HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
New Jack City- Pookie was wired during his whole stay at The Carter and got plenty of video of illegal activities, as well as G-Money ordering his murder. All that taped evidence the cops had and the operation was deemed a failure. Despite all that taped evidence that could be used to either convict G Money and several others and/or flip them as witnesses against Nino, and the tapes are never used :what:.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
The Goonies
This pudgy niqqa Chunk can smell the ice cream through the freezer and the cartons? :wtf:
And then they had grape and apple ice cream? Where they make those? And "chocolate eruption" :scusthov:

Chester Cobblepot got killed by one of the boobie traps, so how did they get into the room and none of those giant boulders were on the ground already?
And after they set off the traps themselves, how would the Fratellis, Chunk & Sloth be able to follow them to the treasure?

Dark Knight Rises

In the middle of that mass mob fight, people really letting Bane and Batman fight one on one? None of them escaped convicts and goons is trying to jump Batman? All those cops and none of them want to Rodney King Bane? Just light that nikka up with bullets? :comeon:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
X-Men First Class: Professor Xavier's namby pamby ass is full of shyt. Shaw killed Magneto's mother IN FRONT OF HIM, then he's gonna turn around talking about "spare his life and be the better man" fukk outta here. How the fukk you gonna tell a man not to avenge his own mother's murder? :what: X is acting like Shaw simply killed his goldfish or something. You murk anyone's mother in front of them and you have to go, simple as that. Then Xavier's screaming and crying when Magneto finally killed Shaw. :wtf:

Xavier deserved that bullet in the end just for being a naive goody two shoes @sshole.

Real talk I had an issue with that too. Even when you try to put in the fact that Xavier's point was that through "letting Go of your anger you can find peace" it STILL rings hollow to man who WATCHED his mother be murdered. I Would've told Charles to fukk off too and murked every single Nazi I could find

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I watched a Kurt Russell flick called Breakdown on Netflix yesterday.

Kurt's character Jeff is traveling to San Diego with his wife. His car breaks down in a barren area (it was sabotaged by some rednecks) and this truck driver stops to help them out. Truck driver offers to give both of them a ride to town to call a towing service. This nikka Jeff don't want to leave his car in the area by itself so he declines the offer. The truck driver gets back in his truck and is about to leave but his wife comes up with a plan to go with the truck driver while he waits with the broke down car.

This nikka must have not cared about his wife because she stops the truck driver (who's the main bad guy btw) and gets in. Dude didn't even try to collect the truck driver's info or anything. Just let his wife take a ride with a stranger with no means to get in touch with her or the truck driver. :mindblown:

Last edited:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Stars Wars - The end of Ep 3 Ben is about early to mid 30's when Luke and Leia are born. Ep 4 this mufukka is like 80 and Luke and Leia are early 20's, late teens. If you tryna hide the seed of the most powerful Jedi of all time, who incidentally has just turned evil, would you hide him on said evil Jedi's home planet, with his blood related aunt and uncle.....AND give him his true last name?? :snoop:

Red Tails - So you really can tell whether or not this desperate ass, lookin for a come up italian broad is cute or not from your fukkin jet? And you can find her crib later on to pay a visit with no problem? :stopitslime:
I'm with you on everything else, but Tatooine was actually the safest place to put Luke. In the book Dark Lord Obi had the same thought, but then Qui-Gon's ghost told him that Anakin/Vader is emotionally scarred, and would never go back to the place that brought back most painful memories of his past.
Vader went back to the wrecked jedi temple not too long after getting the suit and got so angry and emotional he basically had an asthma attack. He knew if he didn't want to get worked up and weak again he couldn't set foot in places of his past like Tatooine or Naboo again

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm with you on everything else, but Tatooine was actually the safest place to put Luke. In the book Dark Lord Obi had the same thought, but then Qui-Gon's ghost told him that Anakin/Vader is emotionally scarred, and would never go back to the place that brought back most painful memories of his past.
Vader went back to the wrecked jedi temple not too long after getting the suit and got so angry and emotional he basically had an asthma attack. He knew if he didn't want to get worked up and weak again he couldn't set foot in places of his past like Tatooine or Naboo again

Oh. Thanks.

I'da hit Qui-gon's ghost with the :childplease: tho. Mufukka you dead. fukk I look like listening to you? :camby:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Hollow Man....so Kevin Bacon has the ability to be invisible..but in order to utilize his power (for good or bad) he has to strip butt naked....so you telling me some naked dude is running barefoot through city streets and doesn't get glass....nails....syringes...car scraps puncturing his bare feet?....he's jumping on dumpsters and breaking through glass and doesn't get his flesh torn to shreds :what:...Naw the flesh is weak...he should have got nicks and blisters from various elements...cock and balls should have gotten pinched on a couple of those "slid in before door lock" moments...:childplease:

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Requiem for a Dream - A DEAF drug kingpin? :heh: Unless that shyt was deliberately done to make the movie more surreal, I'm just not buying that.

Also, what happened to Marlon's girl in the flick? They seemed to have a proper relationship, but even after all the madness and decay happened you just never saw or heard anything from her again.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
a Bronx Tale...

i mentioned this on the origial HLROFTMWCL thread...but where the fukk did C's/Dinero's mother/wife go??...she was all involved until little C became big C and she just vanished?... :dahell:....no storyline...no "we got divorce...or she died...." nothin....just keep the movie goin like she wasn't there?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Machinist
When Trevor(bales characters) goes to the police station after just being hit by a car, The police want him to stay because they want to talk to him. Trevor bolts out the door and the detective and shortly after a cop chase after him. Trevor somehow out runs and puts a lot of distance between the detective and the cop on a fukked up leg, while also being physically weak after not sleeping a year. Did I also mention the cop was black.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
The Machinist
When Trevor(bales characters) goes to the police station after just being hit by a car, The police want him to stay because they want to talk to him. Trevor bolts out the door and the detective and shortly after a cop chase after him. Trevor somehow out runs and puts a lot of distance between the detective and the cop on a fukked up leg, while also being physically weak after not sleeping a year. Did I also mention the cop was black.

Jqz4bVj.png

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I watched a Kurt Russell flick called Breakdown on Netflix yesterday.

Kurt's character Jeff is traveling to San Diego with his wife. His car breaks down in a barren area (it was sabotaged by some rednecks) and this truck driver stops to help them out. Truck driver offers to give both of them a ride to town to call a towing service. This nikka Jeff don't want to leave his car in the area by itself so he declines the offer. The truck driver gets back in his truck and is about to leave but his wife comes up with a plan to go with the truck driver while he waits with the broke down car.

This nikka must have not cared about his wife because she stops the truck driver (who's the main bad guy btw) and gets in. Dude didn't even try to collect the truck driver's info or anything. Just let his wife take a ride with a stranger with no means to get in touch with her or the truck driver.

Yeah, 'Breakdown' was a dope little eerie thriller, I saw that back in 1998. If I remember correctly, there was some tension between the two of them? And an argument right before she left, ostensibly because of the breakdown, and Russels reaction, but really some other issue. Something like she was mad at the move, or a dead son, or something, and she kinda used that argument to just leave Kurt for awhile, and she ended up getting snatched by that creepy trucker.

I don't know if it's common logic, or even applicable here, but a movie I personally hated, 'Four Brothers', did they really think they were honoring their benevolent, charity orientated grandmothers memory by murdering, torturing numerous people and causing all kinds of havoc and bloodshed? Really? Thats your tribute to you're grandmother? A bloodbath?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
a Bronx Tale...

i mentioned this on the origial HLROFTMWCL thread...but where the fukk did C's/Dinero's mother/wife go??...she was all involved until little C became big C and she just vanished?... :dahell:....no storyline...no "we got divorce...or she died...." nothin....just keep the movie goin like she wasn't there?

To be fair she didn't really need to be in the second half of the movie.