Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Daps
Thank you but try to let up a little. Y’all been going hard. We all apart of the same dysfunctional coli family :mjgrin:

Not tryna call you out or nothing but how come you don't tell him to let up when he's meticulously going through years worth of folks coli posts looking for a gotcha moment? :dwillhuh:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Not tryna call you out or nothing but how come you don't tell him to let up when he's meticulously going through years worth of folks coli posts looking for a gotcha moment? :dwillhuh:
Honestly? Bc I don’t want the smoke with Nicole :hubie:. I’m all about peace and love unless I’m arguing about racism or misogyny

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Day 6 .... 2 threads later and still chatting. With nothing and no factuals since Sunday. Oh my gawdddd. They are still mad asf in this bytch. Tell Hustlemania I said hola - minions gonna min. Retaliation is so real. The he say she say verbal back and forth banter bc biscuits got fukked and the c00ns need that buttered up ...literally. Faneto.

you know shyt hits different when it’s takes 10 against 1, 6 days, 3 threads, 40 mentions, 20 tags, 0 facts, 0 evidence,, and 264 days since the 2019 woat thread 0 replies from me over 4 days, and over 2,500 repeat lies in 2.5 years yet 0 quotes and 0 discrepancies because I don’t give a fuk but zero- all because these 26 bytches can’t get over their multitude of inflicted Ls x100 and accumulated bad reputations from the 4 loudest talkers in this thread - that shyt still can’t add up or amount to nothing. The truth remains the same, lies always change.

addressed and answered.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fli...-the-coli-streets.812730/page-4#post-39619578

Deja Vu with the views, been there tried that.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-1st-annual-reggie-invitational-2019-tlr-woat-thread.748425/

Nada
:mjlol::whoo:

:wow:

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Day 6 .... and still chatting. With nothing and no factuals since Sunday. Oh my gawdddd. They are still mad asf in this bytch. Tell Hustlemania I said hola - minions gonna min. The he say she say ...literally.
:mjlol::whoo:

I thought this piece of shyt said she was done with this thread? :sas2:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Honestly? Bc I don’t want the smoke with Nicole :hubie:. I’m all about peace and love unless I’m arguing about racism or misogyny
Sis it’s a dam dude or a tranny or something ... don’t be fooled by what it tells you she ain’t no dam black female lawyer / piru blood member on the side :snoop: