Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some wild accusations in here

Can you back them up with receipts?
Specifically these
  • Claims to be black (even though she's said that she isn't)
  • Has a problem with homosexual sex workers, yet is willing to hire one for her own pleasure
  • A supporter of 4chán conspiracy theories (Is potentially a right wing Trump supporting agent)
You also claimed she abuses her kids. That’s serious shyt. I don’t speak on people’s kids. But if you claim something like that you better have proof.

Nothing tells me Nicole is white.
I can’t see what she’d want with a gay person “for her own pleasure” (it’s her life, but nothing like that ever came up I think)
Don’t remember seeing her endorse Trump.

Are these just wild, theoretical accusations or do you have receipts? @Low End Derrick

:usure:

EPE534f.png

Dominican -
My father is Dominican.
Yes to both. Father’s side And Dominican ancestry. How could you tell?

r5UBag3.jpg

3QXfGDQ.png

:unimpressed:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
  • Claims to be female (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a high ranking member of the bloods (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a hotshot lawyer (been proven that she isn't)
  • Claims to be mother, yet has 50,000 posts on an internet messageboard (most which are 1000 word essays)
  • Abuses her kids
  • Joined in 2017, but din't start posting until 2018?
  • Is close to 50 years old
  • Quick to threaten brehs with violence, yet when pressed, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to call brehs white, yet when she's challenged over her race, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to use peoples emotional vulnerabilities against them
  • Posted violent threats that only white people would even dream of doing (Kinda like @TRY GOD and his obsession with raping breh's moms)
  • Has a problem with homosexual sex workers, yet is willing to hire one for her own pleasure
  • Had multiple good brehs banned off of some bullshyt
  • A supporter of 4chán conspiracy theories (Is potentially a right wing Trump supporting agent)
  • Is a Dap panderer
  • Claims NYC, but lives in VA
  • Gets tetchy whenever anyone shyts on NYC, even when it's deserved
  • Has a sick obsession with having other peoples kids as her avatar (Is potentially a pedophile?)
  • Has the posting style of previously banned coli members (King Musa, ****, etc.)
  • Seems to have some sort of immunity from the mods (and has proudly said so)
:francis:
Had to break this one down family

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I tried telling these clowns that before but they want her to be a tranny so bad because it turns them on

you her biggest co-sign in here other than Wild Simp... and you fukk your cousin :russ:

:mjlol:

in nicole’s eyes it’s perfectly cool to have sex woth and befriend with people engage in incest, who literally have an incest child but she has shyt on posters for have rocky marriages:russ:

i can’t wait to see that WOAT thread & banner for a second year and all the mental instability novels that come with :blessed:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I see the tide is turning only so many enemies you can make before you have no allies...most the Simps she had she ended up dissing them too so now she has the few black women posters and pro black women men posters cosigning it just off the strength of how hard it goes on cacs BUT I'm just waiting for her to turn on them like she always does and we can get this piece of shyt out the paint with a permanent ban
Notice Nicole went real silent wen that poster exposed her from that other site been a nut job .... completely ethered
  • Claims to be female (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a high ranking member of the bloods (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a hotshot lawyer (been proven that she isn't)
  • Claims to be mother, yet has 50,000 posts on an internet messageboard (most which are 1000 word essays)
  • Abuses her kids
  • Joined in 2017, but din't start posting until 2018?
  • Is close to 50 years old
  • Quick to threaten brehs with violence, yet when pressed, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to call brehs white, yet when she's challenged over her race, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to use peoples emotional vulnerabilities against them
  • Posted violent threats that only white people would even dream of doing (Kinda like @TRY GOD and his obsession with raping breh's moms)
  • Had multiple good brehs banned off of some bullshyt
  • Is a Dap panderer
  • Claims NYC, but lives in VA
  • Gets tetchy whenever anyone shyts on NYC, even when it's deserved
  • Has a sick obsession with having other peoples kids as her avatar (Is potentially a pedophile?)
  • Has the posting style of previously banned coli members (King Musa, ****, etc.)
  • Seems to have some sort of immunity from the mods (and has proudly said so)
:francis:
:russ::russ::lolbron::lolbron::bryan::bryan: you forgot has a genuine mental illness that has been exposed which might explain the lies living in a fairy tale ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nicole it’s about time u hung your head in shame and get off this board before you loose what’s left ov your mind :bryan:... I think you might take the title as the most bullied, sonned poster in Coli history it’s not gona end til you leave either ... my Coli nikkas keep that foot on this nikka Nicole’s neck til the casket drops :pacspit:

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
oh and the fact she always got other peoples kids as her avi is fukking weirdo shyt :scust:
Wtf I didn’t know this :ohhh:..... so let me get this straight..... Nicole is a transsexual , mentally ill , slow talking , sexual predator who saves children’s pictures :mindblown:....posing as a black female lawyer / blood gangmember but has fatherless Children at home wow ..... this is something else ....:snoop::dead::dead:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nicole it’s about time u hung your head in shame and get off this board before you loose what’s left ov your mind :bryan:... I think you might take the title as the most bullied, sonned poster in Coli history it’s not gona end til you leave either ... my Coli nikkas keep that foot on this nikka Nicole’s neck til the casket drops :pacspit:
And the crazy thing is, this only started cause she’s the aggressor in every situation :heh: learn to be cool with people, life is much smoother that way.