HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Watch Sarah Connor Chronicles...how come now one has yet to tell John Connor that if you STOP Judgement Day and Skynet, you cease to exist? Why doesn't he just kill himself now then? He won't grow up to lead the Resistance, won't send his pops back, the terminator won't be sent back, which started Skynet...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So i was bored and watch The Karate Kid ( the 80's one not the jayden smith one) and i realized how the fukk did they managed to drive that broken down dirty green wagon all the way from NJ to CA? The same damn Wagon that barely made it out of the drive way throughout the movie.... :rudy:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory...

so Violet Beauregarde blows up to the size of an enormous violet beach ball and lives?...the human body is not able to sustain such rapidly progressive growth over the entire body...her lungs/heart/kidneys would have all shut down immediately....skin and muscles would have ripped apart and she would have bled to death from both internal and external bleeding....

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So I just wacthed Dark Knight Rises again and I remember seeing this scene with the :mindblown: when I saw it in the theaters:

Right before the showdown between the cops and the mercenaries in the end -- cops all standing around on one end of the street, the mercenaries all standing on the steps of the building they were hiding at on the other side. So when the cops started rushing the mercenearies (I think I just saw one cop with a hand-gun while everyone had their clubs), why the fukk didn't the mercs just mow them down? They all got assault rifles, they're all trained mercenaries, plus they've got the higher ground. SMH. They shot a few cops, then rushed them like they're reenacting a scene of Braveheart. shyt was:heh:

This scene would've been done better at night

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not only that...

Vin Diesel drove a car through a burning plane...

Had the car flip over

Had the car catch on fire

Had the car then get absorbed into the burning plane as it continued to go down the longest runway in world history

Then walks from around the corner...wearing a t-shirt and holding a briefcase...

Also :patrice::what::comeon: at how he picked that dude up so the Rock could clothesline him...he picked him up by his ankles...from behind...:patrice: a 250 + pound man and you just pick him up by his ankles and lift him straight in the air with no issues...

Dom is a fukking Superhero that's why. Vin Diesel is playing Dom in Avengers 2 and gonna give that WORK to the Hulk. That's what his meeting with Marvel was about

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Conjuring - Shouldn't that room in the Warren home with all the demonic objects have been locked up like Fort Knox so their kid couldn't get in? I mean damn, you had all types of evil in that room and they didn't even have a lock.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watch Sarah Connor Chronicles...how come now one has yet to tell John Connor that if you STOP Judgement Day and Skynet, you cease to exist? Why doesn't he just kill himself now then? He won't grow up to lead the Resistance, won't send his pops back, the terminator won't be sent back, which started Skynet...

Nah, you got it a bit wrong. The original timeline has no Kyle Reese and SkyNet is still born without the discovery of the first Terminator piece.

There was a debate on something like that several pages back. In the original timeline there's no Kyle Reese and SkyNet was made a different way but Judgment Day, John Connor and Skynet happen anyway. So if Past!John were to kill himself that would just give Skynet an easy victory. Here's what I posted way back to justify it:

A stable time loop (like the rule on how you can't just go back and kill Hitler) and then you realize that Future!John Connor probably sends Kyle Reese before he was conceived (before some random guy nutted up in his mom) that means Kyle was never really John's father in the original timeline.

So If Kyle Reese and the first T-800 aren't sent back in time, some random guy that Sarah fukks would have gotten her knocked up and we'd still have John Connor.

But because Kyle Reese and the T-800 are sent back it changes the game plan creating a new timeline where Future!John Connor unwittingly creates himself and SkyNet does the same when a piece of the original T-800 is found by scientists.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Evangelion

Kaworu's is set up to be a big deal for Shinji because he was the only person to show Shinji the kind of love he desired. But my question is... why wasn't that Misato? They set her up in the early episodes to be that very character. Plus, introducing Kaworu in the episode he dies just makes Shinji seem like a crying fakkit for being so devastated by it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nah, you got it a bit wrong. The original timeline has no Kyle Reese and SkyNet is still born without the discovery of the first Terminator piece.

There was a debate on something like that several pages back. In the original timeline there's no Kyle Reese and SkyNet was made a different way but Judgment Day, John Connor and Skynet happen anyway. So if Past!John were to kill himself that would just give Skynet an easy victory. Here's what I posted way back to justify it:

A stable time loop (like the rule on how you can't just go back and kill Hitler) and then you realize that Future!John Connor probably sends Kyle Reese before he was conceived (before some random guy nutted up in his mom) that means Kyle was never really John's father in the original timeline.

So If Kyle Reese and the first T-800 aren't sent back in time, some random guy that Sarah fukks would have gotten her knocked up and we'd still have John Connor.

But because Kyle Reese and the T-800 are sent back it changes the game plan creating a new timeline where Future!John Connor unwittingly creates himself and SkyNet does the same when a piece of the original T-800 is found by scientists.
they explained it at the end of 3.... something along the lines of... no matter what we did, we couldn't stop judgement day... only delay it.. it was meant to happen, fate wasn't what we made it, they couldn't avoid it... so running from his problems wasn't gonna work.. he had to step up

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
breaking bad again :noah: in season 4 the cartel was robbing gus' trucks and leaving them for somebody else to find... these bytches was riddled with bullet holes, driver dead and in the back? more dead bodies with m16's beside them... :why: and this happened TWICE :damn: how could that NOT spawn an investigation on pollos hermanos?