Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Daps
Shame on her I guess for finding a cac entertaining.
You do realize his exposals of other posters are about them finding "cacs entertaining", right? He tries to shame people by classifying them as c00ns for the same thing he's guilty of.

Do you see the hypocrisy in that?

Notice how @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 still won't address this.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
This thing still can't quote me.

:picard:

Talking about me worshipping white people when she has 100s and 100s of posts about Rob Zombie, even threatening other posters in his honor. The joke writes itself.
Oh, I thought you were highlighting those posts through search in order to push home the point of it being possible to spin any comments out of context for a narrative gain, but you are actually using the posts to nail her? What is the general claim you are getting from her that suggests a legitimate contradiction, for example, a claim and contradiction would be one claiming you can never praise a white person for anything while making the posts you were able to dig up. Ideally, I would want a 1:1 of that example, but if you can find enough comments to build that narrative, so be it, I have really only ever seen her going hard on racists and suspect posters, besides that, there are people with personal issues and that will obviously lead to back and forths that get dirty.

And just being honest, as I highlighted before, the way you go about things, with the character attacking, isn't needed and you sort of abandon what should be core principles, given your typical rhetoric, when going in on someone. The misgendering, for example, that doesn't serve any purpose. If you have claims and a contradiction, that is all that is needed, the character attacks are entirely irrelevant, irrelevant to reasonable people.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I dunno if this is a rob zombie thread but I’m about to find the last three movies he made and watch them.
:yes: :laff:

Don’t watch The Munsters sis- even I had to pass on that one.:mjlol: If you have The Shudder TV app- all of his movies are on there for Halloween season.

Three from Hell is the latest - he only makes movies like once every 7 years though

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
:yes: :laff:

Don’t watch The Munsters sis- even I had to pass on that one.:mjlol: If you have The Shudder TV app- all of his movies are on there for Halloween season.

Three from Hell is the latest - he only makes movies like once every 7 years though

Yeah I wasnt watching that just because I thought it would be like the show loool. Shudder need to bring back tales from the darkside.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
xmaYxuU.gif

Daps
Oh, I thought you were highlighting those posts through search in order to push home the point of it being possible to spin any comments out of context for a narrative gain, but you are actually using the posts to nail her?
I couldn't give a fukk if anyone likes Rob Zombie, but just yesterday he referenced only a handful of posts of mine where I was talking about white basketball players, in the same manner that anyone else does on this board, and then tried to claim I was a c00n for liking these players. Taking what I posted about these players completely out of context to run an exposal, all because he got in his feelings over a completely irrelevant position I took on another issue, and not for any other reason.

When this standard he was using for exposing someone for me being a c00n, is in fact, more applicable to him.
And just being honest, as I highlighted before, the way you go about things, with the character attacking, isn't needed and you sort of abandon what should be core principles, given your typical rhetoric, when going in on someone. The misgendering, for example, that doesn't serve any purpose. If you have claims and a contradiction, that is all that is needed, the character attacks are entirely irrelevant, irrelevant to reasonable people.
See, now, this is why you need to stay outta other folks' business. This is another instance of you overstepping the mark.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 came at me yesterday, completely unprovoked, because he saw me defending a principle in another thread, which he has a history of arguing against, which then proceeded him to call me every slur under the sun, and reference posts of mine trying to expose me. Then lied multiple times along the way about all manners of things, but that's neither here nor there.

Again, I reiterate, all this was unprovoked.

Now, I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine in return.

Daps
Lol at dude inadvertently making this a Rob Zombie film thread and connecting his movie watchers - couldn’t ask for a better thread backfire
You still can't quote me after tagging and quoting me incessantly yesterday, and still ignoring the fact that my exposal of you has more daps than all of your posts yesterday, you know daps, the thing you use as the ultimate defining tool to measure whether someone is exposed.

:lolbron:

Where's all that energy you had yesterday, where you were living in my alerts box?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I couldn't give a fukk if anyone likes Rob Zombie, but just yesterday he referenced only a handful of posts of mine where I was talking about white basketball players, in the same manner that anyone else does on this board, and then tried to claim I was a c00n for liking these players. Taking what I posted about these players completely out of context to run an exposal, all because he got in his feelings over a completely irrelevant position I took on another issue, and not for any other reason.

When this standard he was using for exposing someone for me being a c00n, is in fact, more applicable to him.

See, now, this is why you need to stay outta other folks' business. This is another instance of you overstepping the mark.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 came at me yesterday, completely unprovoked, because he saw me defending a principle in another thread, which he has a history of arguing against, which then proceeded him to call me every slur under the sun, and reference posts of mine trying to expose me. Then lied multiple times along the way about all manners of things, but that's neither here nor there.

Again, I reiterate, all this was unprovoked.

Now, I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine in return.

Now I can go back to those posts, but wasn't she incorporating that with other comments to reach a conclusion? You see, it's different if someone I know (high probability) isn't racist can be found watching a Steven Crowder video versus someone I suspect of being racist watching content Crowder's content. So if her intention was to highlight those comments in combination with other suspect content to reach a conclusion, that person isn't in contradiction if they aren't being charged similarly in combination with posts like the ones you dug up existing.

I think this is clear cut, I can phrase this formally, if necessary.

====

On the second half, yeah, that isn't a justification to misgender or engage in character attacks. If you hold to the position, which essentially translates to "people should not misgender", "people should not do harm", etc, and in response to being met with that approach you respond similarly, you are in contradiction and acting immorally. Simple as that, even I noted me acting immorally or not ideally when I came at you in an aggressive manner, because it is not how I should act when engaging in discourse.

There is no justification for it as far as I'm concerned, but I'm open to being presented to an argument for it, that's premise and conclusion.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Daps
Now I can go back to those posts, but wasn't she incorporating that with other comments to reach a conclusion? You see, it's different if someone I know (high probability) isn't racist can be found a Steven Crowder versus someone I suspect of being racist watching content Crowder's content. So if her intention was to highlight those comments in combination with other suspect content to reach a conclusion, that person isn't in contradiction if they aren't being charged similarly in combination with posts like the ones you dug up existing.

I think this is clear cut, I phrase this formally, if necessary.
That's not what he was doing.

I was defending Black women in a thread (or more specifically trying to point out the BW hate that runs rampant on this board), then that gave him cause to try to find inconsistencies about my position, trying to prove how I was once a c00n, claiming I was a JBO degenerate lusting over white women (which was a blatant lie), and then finding posts about me talking about white basketball players. Basically, trying to falsifying a case of me not being honest in my defense of Black women because of what he claimed I posted about white people.

All of which was built on lies, conjecture and half-truths, and I've seen him do this to other posters, trying to shame them from their position.
On the second half, yeah, that isn't a justification to misgender or engage in character attacks. If you hold to the position, which essentially translates to "people should not misgender", "people should not do harm", etc, and in response to being met with that approach you respond similarly, you are in contradiction and acting immorally. Simple as that, even I noted me acting immorally or not ideally when I came at you in an aggressive manner, because it is not how I should act when engaging in discourse.

There is no justification for it as far as I'm concerned, but I'm open to being presented to an argument for it, that's premise and conclusion.
Who said anything about justification?

As I said - a taste of his own medicine.

My approach to this would be completely different if @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 contested my position in a civil manner, but he didn't. There's a reason why he's created more enemies on this board for himself than anyone else.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
6:23AM- oh my gawdddddddd
:dead:
He sat around for 5 hours in the am trying to fulfill his coli conflict obligation with no resolution skills

CauoeOa_d.webp

And yesterday
f9vmRa3_d.webp

rN5pYaf_d.webp

Oh hell nahhh
:what: :mjlol:
Stressing himself out for days with no breakfast, lunch, dinner, or sleep for days

:mjcry:

Over the internet - is he okay??
:damn::deadrose::dahell:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this thread was made when I was on my haitus so Idk the context or history. But before I left I remember @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 "sonning" nikkas as New Yorkers would say left and right.

Uh nah nikka it's because it's 61 pages breh. I'm already studying some Linux shyt in other tabs. I'm not going to read 61 damn pages of coli babble.

Dp63PFY.png
breh you need to get on that 50 posts per page life :scust: