HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I think its obvious she now held the curse or how else would it work by saying her name.

candyman went thru an extremely excruciating process to become who he was...helen got 4th degree burns and lasted long enough to save a baby...then died from her injury....ain't no logical reason for that bytch to be part of the curse...she had a lame hook from home depot....

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
candyman went thru an extremely excruciating process to become who he was...helen got 4th degree burns and lasted long enough to save a baby...then died from her injury....ain't no logical reason for that bytch to be part of the curse...she had a lame hook from home depot....
. .Lol
Idk the exact initiation to become a candy man demon ghost but she obviously did enuf to make the squad.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Independence Day:

Why did the Mothership easily bring in a ship that they haven't seen since the 1950's. Alien technology hasn't changed from the 50's?

assuming the Aliens can't travel faster than the speed of light, they could have been traveling all that time.:manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
After Earth

-Why didn't the humans just use sealed suits to make every Ranger ghosts? They have these bubbles that people can hide surely they can make use of that.

-The time passed on Earth is not enough for every species to evolve like it did. That would take MILLIONS of years not thousands. Also how are they evolved to kill humans when humans were already long gone before their evolution?

-You'd think the advance space faring alien species that created the Ursa's would have added vision in the mix as well... Just in case you know some humans figured out how not to get shook around their engineered monsters.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Duck Tales
Scrooge McDuck has a vault full of his money. So the money in his "money bin" must not be real, as evident by this clip

He stores that petty cash, and his real money is out there working for him. Biggest cap up in the world. Secondly, he dives head-first into it, without breaking his neck, goes deeper and resurfaces without suffocating or driwned by the sheer weight of coins. Yup, Scrooge stuntin with fake cash

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Duck Tales
Scrooge McDuck has a vault full of his money. So the money in his "money bin" must not be real, as evident by this clip

He stores that petty cash, and his real money is out there working for him. Biggest cap up in the world. Secondly, he dives head-first into it, without breaking his neck, goes deeper and resurfaces without suffocating or driwned by the sheer weight of coins. Yup, Scrooge stuntin with fake cash

the-wire-o.gif

that snob would pull some shyt like that

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Death Note

Light is shown to be a pretty intelligent kid at the start of the series but the heat he starts catching was the result of him doing some stupid shyt. Sometimes I wonder if dude wanted to get caught because some of his moves I wouldn't even have considered.

Light gains the power to kill folk at any range without being present and leaving no kind of evidence just by getting their face and full name in mind through supernatural means, he's also cautious enough not to kill people he knows, and creates a fail safe to destroy this power source in case someone gets too close.

His biggest mistake:

He starts killing criminals and stays under the radar for a good while until a detective suddenly comes on TV and starts spitting ether, calling him out and talking about how he'll catch Kira. So Light drops that nikka on live television despite the fact that there was no real way that detective would ever get close to his identity. :mindblown: WHY??? Goddamn... All he had to do was ignore the broadcast and keep on killing. Turns out the broadcast was a trap which gave the real detective some big bread crumbs like Kira's locale, the clue it's most likely a student doing the killings, and certain limitations to his killing power. Fail. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Man of Steel....

when superman had Zod in the headlock and he was tryin to burn the bystanders with his laser vision.....why would he need to turn his head to do it....just look at them and burn them....:mindblown:

*terrible movie btw....

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sons of Anarchy....every daytime public shoot out scene ever....:heh:

IMO every situation they get into for the last 2 or 3 seasons. This small time biker gang is taking on the CIA, drug cartels, DEA, Pope (apparently the biggest OG in the world who runs every gang), the IRA, etc. I mean any one of those should have put them in the ground in an hour. 2 tops. Suspension of disbelief is stretching thin for me man.

I'm still watching though

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How did Biff know how to use the time machine? Especially since Doc and Marty were the only ones to ever drive it?

:patrice: but Marty didn't learn how to put in the year and date by accident and how to turn on the flux capacitor either. Biff was never drawn to be the sharpest knife in the drawer so figuring out how to input dates and times he could do but turning on the flux capacitor? I don't know man.

Remember he overheard the conversation Marty and Doc had about the Almanac, you hear it's a time machine and see this
images
along with a keypad, even the dumbest person on the planet could figure it out.

Right, that's the part I'm saying he could've figured out, but there was another piece in the car that turned on the flux capacitor which is what I said he may not have figured out because again, not the sharpest tool in the drawer

The car was malfunctioning. rememeber seeing it glitch? And Biff remembers the time machine from 85... he didnt technically know how it worked, he just drove 88 miles per hour and since it was screwed up he traveled in time, similiar to the glitch that sent Doc to the west. Know how he knew to return to that exact moment is another story... and how he returned before the timeline changed is another question

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I always assumed that Al was part-owner of the shoe store (Gary, the store's namesake never appeared on the show) since he'd been there so long; plus I do recall him taking money out the register on a few occasions.

Tommy was probably a gigolo :laugh:

Gary was probably his pops name and he took over the store after his death and kept the name because of name recognition.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
In the movie Houseguest, Sinbad's character Kevin Franklin is picked up by Phil Hartman's character Gary Young from the Pittsburg airport. Gary Young then drives to their home which is in a suburb north of Pittsburgh. The main way to do this is to go southeast from the airport, cross a bridge into Pittsburgh, head northbound and cross another bridge.
The camera cuts to a Volvo station wagon with the two characters going over a bridge. If someone is coming from the airport, they would be going southbound on Rt 376 first. But they are seeing driving in the wrong direction and going southbound on Rt. 579 which would be heading in the opposite direction that they want to go.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
The ending to SkyFall is so STUPID. At the end, Bond leaves subtle hints, which were all true, to lead Silva to the Bond estate. Silva shows up will a small army with plenty of weapons. You would think Bond would have been smart enough to tell the folks at MI6: "Hey, u know the guy that just blew up our building and tried to assassinate or boss? Well, i have a plan to lure him to my old house. Please sends some spec ops or some more agents."

But naw, this nikka thought it would be a better plan to go all "home alone" on Silva:stopitslime: