Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
so you're telling me teenage kids arent being left alone all over the state right now with no one calling the cops?

I think he's saying that Urkel's parents were worst than Charlie Brown's status. They apparently left him alone for months on end.

But anyway, why was Urkel still in Jr High/HS to begin with? Ninja was building rocket packs, robots, teleportation devices but he not on gov't radar? His a$$ should've been black van'd

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Why do people in movies/tv waste so much food? Every since i was a kid that sh1t bothered me. It always goes like these 2 ways. A wife makes a ton of food for breakfast. The husband or kid either takes one bite and leaves or they just grab a apple then bounce. Or @ the dinner table some drama pop off and whoever was peed off grabs their napkin and say "can i be excused".And in the end the stupid whore wife usually played by a cac just dumps away the food like its nothing. :mindblown: of how much money these mofos blowin away.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In Minority Report

HOW COME THAT BALD HEADED bytch JUST DIDN'T TELL TOM CRUISE

1. THAT MAN AINT KILL HIS SON :mindblown:
2. WHO KILLED HER MOM IN THE FIRST PLACE. :mindblown:

When they were in that room she could've at least told tom cruise it was all staged.

tom-cruise-minority-report.jpg

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Why do people in movies/tv waste so much food? Every since i was a kid that sh1t bothered me. It always goes like these 2 ways. A wife makes a ton of food for breakfast. The husband or kid either takes one bite and leaves or they just grab a apple then bounce. Or @ the dinner table some drama pop off and whoever was peed off grabs their napkin and say "can i be excused".And in the end the stupid whore wife usually played by a cac just dumps away the food like its nothing. :mindblown: of how much money these mofos blowin away.
I always hated the fact that they ate what I would consider multiple different breakfast in one sitting

plate has scrambled eggs, ham and cheese toast, pancake with fruits, sausage and bacon

then there's a bowl of cereal and some milk as well as some fresh squeezed orange juice on the side

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Def bothersome wasting all that bomb grub lol..they do that shyt at bars too, take a sip of a full beer then leave.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I always hated the fact that they ate what I would consider multiple different breakfast in one sitting

plate has scrambled eggs, ham and cheese toast, pancake with fruits, sausage and bacon

then there's a bowl of cereal and some milk as well as some fresh squeezed orange juice on the side
And the b1tch just throws it away like its nothing :wtf: let me waste that much food. my mom aunts g-ma would hav beat the piss out of me. havin me like :sadcam:

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
back to the future

when the delorean disappeared into the ground during time travel
everything went through the time "portal" except the license plate,
what made the license plate so special from the rest of the car?
shouldn't the entire car have been unable to travel through the ground
and essentially disassemble on its attempt to time travel :patrice:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This thread has some intelligent nikkas ripping shyt apart so I'm not surprised if this was already mentioned and if it was apologies.

Vampires shouldn't be able to walk around under a full moon either, since the moon gets its light from the sun, Vamps would be toast. Vampire genre rules are played with a lot but if it's a film where UV lights (like in Blade series, 30 Days of Night trash sequel) can hurt vampires then they have no business being active out in the open under a full moon. Same rules apply for starry nights lol

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Olympus Has Fallen, ignoring all of the other outlandish sh!t; dude was fired from Secret Service detail but all of his security clearances IDs and codes still work?

I watched it last night and thought the same thing. Also what was the body count, had to be in the hundreds or near a 1,000 :damn:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Wire - Season 1 When Avon was ripping into that basketball coach and saying you a p*ssy for letting a man get up in ya face like this. What did he expect the coach to do? Like the coach was gonna stand up and argue with a furious drug kingpin surrounded by his goons. Dude wasn't being a punk he was being sensible. Look at what happened to the security guard in season 4 when he stood up to insecure ass Marlo.

Drag me To Hell - So that stupid ass old lady who already had two loan extensions on her mortgage had the power and the time to haunt and harass that chick even from beyond the grave, but couldn't conjure up any money to pay her mortgage or go live with one of her family members?

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I'm rewatching justice league

This dude Martian Manhunter can become INTANGIBLE yet half the time he stands there like :dwillhuh: and lets shyt hit him. He should be able to just let everything people throw at him pass thru

Martian Manhunter is the worst superhero because of it. watching the JL cartoons he seemed almost overpowered. why wasn't he just reading everyone's mind? how did he let anybody hit him? :why:

even worse was an episode where they were trying to tell if a bad guy was lying or not and Wonder Woman aint whip out that lasso right on the spot. I hate that cartoon it was so stupid when it came to writing.​