select few I’ve seen you call out incredulously. Including me. And so to you I ask what woman would join a predominantly male site to what with what appears to be anagenda of ethering half its member base lol…I didn’t get it. But yea I personally know you’re a black woman and if you noticed that’s the moment I started fukking with you. If you want to play the mercenary part some cachet HELPS. But if you ain’t tired of being questioned it is what it is.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Here’s what Imma say on this. No one is obligated to reveal themselves, whatever your reasons. I would imagine women are even more reticent and last weeks doxxing proves why. I keep telling brehs I heard you in a chat last December and others can corroborate.

Now with all that said, you of all people would have to understand that polarizing voices lend themselves to this type of constant scrutiny. You too have a select few I’ve seen you call out incredulously. Including me. And so to you I ask what woman would join a predominantly male site to what with what appears to be anagenda of ethering half its member base lol…I didn’t get it. But yea I personally know you’re a black woman and if you noticed that’s the moment I started fukking with you. If you want to play the mercenary part some cachet HELPS. But if you ain’t tired of being questioned it is what it is.
Dude shut the fuk up. I do not give a fuk, you could have saved all of those paragraphs of philosophy pseudo intellectualism couch counseling and your time . Randoms don’t concern me, polarizing person my entire life . This jealousy, hate and animosity isn’t new. Neither are the names of the 4 years of ethery that I distributed to the people doing the most on this thread including the banned OP (Satan) who created it. 4 years of this shyt- y’all made me famous.
:mjlol: :francis:
Backstory: OP was exposed with a criminal record, made public on the coli for shooting his brother in law, having genital herpes, and other STDs , inadvertently revealed his own government name which lead to other unfortunate series of events trying to slander my name and summarily ousted himself from the site. After the hounds smelled blood and got to his head, it was over. Don’t let the same shyt happen to you- it’s never ends well playing opposition on the wrong side usually leads to getting yourself sidelined. I don’t play this back and forth babble shyt anymore, it’s old hack and wild repetitive - if I come at one of you, you definitely won’t be prepared. No warning shots and no small talk. Less said.
:francis:
A smart person would think rationally and wonder why OP is not here to create threads anymore, but then again- none of y’all upping this thread seem all that mentally adjusted or emotionally equipped.

Don’t watch me. Been verified, you know, by people that actually fukkin matter.

Nicole is a woman, y'all still running with that.:dwillhuh:
aside from Nicole being a woman

she isn’t here flirting with men or soliciting them so who gives a shyt

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Dude shut the fuk up. I do not give a fuk, you could have saved all of those paragraphs and your time . Randoms don’t concern me, I am polarizing person my entire life . This jealousy, hate and animosity isn’t new. Been verified, you know, by people that actually fukkin matter.
:why: I think you either misinterpreted or maybe I wasn’t cogent enough in my response lol but alright. I very much defended you and try to shut down that shyt when people say it. I’m pretty sure brehs dislike me for it. But the fact you were so quick to anger and respond that way should be yet more proof you’re a woman lol.

And who is them nikkas?? :mjlol: I have no problem with them but they matter no more than any of the other brehs here. I’ll let you get back to your arguing.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:why: I think you either misinterpreted or maybe I wasn’t cogent enough in my response lol but alright. I very much defended you and try to shut down that shyt when people say it. I’m pretty sure brehs dislike me for it. But the fact you were so quick to anger and respond that way should be yet more proof you’re a woman lol.

And who is them nikkas?? :mjlol: I have no problem with them but they matter no more than any of the other brehs here. I’ll let you get back to your arguing.
K. Move the fuk along and stay in your neutral zone lest you find yourself an unintended casualty trying to be seen. Got it? Good.

Btw- who the fuk are you? Do I know you?
People commenting like they know me, studying me and shyt whose name don’t even ring bills. 😭

Last edited:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Read through a couple of pages but OP is banned so whatever he tried to expose must've backfired. Not even gonna waste time reading the rest of the pages. Nicole must've cooked dude.

*Cues Nas Ether Instrumental*

I don't know why people keep bothering her lol she was minding her business when someone decided to bump the topic for no reason.