I was browsing Worldstar and I found this
:ohhh: explain this?

svu1eXK_d.jpg
This dude really went through the trouble of photoshopping this shyt :dame:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
And not one of us would be disappointed to see you leave, because you are the type of person whom one could present with a bouquet and you'd still find an insult in that.
That ether, make your soul burn slow :wow:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I can't lie at first I thought that poster was one of the obsessive dudes that used to post on here. My first instinct was @Poitier but I might be wrong.

:francis:

Don't forget, she claims to look like Bernice Burgos.

Oh yeah:
  • She claims to look like an IG thot who has had multiple rounds of plastic surgery (the very same people she belittles)

:mjlol:

Daps
This is still going, this was already done so so many times- same outcome. Y’all are way too invested in random users who you have no personal connection to. These 10 c00ns and the white bytch is big mad. They don’t even know what to argue about. What an epic fail of an attempt. There is no tide. Dance puppitos dance. Bye bye -see y’all at the WOAT 2020 thread.
EveryTenderBanteng-small.gif

tenor.gif

:wow: invest in a vest.

Trips me out how this tranny c00n sits up talking about other ppl "keeping this going" when I've witnessed this mentally ill lady boy staying up till 5 am consecutively going through folks posts looking for a gotcha moment so it can have a comeback :ohhh:

The hypocrisy :mjlol:

The nerve :mjlol:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
  • Claims to be female (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a high ranking member of the bloods (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a hotshot lawyer (been proven that she isn't)
  • Claims to be black (even though she's said that she isn't)
  • Claims to be mother, yet has 50,000 posts on an internet messageboard (most which are 1000 word essays)
  • Abuses her kids
  • Joined in 2017, but din't start posting until 2018?
  • Is close to 50 years old
  • Quick to threaten brehs with violence, yet when pressed, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to call brehs white, yet when she's challenged over her race, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to use peoples emotional vulnerabilities against them
  • Posted violent threats that only white people would even dream of doing (Kinda like @TRY GOD and his obsession with raping breh's moms)
  • Has a problem with homosexual sex workers, yet is willing to hire one for her own pleasure
  • Had multiple good brehs banned off of some bullshyt
  • A supporter of 4chán conspiracy theories (Is potentially a right wing Trump supporting agent)
  • Is a Dap panderer
  • Claims NYC, but lives in VA
  • Gets tetchy whenever anyone shyts on NYC, even when it's deserved
  • Has a sick obsession with having other peoples kids as her avatar (Is potentially a pedophile?)
  • Has the posting style of previously banned coli members (King Musa, ****, etc.)
  • Seems to have some sort of immunity from the mods (and has proudly said so)
Some wild accusations in here

Can you back them up with receipts?
Specifically these
  • Has a problem with homosexual sex workers, yet is willing to hire one for her own pleasure
  • A supporter of 4chán conspiracy theories (Is potentially a right wing Trump supporting agent)
You also claimed she abuses her kids. That’s serious shyt. I don’t speak on people’s kids. But if you claim something like that you better have proof.

Nothing tells me Nicole is white.
I can’t see what she’d want with a gay person “for her own pleasure” (it’s her life, but nothing like that ever came up I think)
Don’t remember seeing her endorse Trump.

Are these just wild, theoretical accusations or do you have receipts? @Low End Derrick

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
  • Claims to be female (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a high ranking member of the bloods (yet to be verified)
  • Claims to be a hotshot lawyer (been proven that she isn't)
  • Claims to be mother, yet has 50,000 posts on an internet messageboard (most which are 1000 word essays)
  • Abuses her kids
  • Joined in 2017, but din't start posting until 2018?
  • Is close to 50 years old
  • Quick to threaten brehs with violence, yet when pressed, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to call brehs white, yet when she's challenged over her race, constantly ducks the fade
  • Quick to use peoples emotional vulnerabilities against them
  • Posted violent threats that only white people would even dream of doing (Kinda like @TRY GOD and his obsession with raping breh's moms)
  • Had multiple good brehs banned off of some bullshyt
  • Is a Dap panderer
  • Claims NYC, but lives in VA
  • Gets tetchy whenever anyone shyts on NYC, even when it's deserved
  • Has a sick obsession with having other peoples kids as her avatar (Is potentially a pedophile?)
  • Has the posting style of previously banned coli members (King Musa, ****, etc.)
  • Seems to have some sort of immunity from the mods (and has proudly said so)

That's a CVS receipt... Yikes.

What's really going on?

Did I miss anything?

Daps
Some wild accusations in here

Can you back them up with receipts?
Specifically these
You also claimed she abuses her kids. That’s serious shyt. I don’t speak on people’s kids. But if you claim something like that you better have proof.

Are these just wild, theoretical accusations or do you have receipts?

:usure:

When pressed on being black, it admits to one of its parents being Dominican.

It created a thread asking for advice on hiring a gigolo and then tried to delete but good righteous brehs was able to copy its posts before it could.

Was on here telling folks at the beginning of the pandemic that 5g was the cause of covid-19 which is a right wing conspiracy theory.

Don't know about the child abuse.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
When pressed on being black, it admits to one of its parents being Dominican.

It created a thread asking for advice on hiring a gigolo and then tried to delete but good righteous brehs was able to copy its posts before it could.

Was on here telling folks at the beginning of the pandemic that 5g was the cause of covid-19 which is a right wing conspiracy theory.

Don't know about the child abuse.

I must have missed that...5G caused the ronies?

I need answers. I don't know anybody that believe that s*** is true.

Wow.