Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Rewind to when this thread was made in August 2018- hmmmm- and here we are in 2020.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nicole0416-im-sorry-but-i-cant-let-this-slide.653382/

As much as I want to believe you are an actual woman, posts like these bring much suspicion

I can't imagine a woman who has so much pride in her identity throwing so much shade towards her own gender. :wow:

Majority of women who are pro black like yourself have a firm hold upon their gender and like to present things from a narrative that doesn't shame their whole gender much like a pro black person does when it comes to our people

Yet I feel nothing of the sort from this post. As though you are an outsider looking in. :patrice: :jbhmm:

Are you really a woman? And if so why do you seek validation from a majority male forum?

I say validation because the many of your posts seek to fish for daps by speaking beliefs that the majority of coli posters would agree upon.

@Barnett114 isn't the only one suspicious of you. I have seen numerous threads where others brehs think you are a breh.:dame:

@Nicole0416 You have my interest :jbhmm:

Can’t y’all post this shyt in one of the thirty (30+ page) threads made on her already? Every week it’s like clockwork.:deadhorse:

only for that poster to later apologize and end with

Look ma we at 10 pages, if you post a pic of your earlobe we can get it to 20 :mjlit:

At least 30 threads were made about me in 2018 alone - to no fruition or always pushing a false narrative
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::umad:

That's what you get for kissing ass
If you’re a man kissing virtual ass on a message board then you have bigger issues of your own personal nature to address - the problem is I’m not the one to be receptive to that shyt. I mean, You should know, you’ve been in my inbox before, left unread.

But I’ll excuse the interruption while I go back to actual fact posting - some of you dudes are emotional and emotionally frail
as fukkkkkkkkk. I see why you have to question a Black woman that has more heart and credibility on real shyt than you. That’s the heart of the issue - not being able to recognize that you’re bytchmade and run,chat and rumor report like the hos you complain about.
:mjlol::francis:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Rewind to when this thread was made in August 2018- hmmmm- and here we are in 2020.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nicole0416-im-sorry-but-i-cant-let-this-slide.653382/

At least 30 threads were made about me in 2018 alone - to no fruition or always pushing a false narrative
Nicole ... bringing up old posts to proof a point doesn’t take away the fact you haven’t addressed what that poster exposed about you ... u do realise that don’t you :jbhmm: he made some broad statements that you have dodged like a bulllet ..... mental health issues , talking like a brain dead handicap , saving children’s imagines , fatherless kids , your a hot shot lawyer one min , a newyork blood the next are you gona address any of this or just bring up old posts ?? You’ve been sonned so much it’s hurting now just take that L and don’t reply otherwise we not gona stop and u gona end up loosing your mind and doing something to your mentally unstable self ..... what’s up with you sceen shotting children nicole :mindblown: 1 ov the posters claims u do that too you are 1 weirdo ain’t you ....u keep writing full essays to shot back or bringing up old posts that noone reads ...but stil haven’t got no comes back for the poster who has exposed you for the fraud you are .....

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you’re a man kissing virtual ass on a message board then you have bigger issues of your own personal nature to address - the problem is I’m not the one to be receptive to that shyt. I mean, You should know, you’ve been in my inbox before, left unread.
Post them receipts :sas1:

You have my permission

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::umad:

That's what you get for kissing ass
Lmao @Dogmatic emasculating himself by dapping this in agreement that he kisses ass on message boards.
:deadmanny:
Then you wonder why you get dissed. If you can’t even respect yourself, fuk do you think I’m going to respect you for? I respect any self respecting black man - if you don’t get that from me; that’s on you.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

But I’ll excuse the interruption while I go back to actual fact posting - some of you dudes are emotional and emotionally frail
as fukkkkkkkkk. I see why you have to question a Black woman that has more heart and credibility on real shyt than you. That’s the heart of the issue - not being able to recognize that you’re bytchmade and run,chat and rumor report like the hos you complain about.
:mjlol::francis:
Emotional..... you’ve just been exposed for been a mentally unstable handicap lol then writing full essays in response yet your not the emotional one again take care ov your fatherless kids get 1 ov your og bloods to take care ov us Coli nikkas Nicole make the call .. remember tho got to be low-key about it you are a lawyer and work for the system ....:bryan::bryan::bryan:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lmao @Dogmatic emasculating himself by dapping this in agreement that he kisses ass on message boards.
:deadmanny:
Then you wonder why you get dissed. If you can’t even respect yourself, fuk do you think I’m going to respect you for? I respect any self respecting black man - if you don’t get that from me; that’s on you.
:mjtf: Didn't you just lie on me a couple post ago ?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Post them receipts :sas1:

You have my permission
Oh I’ll get to you in due time.

But why are you so concerned about if you did nothing wrong?? Why are you so concerned, at all?
wow, y’all keep telling on yourselves. Badly. But let me digress back to these facts. I don’t have time address any of your PERSONAL replies at the moment. Oh but I will have time to deal with facts today. Letting y’all talk all week while I’ve been observing. Looks like a certain segment needs a reminder of who they’re fukking with. There’s a reason why more than half of you and that flunky crew ran off, dismissed and forgotten off this board to the point where the mentally inept have to represent; while me and my team remain the same. Head shots do a whole lot of damage.
fm0ns.gif

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

But why are you so concerned about if you did nothing wrong?? Why are you so concerned, at all?
wow, y’all keep telling on yourselves. Badly. But let me digress back to these facts. I don’t have time address any of your PERSONAL replies at the moment. Oh but I will have time to deal with facts today.
fm0ns.gif
:gucci:

Nicole definitely suffers from autism or some sort of mental defect.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

wow, y’all keep telling on yourselves. Badly. But let me digress back to these facts. I don’t have time address any of your PERSONAL replies at the moment. Oh but I will have time to deal with facts today.
fm0ns.gif
:gucci: you do know you quoted me right?

Are you confused?:heh:

Daps
What the fuk is that supposed to be?? Those aren’t no damn fukkin receipts that’s everything that I said in this forum - post the damn links to the thread. Not screenshots. Whose picture is that supposed to be and where’s the link to that person’s page. What the fuk are you talking about?? What’s with your played out analysis that been narrated. You have no confirmation of shyt just more words and lies,yet again. Post the direct quotes and links to the threads and stopped posting up pictures that have nothing to do with me. Fukkin liars. Y’all been doing that for years- it’s old hack.

This transsexual Trump supporting c00n doesn't get the reference.

But what can you expect from a supposed "lawyer" that didn't know the meaning of "blackmail" and thought it was a racial insult :deadmanny: