Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I tried telling these clowns that before but they want her to be a tranny so bad because it turns them on

I sorta believe that she is a woman, but Malc trolls a lot.

I take people as they present themselves, therefore I do know that she turns on people and goes O.D. on the web vengeance.

shyt is mostly funny, and I have time for the fukkery. Long as it's not me.

:francis:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
  • Claims to be female (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a high ranking member of the bloods (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a hotshot lawyer (been proven that she isn't)
  • Claims to be black (even though she's said that she isn't)
  • Claims to be mother, yet has 50,000 posts on an internet messageboard (most which are 1000 word essays)
  • Abuses her kids
  • Joined in 2017, but din't start posting until 2018?
  • Is close to 50 years old
  • Quick to threaten brehs with violence, yet when pressed, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to call brehs white, yet when she's challenged over her race, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to use peoples emotional vulnerabilities against them
  • Posted violent threats that only white people would even dream of doing (Kinda like @TRY GOD and his obsession with raping breh's moms)
  • Has a problem with homosexual sex workers, yet is willing to hire one for her own pleasure
  • Had multiple good brehs banned off of some bullshyt
  • A supporter of 4chán conspiracy theories (Is potentially a right wing Trump supporting agent)
  • Is a Dap panderer
  • Claims NYC, but lives in VA
  • Gets tetchy whenever anyone shyts on NYC, even when it's deserved
  • Has a sick obsession with having other peoples kids as her avatar (Is potentially a pedophile?)
  • Has the posting style of previously banned coli members (King Musa, ****, etc.)
  • Seems to have some sort of immunity from the mods (and has proudly said so)
:dead:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Every time I think this thread is winding down I come back to

DistantDifferentGartersnake-small.gif

:russ:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
  • Claims to be female (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a high ranking member of the bloods (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a hotshot lawyer (been proven that she isn't)
  • Claims to be black (even though she's said that she isn't)
  • Claims to be mother, yet has 50,000 posts on an internet messageboard (most which are 1000 word essays)
  • Abuses her kids
  • Joined in 2017, but din't start posting until 2018?
  • Is close to 50 years old
  • Quick to threaten brehs with violence, yet when pressed, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to call brehs white, yet when she's challenged over her race, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to use peoples emotional vulnerabilities against them
  • Posted violent threats that only white people would even dream of doing (Kinda like @TRY GOD and his obsession with raping breh's moms)
  • Has a problem with homosexual sex workers, yet is willing to hire one for her own pleasure
  • Had multiple good brehs banned off of some bullshyt
  • A supporter of 4chán conspiracy theories (Is potentially a right wing Trump supporting agent)
  • Is a Dap panderer
  • Claims NYC, but lives in VA
  • Gets tetchy whenever anyone shyts on NYC, even when it's deserved
  • Has a sick obsession with having other peoples kids as her avatar (Is potentially a pedophile?)
  • Has the posting style of previously banned coli members (King Musa, ****, etc.)
  • Seems to have some sort of immunity from the mods (and has proudly said so)
The NYC part is crazy, cause before I even knew who she was, I would see her in NYC threads in the Booth and she would always claim NY but she would constantly get things wrong about NYC, like one post she didn't know where 42nd street was :wtf:

Last edited:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I sorta believe that she is a woman, but Malc trolls a lot.

I take people as they present themselves, therefore I do know that she turns on people and goes O.D. on the web vengeance.

shyt is mostly funny, and I have time for the fukkery. Long as it's not me.

He definitely trolls but there has been at least 5 others who post here who have been in the voice chats with us. Ya can make all the accusations about her that you want, and i don't know much about her personal life, but listening to her talk on the phone, i hear 100% woman. There wasn't anything masculine about her voice, tone or subject matter

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He definitely trolls but there has been at least 5 others who post here who have been in the voice chats with us. Ya can make all the accusations about her that you want, and i don't know much about her personal life, but listening to her talk on the phone, i hear 100% woman. There wasn't anything masculine about her voice, tone or subject matter
Yeah **** sounds like a straight bytch. You got catfished nikka.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

Bet.