HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
X-Men First Class: Professor Xavier's namby pamby ass is full of shyt. Shaw killed Magneto's mother IN FRONT OF HIM, then he's gonna turn around talking about "spare his life and be the better man" fukk outta here. How the fukk you gonna tell a man not to avenge his own mother's murder? :what: X is acting like Shaw simply killed his goldfish or something. You murk anyone's mother in front of them and you have to go, simple as that. Then Xavier's screaming and crying when Magneto finally killed Shaw. :wtf:

Xavier deserved that bullet in the end just for being a naive goody two shoes a$$hole.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Big Bang Theory.....leonard and sheldon drop a chemical bomb down an elevator shaft inside a residential apartment building with several innocent individuals living in it and no police/fbi/homeland security investigation is done?....no investigation on the type of chemicals used to create the bomb and traced back to the apartment where the chemical was emanating its fumes/fluids from?....:what:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
X-Men First Class: Professor Xavier's namby pamby ass is full of shyt. Shaw killed Magneto's mother IN FRONT OF HIM, then he's gonna turn around talking about "spare his life and be the better man" fukk outta here. How the fukk you gonna tell a man not to avenge his own mother's murder? :what: X is acting like Shaw simply killed his goldfish or something. You murk anyone's mother in front of them and you have to go, simple as that. Then Xavier's screaming and crying when Magneto finally killed Shaw. :wtf:

Xavier deserved that bullet in the end just for being a naive goody two shoes @sshole.
He had to get in shaws brain to keep him frozen still. So he was screaming cause mentally (they say pain is mental) he was feeling all the pain of a quarter being pushed slowly through his brain

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
The purge.....

Finally watched last night.

fukk is wrong with those kids...

The boy let this dumb ass nikka in and the parents barely yelled at him. It being the purge, I'd have whipped his ass to an inch of his life. He just running around the whole time with the same dumb ass expression on his face, knowing the entire thing was his fault

Then the dumbass daughter. She watched this boy try and murk her daddy right there. She gonna help him back to the room, and spend all night crying over this fool and blaming her dad. fukk her too.

Then they knock out homeless dude. And spend 30 minutes tying him to the chair when they could have opened the door by then and slide his ass out

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
The purge.....

The boy let this dumb ass nikka in and the parents barely yelled at him. It being the purge, I'd have whipped his ass to an inch of his life. He just running around the whole time with the same dumb ass expression on his face, knowing the entire thing was his fault

Then the dumbass daughter. She watched this boy try and murk her daddy right there. She gonna help him back to the room, and spend all night crying over this fool and blaming her dad. fukk her too.

Then they knock out homeless dude. And spend 30 minutes tying him to the chair when they could have opened the door by then and slide his ass out

they're White people from the burbs, thats all normal for them

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Duck Tales
Scrooge McDuck has a vault full of his money. So the money in his "money bin" must not be real, as evident by this clip

He stores that petty cash, and his real money is out there working for him. Biggest cap up in the world. Secondly, he dives head-first into it, without breaking his neck, goes deeper and resurfaces without suffocating or driwned by the sheer weight of coins. Yup, Scrooge stuntin with fake cash

Bigger question where were Huey,Duey,and Louie's parents :mindblown: 1st they go from living with Donald until he decides to join the Navy. Then Scrooge takes them puts them in life threatening danger on a daily basis. Taking them on adventures all the time not worried about his wellbeing yet alone their's to increase his cash flow. Then that show Quack Pack Donald has custody again and the boys are now teenagers where the heck did their parents go.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Clockers - I'm sorry, but there's no way that dude would have gotten off in real life for killing the manager at the fast food place no matter how much of a "good guy" he supposedly was and how stressed he was in his life. He murdered an innocent dude in cold blood, that's the bottom line. He managed to show restraint other times when people were being confrontational right in his face, but his brother spins him some bullshyt story so he goes out of his way to go to the joint and just shoot a man dead?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The purge.....

:lawd:

Some good ass points. I was watching that entire movie with the :why: face.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:lawd:

Some good ass points. I was watching that entire movie with the :why: face.
almost forgot the worst part...

black dude got shot with a revolver.. then stabbed in it deep and long... twice... with a dirty letter opener

by 7 am dude was straight to walk out, turn down help, money, p*ssy or whatever else the filthy rich and now fatherless family would have offered, and walked off into the homeless sunset like it was all good

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Xavier deserved that bullet in the end just for being a naive goody two shoes @sshole.

Xavier was screaming because he was in Shaw's mind and felt the pain of the quarter ...

Now ... Do you think Xavier became parallyzed when Erik took out the bullet ... He's no doctor ... if he left the bullet in and they did real surgery perhaps Charles would still be able to walk.. I dont think thats a flaw .. just a topic for discussion