Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I ain't read through the whole thread, just wanna know if its too late for a coli fukkery gif?

ahh fukk it :manny:.........

Tih62tK.gif
even if you late you gotta try and fit the entire dance in like omarion

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F08faefd5-27bd-4f9d-b2f0-6b6f26de4038_480x270.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I never felt she was slow. She definitely did not come off that way at all. She seemed like a regular female to me. Maybe a bit aggressive at times. But often that's how women in NY be. Maybe ya too sensitive.
What the fuk are they talking about now and why are they still talking?? Damn 48 hours of weirdo dudes talking to other weirdo dudes about a woman they never met or has ever solicited them. I swear - weird as shyt.
:dahell:
No I will not post my voice. No I will not post a pic. Like ever - get the fuk over it. My decisions are made by me. I don’t want them to get to know because I don’t give a Fuk about online random cast of characters in their feelings bc they can’t control their manhood.
I have most of these bytches on ignore. They have not exposed shyt bc there is nothing to Fukkin expose which is also why they can’t prove what’s not there. Exposed what?? The fact that they like the ability to use the right head bc they let bum bytches give them brains to get ahead. Why are you still engaging this?? Do you know these people??
:dahell::mjlol:...

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
“There is no presentable proof” and that’s an exposure. No names , no source, no identification - just words that conveniently happen to be typed out on this thread, at a convenient time in the thread that you need a convenient out after your team is self exposed one by one but that person has a note but conveniently leaves out their name with no facts . They sound shook asf. No links, no time stamps, no secondary sources- nothing - someone types up words on a keyboard and that’s the big reveal .
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
im Fukkin dead :deadmanny::deadmanny:the desperation of wanting it to be one way that people are writing fan fiction to post up as evidence of a whole lot of nothing .

:dead::dead: I don’t even post on no other discussion site -Let me guess, it’s someone on my coli dm reject list who got curved
:deadrose::deadrose:
images

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
What the fuk are they talking about now and why are they still talking?? Damn 48 hours of weirdo dudes talking to other weirdo dudes about a woman they never met or has ever solicited them. I swear - weird as shyt.
No I will not post my voice. No I will not post a pic. Like ever - get the fuk over it. My decisions are made by me. I don’t want them to get to know because I don’t give a Fuk about online random cast of characters in their feelings bc they can’t control their manhood.
I have most of these bytches on ignore. They have not exposed shyt bc there is nothing to Fukkin expose which is also why they can’t prove what’s not there. Exposed what?? The fact that they like the ability to use the right head bc they let bum bytches give them brains to get ahead. Why are you still engaging this?? Do you know these people??
:dahell::mjlol:...
No matter how many times this dumbass Nicole says the thread is done, she comes back and types whole essays, while her children are starving :laff:

OP really has her furious :heh:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Something odd also. She goes harder for black men and the black family than some of the black men on here. You'd think people would be on her side. Odd.

She's overcompensating.

She don't jump for no one. I wouldn't either.

She does 'jump', though.

She wouldn't be typing essays if she didn't care about our opinion.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
No matter how many times this dumbass Nicole says the thread is done, she comes back and types whole essays, while her children are starving :laff:

OP really has her furious :heh:
I'm living RENT FREEEEE in that nikka's head.

Even with incels and simps hyping him up, he's going out sad.

Let's pour one out for **** Nicole. 40 posts a day for years, all for nothing
:wow:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something odd also. She goes harder for black men and the black family than some of the black men on here. You'd think people would be on her side. Odd.

I seen that from her some time ago.. Pretty good characteristic IMO..

But these people weird as hell in here though..

I've never seen so many people begging to see your skin, or hear your voice over the internet in my life..