Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
That's not that far-fetched.
Belly:

- Nas gets shot in the leg but still manages to drive home in his car talking 'bout "we still going to Africa" without any emotion in his voice whatsoever :comeon:
its based on a robbery attempt on nas irl the goat is about that life :usure:

what about that superman jump in fast 6 when dom flew to grab lety f&f stays defying the laws of gravity

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"We Are The Millers" how come the real whoever showed up to pick up 2 tons of weed is a piece of shyt Miata or whatever. And when the real pachon found the RV why didn't they just take it instead of waiting around for the "Millers" to come back?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Crash - whole movie was bullshyt, but one of the things that bug me the most is this:

How come Terrence Howard couldn't just stand up Tony Danza's character in that studio? He wasn't his boss. When he asked him "is there a problem?" He should have just been like "yeah, the scene was perfect and we're not gonna change it". Simple as that. The fukk was Danza gonna do, beat him up or shoot him?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Crash - whole movie was bullshyt, but one of the things that bug me the most is this:

How come Terrence Howard couldn't just stand up Tony Danza's character in that studio? He wasn't his boss. When he asked him "is there a problem?" He should have just been like "yeah, the scene was perfect and we're not gonna change it". Simple as that. The fukk was Danza gonna do, beat him up or shoot him?

punked the shyt out of him

was about to go all Jojo on him
jSK16VP7l0now.png

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

cause he was obviously an uncle tom... or a weak black man.. he let him control the situation, make another black man look more ******ish in a scene, and let this guy talk down to him.... based off nothing else but the fact he didn't want any problems with a white guy.. in real life you see this all the time.. why you think the word sambo, c00n, house nikka, etc etc get thrown around.. cause you catering to white men for no better reason but fear

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

He technically was his boss. He was a producer supplying the funds to keep the show rolling. Dude had the power to ruin his career. Doesnt it make any of what he said right of course, but Tony wasnt just some random dude on set.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
World War Z

So, Gerry's wife's phonecall basically caused the lives of a platoon of soldiers. He gets on the phone, with her, a couple hours later...and doesn't think to tell her "Hey, babe STOP CALLIN MY PHONE"
The end, where he walks back, through the hallway; he doesn't get hit by a errand fingernail or a open mouth, nothing

And they had the door wide open; none of the zombies--one or a few--came back

:dry:

:yes: Good movie, though

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
World War Z

So, Gerry's wife's phonecall basically caused the lives of a platoon of soldiers. He gets on the phone, with her, a couple hours later...and doesn't think to tell her "Hey, babe STOP CALLIN MY PHONE"
The end, where he walks back, through the hallway; he doesn't get hit by a errand fingernail or a open mouth, nothing

And they had the door wide open; none of the zombies--one or a few--came back

:dry:

:yes: Good movie, though

yea that shyt made me maaaaad. He specifically said HE WOULD CALL, not for her to call and ruin his work. He is just as much to blame for not putting the phone on silent. But leave it to a woman to cause your destruction

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
House Party 1....lookin back at it now..

them niccaz was in high school??...:what:....full force was obviously in their 30's durin that year....half them "kids" at the party looked older than the teachers...

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my kids watch thomas the train. for real that show irks me to no end.

how does this dumb ass fukkin thomas not get fired for fukking shyt up every episode. he literally is the worst employee in the history of television. he does nothing right, but he always gets a pass

and this is what we teach our children. that you can be an incompetent moron and still keep your job and be loved by all

if i ever see thomas in real life imma murk him

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
my kids watch thomas the train. for real that show irks me to no end.

how does this dumb ass fukkin thomas not get fired for fukking shyt up every episode. he literally is the worst employee in the history of television. he does nothing right, but he always gets a pass

and this is what we teach our children. that you can be an incompetent moron and still keep your job and be loved by all

if i ever see thomas in real life imma murk him

he finally got fired and hit rough time

j7LM2oB.jpg

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Breaking Bad (finale)...

1)walter telling lydia that he gave her ricin was stupid...given the time factor of when she ingested it she could go to the hospital and go through treatment to rid the ricin from her system...she may not die at all...

2) walter's goal was to get the rest of the money from todd and his goons...then he abandons the idea last min??..:childplease: walt should have got the money and relocated it

3) the device walt used to fire the gun from the trunk was able to hold the recoil of a M60 machine gun?..:childplease:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Breaking Bad (finale)...

1)walter telling lydia that he gave her ricin was stupid...given the time factor of when she ingested it she could go to the hospital and go through treatment to rid the ricin from her system...she may not die at all...

2) walter's goal was to get the rest of the money from todd and his goons...then he abandons the idea last min??..:childplease: walt should have got the money and relocated it

3) the device walt used to fire the gun from the trunk was able to hold the recoil of a M60 machine gun?..:childplease:
there is no antidote for ricin. and at least like 10 hours passed since then (morning->night), so that shyt got into her bloodstream good. bytch is done pretty much

money-wise, I dont think walts goal was to get the money. he didnt care, he knew his fam wouldnt take the money anyway and hes a dead man.

#3 I agree with. the whole gun thing was kinda unrealistic.

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
How did Biff know how to use the time machine? Especially since Doc and Marty were the only ones to ever drive it?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How did Biff know how to use the time machine? Especially since Doc and Marty were the only ones to ever drive it?
He had time to figure it out remember Marty did it completely by accident in the first movie so it's not a stretch to think Biff would eventually make a good guess.