Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Well I wouldn't say for nothing, he has neglected children to show for it.
Deffo not for nothin it’s giving this toxic tranny a taste ov it’s own medicine insulting everyone for no reason digging up old posts Negging people like a sad loser I can’t beileve half the Coli actully buy into this idea that this is a black female lawyer :pachaha:.... lot of misguided cats out there ...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
This nikka @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC claims he don't care about what posters on here think but he all up in here typing up novels :laff:
Babble bro deflection .... did u see what some poster from another site said ... he/she isn’t mentally stable and talks as slow as a turtle walks :unimpressed: what i find beyond funny the amount of Coli soilders minus me u and about a hand ful ov others that actually beileve this is some black female lawyer :bryan::bryan:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I'm living RENT FREEEEE in that nikka's head.

Even with incels and simps hyping him up, he's going out sad.

Let's pour one out for **** Nicole. 40 posts a day for years, all for nothing
:wow:

didn’t regularly start posting until 2018... so it’s more like an avg of 50-60 posts a day

:mjlol:

buts it’s a lawyer, single mom and blood member

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
ElSYTp9WkAAG_nh

ElSYTp8XYAECpTa

again.. why is she hanging out with a man who’s in a relationship with his own cousin, who she has flirted with?
t

didn’t regularly start posting until 2018... so it’s more like an avg of 50-60 posts a day

:mjlol:

buts it’s a lawyer, single mom and blood member[/QUOTE]
Didn’t know she was a damu Also :dead::dead::dead: So let me get this straight she’s a young single no baby daddy fatherless kids damu who happens to be a lawyer on the side or a damu on the side which ever way u look at it.... u couldn’t make that shyt up :dead::dead: I feel sorry for the poor souls who actully cape n beileve this nonesense :mjlol:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
She's overcompensating.

She does 'jump', though.

She wouldn't be typing essays if she didn't care about our opinion.
Jump? Responding via writing to a subject matter on a forum is what you do as a poster, no? .. vs responding to a request for an actionable ITEM to which this poster has been targeted to do more times than the most above average of posters. @Nicole0416 @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC has denied the request. At one point I was getting request for fades from males and females several times a month based off some emotion I released in posters off things I said or did /was doing. Altho I had time and opportunity and off my meds so to speak, If I appealed to each one it would be a tiresome, bunch of RIP threads in remembrance of fallen posters,lawsuits,nikkas Brothers and uncles pressing charges for fukking them up etc. Put @Nicole0416 @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC name in a thread and it will do numbers:ehh:. This is:deadhorse:. Move on.

*fade to background*

Daps
rEN1i.jpg

amazing thing is this video went private sine I posted it in this thread.. :sas1: did someone tell ****... or did **** see it, we see through you hoelt:sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:

wait, @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC put his video of him singing Hotline Bling by Drake on private?? :laff::laff::laff:

You just posted it in here 2 days ago! :mjlol:

and y'all still saying this aint him :mjlol:

yo @Born2BKing :deadmanny: