HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The ending to SkyFall is so STUPID. At the end, Bond leaves subtle hints, which were all true, to lead Silva to the Bond estate. Silva shows up will a small army with plenty of weapons. You would think Bond would have been smart enough to tell the folks at MI6: "Hey, u know the guy that just blew up our building and tried to assassinate or boss? Well, i have a plan to lure him to my old house. Please sends some spec ops or some more agents."

But naw, this nikka thought it would be a better plan to go all "home alone" on Silva:stopitslime:
Bond wasn't trying to share the spotlight breh, if he could bodied all dem S.P.E.C.T.R.E. nikkas by himself then he damn sure was gonna judo chop Silva and his fukk nikkas by himself before tea time. While I'm at it... Adele singing "Skyfall" is :banderas:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Bond wasn't trying to share the spotlight breh, if he could bodied all dem S.P.E.C.T.R.E. nikkas by himself then he damn sure was gonna judo chop Silva and his fukk nikkas by himself before tea time. While I'm at it... Adele singing "Skyfall" is :banderas:
It was alright. Ppl over hyping the fukk out of it took me out of it.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Was watching Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End again today, and the scene with Davey Jones, Will, Jack Sparrow and everyone else having a meeting on the beach bugged the hell out of me. Davey Jones is standing there on land in a bucket full of water. The movie specifically states that he can't walk on land except once every 10 years. He's standing there exploiting a pretty big loophole, and it never gets explained. I mean cant he just walk around wearing bucket shoes, and doesn't that mean William can do it too. Also what does happened if he steps on land in that time period. That just seemed pointless and seemed like a big plot hole to me.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Was watching Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End again today, and the scene with Davey Jones, Will, Jack Sparrow and everyone else having a meeting on the beach bugged the hell out of me. Davey Jones is standing there on land in a bucket full of water. The movie specifically states that he can't walk on land except once every 10 years. He's standing there exploiting a pretty big loophole, and it never gets explained. I mean cant he just walk around wearing bucket shoes, and doesn't that mean William can do it too. Also what does happened if he steps on land in that time period. That just seemed pointless and seemed like a big plot hole to me.
They really were doing too much in At Worlds End, probably why they tried to keep it going with On Stranger Tides

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They really were doing too much in At Worlds End, probably why they tried to keep it going with On Stranger Tides
Yea, no lie between the 2nd and 3rd movie, the plot was really convoluted. I liked the simpler first movie, even though that had some plotholes too

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Juice - So Raheem stopped the crew from joining in on the robbery by Blizz cos he was determined that none of them was gonna go down, yet days later he totally went along with robbing the local grocery store with them despite seeing the consequences of Blizz' actions? :wtf: :mindblown:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
[quote="aRealness, post: 6304007, member: 12youJuice - So Raheem stopped the crew from joining in on the robbery by Blizz cos he was determined that none of them was gonna go down, yet days later he totally went along with robbing the local grocery store with them despite seeing the consequences of Blizz' actions? :wtf: :mindblown:[/quote]

Lmao...I never thought about it like that...you're right

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Cliffhanger...

sub zero weather on the peaks of mountain tops and freezing cold waters...yet Stallone's shirtless body never experiences hypothermia while diving into frozen waters and rollin in snow/ice?..:childplease:....dude would have been dead before any bullets shot him up...

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Cliffhanger...

sub zero weather on the peaks of mountain tops and freezing cold waters...yet Stallone's shirtless body never experiences hypothermia while diving into frozen waters and rollin in snow/ice?..:childplease:....dude would have been dead before any bullets shot him up...

Strangely enough, thats what you're supposed to do. Wet clothes dry slowly, and rolling in the snow absorbs the water drying him up quickly.

Bear grylls :myman:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Strangely enough, thats what you're supposed to do. Wet clothes dry slowly, and rolling in the snow absorbs the water drying him up quickly.

Bear grylls :myman:

probably...but it went on for hours if not 2 days straight....at some point ya body would not be able to take that freezing temp...dude had no type of coat or protective winter gear...just a ice pick and his bare hands...:heh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In the movie "Groundhog Day" when Bill Murray was trying to hook up with Andy McDowell and kept failing, why didn't he just take the p*ssy? Just rape her! There will be no consequences cause there is no tomorrow for him. He coulda just taken the p*ssy.

NO ... because there was always the chance that tomorrow will be tomorrow and not today ...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
he finally got fired and hit rough time

j7LM2oB.jpg
Breh...

This coming from a man who has seen the worst of the worst shyt on the innanetz...

I don't know if it is because Thomas is one of my oldest son's favorite shows....

This shyt disturbed the fukk out of me more than 80 % I've seen on the innanetz. :ohhh: