HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Juice....queen Latifah is holding auditions for the dj competition in some hole in the wall with no security...no windows...and its a bunch of guys lined up to go in with her and nothing happens to her...:patrice:
:stopitslime: nikka...early 90's everybody was trying to get put on as a DJ or entertainer. The nikkas that were going to the audition weren't scheming at all. Mad people waiting on line and you think somebody would pull a switchblade and try to sexually assault her? nah

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Juice - So Raheem stopped the crew from joining in on the robbery by Blizz cos he was determined that none of them was gonna go down, yet days later he totally went along with robbing the local grocery store with them despite seeing the consequences of Blizz' actions? :wtf: :mindblown:

NAH ... he's right ... You dont join in on a crime you know absolutely nothing about ... SOmebody get's caught they gonna say it wa all your idea to get themselves off ...

you plan your own

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
In the movie "Groundhog Day" when Bill Murray was trying to hook up with Andy McDowell and kept failing, why didn't he just take the p*ssy? Just rape her! There will be no consequences cause there is no tomorrow for him. He coulda just taken the p*ssy.
:laugh:

When u want the woman, u take the woman.

he killed himself dozens of times so might as well rape her then commit that. Lol..

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
In the movie "Groundhog Day" when Bill Murray was trying to hook up with Andy McDowell and kept failing, why didn't he just take the p*ssy? Just rape her! There will be no consequences cause there is no tomorrow for him. He coulda just taken the p*ssy.

I don't think you truly understand the aspect of RAPE breh...

Most decent human beings wouldn't want to physically force themselves on a woman. What pleasure do you get out of FORCING a woman to have sex? You gotta be a pretty deplorable piece of shyt to rape someone, whether you get away with it or not

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Wood - They basically shytted all over the bride during the Best man toast. They barely acknowledged that chick. You supposed to toast to the bride and groom. Omar Epps shouted out his 2 homeboys and ended up toasting to The Wood. :dead: In real life a black bride woulda been like :usure:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
NAH ... he's right ... You dont join in on a crime you know absolutely nothing about ... SOmebody get's caught they gonna say it wa all your idea to get themselves off ...

you plan your own

Nah man you missed the point of the entire scene, brah. Watch it again. He was talking about them not getting caught up in general, had nothing to do with the fact that it wasn't their crime. He had a sensible head on his shoulders right until he did a 180 and suddenly decided it would be ok to hold up some ragtag bodega.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

When u want the woman, u take the woman.

he killed himself dozens of times so might as well rape her then commit that. Lol..
that's retarded but more important

what happened to him the days he died... the day wouldn't reset until midnight.. so did he just go to heaven or hell for a few hours... or just enter a stage of blankness for a few hours or what??

how could you ever live your life knowing that shyt happened and nobody else knew or would believe you.. and wouldn't you be shook as fukk to think it could happen again at any time

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
that's retarded but more important

what happened to him the days he died... the day wouldn't reset until midnight.. so did he just go to heaven or hell for a few hours... or just enter a stage of blankness for a few hours or what??

how could you ever live your life knowing that shyt happened and nobody else knew or would believe you.. and wouldn't you be shook as fukk to think it could happen again at any time
:patrice:

I think as soon as he died he woke up again immediately. I thought I read somewhere he was trapped there for a thousand years or some wild shyt lol..

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just rewatched Men In Black 3, while I liked the movie I noticed one thing... why was everyone calling Boris "The Animal" when he would always immediately tell everyone ":ufdup:IT'S JUST BORIS:childplease:" Was everyone doing that just to fukk with him?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
NO ... because there was always the chance that tomorrow will be tomorrow and not today ...

Yeah, but the guy went as far as commiting suicide. If you're willing to kill urself like that, might as well take a crack at that p*ssy before you do it! :laugh:

Most decent human beings wouldn't want to physically force themselves on a woman. What pleasure do you get out of FORCING a woman to have sex? You gotta be a pretty deplorable piece of shyt to rape someone, whether you get away with it or not

I don't condone rape and I wouldn't be turned on forcing myself on a woman but if you've tried everything else and have nothing to lose, why not do it once? Outta curiousity. I mean its messed up but if there are no consequences, why not give it a shot? :laugh:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but the guy went as far as commiting suicide. If you're willing to kill urself like that, might as well take a crack at that p*ssy before you do it! :laugh:

fukk running game, I'm swinging by every bytch's house that ain't give me the p*ssy and made me feel like a fool for even trying and giving 'em that WORK. shyt, they wouldn't even know it happened the next day :stylin:

Until that time runs out then I'm :dwillhuh: "Let me load up this revolver right quick before the feds come knocking"

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
In the movie "Home Alone".

The 2 crooks wouldn't have bothered with robbing the McAlister house. Criminals look for easy targets. After seeing that people were still there, even if it was only a kid, they woulda moved on to something else.

I mean, I guess they coulda tried to rob that house anyway but I think they would have thought it was too much of a hassle and moved on to other houses.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

in the original script, dude was stuck in the same day for 10,000 years :whoo:

at that point.. you're not really human anymore. you're on a completely different level.. and you're the only one with seemingly free will while everybody else is stuck doing the same thing every day unless you decide to change it.

they're puppets.

so yeah.. if you're a decent human being.. you wouldn't rape a woman during your first lifetime. maybe even your first 5 lifetimes. but 1000 years later? 5000 years? still stuck in the same day?

you wouldn't even know for sure you're still alive.

no :demonic: thing would be out of bounds.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
in the original script, dude was stuck in the same day for 10,000 years :whoo:

at that point.. you're not really human anymore. you're on a completely different level.. and you're the only one with seemingly free will while everybody else is stuck doing the same thing every day unless you decide to change it.

they're puppets.

so yeah.. if you're a decent human being.. you wouldn't rape a woman during your first lifetime. maybe even your first 5 lifetimes. but 1000 years later? 5000 years? still stuck in the same day?

you wouldn't even know for sure you're still alive.

no :demonic: thing would be out of bounds.

Wow. 10,000 years! That's fukking crazy. After like 50 years, u wouldn't give a fukk any more. That's why I said he should just take the p*ssy. If you're at the point where you're killing yourself everyday, why not?