Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Has Nicole been exposed :ohhh: (besides this jay dude fukin his own cousin :snoop:) So we were right she is mentally unstable .... dam now I understand why she writes full essays when she shoots back at people makes sense I’ll pray for her :dame: @Billy Ocean ....
@Born2BKing take note she is mentally challenged

I never felt she was slow. She definitely did not come off that way at all. She seemed like a regular female to me. Maybe a bit aggressive at times. But often that's how women in NY be. Maybe ya too sensitive.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:dead:
I never felt she was slow. She definitely did not come off that way at all. She seemed like a regular female to me. Maybe a bit aggressive at times. But often that's how women in NY be. Maybe ya too sensitive.
Na bro that’s a he/she .... he/she does nothing but throw childish insults ... if you think this is a black female lawyer then am a millionaire bro :dead: I think some of you cape n don’t realise you getting duked it is what it is tho bro keep believeing what you believe :manny: she’s just been exposed by some other posters did u not read ... she has mental health issues and talks slower then a turtle walks Pray bro

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jay is getting duked n can’t even see it ... someone just esposed her from another site or something sayin he/she has mental issues enough said

So someone saying she has mental issues replaces her vagina with a penis?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So someone saying she has mental issues replaces her vagina with a penis?
We don’t know do we ... one poster just exposed that wat else could there be .......I got no issues with u bro u believe what ever u want to believe ....

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don’t understand what that link means or what y’all want her to do, but can y’all let her live?

She doesn’t have to prove a thing to anyone on here and to be frank if I were her I wouldn’t just to be petty asf.

She is definitely a woman and a couple of people have met her off this site anyway FYI. I don’t know why y’all want her to be a man so badly smh.
Something odd also. She goes harder for black men and the black family than some of the black men on here. You'd think people would be on her side. Odd.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We don’t know do we ... one poster just exposed that wat else could there be .......I got no issues with u bro u believe what ever u want to believe ....

We don't know. All i know is I've spoken to her a few times and i never got the vibe that she was either slow or a man.
And I don't really see an exposure either. Someone claiming she has mental issues isn't saying anything

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand what that link means or what y’all want her to do, but can y’all let her live?

She doesn’t have to prove a thing to anyone on here and to be frank if I were her I wouldn’t just to be petty asf.

She is definitely a woman and a couple of people have met her off this site anyway FYI. I don’t know why y’all want her to be a man so badly smh.

If other women of the non-feminist variety say Nicole a woman, then why are people disputing it? :what:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone once accused me of being bow wow of all things. All that saying, I wouldn’t take the opinions on here too seriously. Lol.

:ohhh: I knew I seen you before

OIP.6UxyDUcbkLsgPbuHr5MnnwHaEJ

:troll: