HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Terminator Salvation

When John Connor gets into a fight with the CGI Arnold Schwarznegger at the end. This may extend to the previous movies as well. Considering all the shyt a Terminator can do, a human shouldn't even try to get into close quarters combat with them.

These machines are supposed to be extremely logical and practical, no emotion or thoughts of reason, just a purpose and hell bent on getting it done, terminating. It's a Terminator. So why does the T-800 Model 101 just tosses John Connor around the lab like it's playing around when it gets its hands on him? :mindblown:

nikka could have punchd his head off or punch through his chest cavity. Straight up rip him apart! :damn: End it quick. But nah just throw him around the fukking room right after you kicked a fukking steel door off it's hinges to make your appearance. :beli:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Boyz N the Hood....

how is it the black self-racist cop that came to Furious' door when trey was 8....looks exactly the same 10 years later...:dahell:

tumblr_n5aesci0cn1qmwidzo5_500.gif

***************************10 YEARS LATER*************************************

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Boyz N the Hood....

how is it the black self-racist cop that came to Furious' door when trey was 8....looks exactly the same 10 years later...:dahell:

Boyz+N+The+Hood+-+Officer+01.jpg

***************************10 YEARS LATER*************************************

hqdefault.jpg

:dead:

Not even a gray hair to attempt to make it look like nikka aged.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched Mission Impossible 2 for first time this weekend at the barbershop

exactly how did Tom Cruise not die during that final chase
those henchmen gotta have the worst accuracy of any henchmen in any movie/tv ever

b. woods

Peace
Daps
"South Central"

:what: Why would Deuce go to party at Genie Lamp's club after having a run-in with him and his goon earlier in the day in which :violent: were pulled?

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
In 'Space Jam' when MJ brought the ball to the gym to give the NBA guys their skills back...He kept his hands on the ball too. :mjpls:

He never lost his powers, he low key absorbed at least 10% of them nikkas skills, or he took Shawn Bradleys skills all together.
That nikka MJ had 2 hands on the ball. :mjlol:

nba8.jpg

**Go's on to win 3 more chips**:mjpls:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Right, it's not exactly he was being so low key, he was driving like a maniac, running people off the road and shyt...and unloading corpses on the side of the road….'Jeepers Creepers' was a lot of fun when I saw it in theaters years ago, but it falls part about 40 min in, the set up is pretty fukking great though….

'Collateral' DOPE….dope fukking movie, and Michael Mann is my favorite director, and I'm watching all his classics lately, 'Heat', 'Collateral', 'Miami Vice', and throwing on a few episodes of 'Miami Vice' thru netflix here and there…..Anyway, in Collateral', I always was kinda thrown off that the feds were all confused and unaware when 3 of their key witnesses were murdered in like 2 hours, I know theres a disconnect between the prosecutors and the agents, but you're telling me theres no one aware at all? A county narc detective has to put it together? And it's a major secret federal indictment? These guys were just on their own, out at clubs, whatever on the night before they testify against a cartel trafficker? And, the feds best plan, when they find the witnesses is in danger is to storm the club, brandishing fully automatic weapons, and having a fukking gunfight? Why not just call him and tell him to walk out the back? Or at least hide in the bathroom? It's a really good movie regardless of any plot holes, or coincidences that strain credibility.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right, it's not exactly he was being so low key, he was driving like a maniac, running people off the road and shyt...and unloading corpses on the side of the road….'Jeepers Creepers' was a lot of fun when I saw it in theaters years ago, but it falls part about 40 min in, the set up is pretty fukking great though….

'Collateral' DOPE….dope fukking movie, and Michael Mann is my favorite director, and I'm watching all his classics lately, 'Heat', 'Collateral', 'Miami Vice', and throwing on a few episodes of 'Miami Vice' thru netflix here and there…..Anyway, in Collateral', I always was kinda thrown off that the feds were all confused and unaware when 3 of their key witnesses were murdered in like 2 hours, I know theres a disconnect between the prosecutors and the agents, but you're telling me theres no one aware at all? A county narc detective has to put it together? And it's a major secret federal indictment? These guys were just on their own, out at clubs, whatever on the night before they testify against a cartel trafficker? And, the feds best plan, when they find the witnesses is in danger is to storm the club, brandishing fully automatic weapons, and having a fukking gunfight? Why not just call him and tell him to walk out the back? Or at least hide in the bathroom? It's a really good movie regardless of any plot holes, or coincidences that strain credibility.

That whole night club scene was:patrice::comeon::russ: No way Cruise should've gotten out of their alive and why would Felix want to whack the DA too? This ain't Mexico:whoa:, nobody wants those problems.:ufdup:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 'Space Jam' when MJ brought the ball to the gym to give the NBA guys their skills back...He kept his hands on the ball too. :mjpls:

He never lost his powers, he low key absorbed at least 10% of them nikkas skills, or he took Shawn Bradleys skills all together.
That nikka MJ had 2 hands on the ball. :mjlol:

nba8.jpg

**Go's on to win 3 more chips**:mjpls:

:ohhh: :mjlol:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Belly....

Nas got shot in the leg and just books the first flight out to Africa?...:stopitslime:

that was a serious gunshot wound that needed medical treatment....the moment he walked in the hospital it would have been reported and he would be on trial for murder....since he would be a flight risk bail would be set at the same price as his child support with Kelis.....Africa would still be a daydream...:blessed: