HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Alvin and the Chipmunks. So they were a real group, but went to a regular school etc...but all they performed were the songs of other artists; hell that was their albums. They can't be seeing ANY $$$...no wonder they wear the same ish ever day. Sample clearances are killing them. Ain't Dave a songwriter? Get them some original material.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dog, you keep talking about "easing fear" and shyt, I think it is funny that these movies exist in a universe parallel to ours in every single conceivable way except the very notion of zombies is non existent. nothing about how they should or shouldn't be afraid or be better prepared.
It's the same shyt though. That's what you don't seem to get. The movie would be better if they just got done watching a zombie flick and they were sudden;ly attacked by zombies? WTF!?! What's that gonna do.

Daps
Indentity Theft

So, the cops just gave up lookin after they escaped the cop car and drove off? No perimeters were step up to apprehend them?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
friday night lights had so much :duck: tales in it... god damn smh... first off, how the hell did tammi become the head principal of the SAME fukkING SCHOOL her husband is the head coach of??? there's no way in hell that would be allowed, too much conflict of interest. and then there's the third season i think??? when smash fukked up having that fight at the movies with that cac and got suspended and shyt... smash bytch ass like ":ohhh: how are we gonna make the playoffs"-- :wtf: bytch YALL WON STATE LAST YEAR. i could see their chances of repeating be ruined but how the hell could it be that ONE player be taken out of the game ruins your chances of even reaching the playoffs???

and don't get me started on when coach taylor moved to east dillon :comeon: if that wasn't the shyttiest school/team of all time... these muhfukkas is having practice with house slippers on, running over broken crack vials but coach taylor got them to state in 2 years? :childplease: it was a cool show but they lost their fukking mind with alot of that shyt.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I just wacthed Dark Knight Rises again and I remember seeing this scene with the :mindblown: when I saw it in the theaters:

Right before the showdown between the cops and the mercenaries in the end -- cops all standing around on one end of the street, the mercenaries all standing on the steps of the building they were hiding at on the other side. So when the cops started rushing the mercenearies (I think I just saw one cop with a hand-gun while everyone had their clubs), why the fukk didn't the mercs just mow them down? They all got assault rifles, they're all trained mercenaries, plus they've got the higher ground. SMH. They shot a few cops, then rushed them like they're reenacting a scene of Braveheart. shyt was:heh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Boyz N Da Hood - Why did Furious sniff Tre before asking if he ever had p*ssy? Dafuq was that about?

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So I just wacthed Dark Knight Rises again and I remember seeing this scene with the :mindblown: when I saw it in the theaters:

Right before the showdown between the cops and the mercenaries in the end -- cops all standing around on one end of the street, the mercenaries all standing on the steps of the building they were hiding at on the other side. So when the cops started rushing the mercenearies (I think I just saw one cop with a hand-gun while everyone had their clubs), why the fukk didn't the mercs just mow them down? They all got assault rifles, they're all trained mercenaries, plus they've got the higher ground. SMH. They shot a few cops, then rushed them like they're reenacting a scene of Braveheart. shyt was:heh:
A dude on here was like "them
Cops were like Yosemite Sam, talking about CHAARGE"
I was :dead: after that

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boyz N Da Hood - Why did Furious sniff Tre before asking if he ever had p*ssy? Dafuq was that about?

you can smell p*ssy on men breh, furious thought tre got some before he got home.

the better question is why would trey have a nikka with no barbering experience fade him up in the kitchen while eating ribs

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
you can smell p*ssy on men breh, furious thought tre got some before he got home.

the better question is why would trey have a nikka with no barbering experience fade him up in the kitchen while eating ribs

Yeah but he sniffed dude's armpit like he was checking if he BO or something.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

I just looked at it right now and the ones on the step do stay there shooting at the cops

the ones on the street where mostly unarmed, the ones that where were shooting at the cops

of course all the bullets seem to be hitting the floor

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

bat man could have so easily been killed by ANYONE of those bad guys durin that scene.....:ohlawd:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah that shyt was so stupid.

Also that runway was fukking longin the final chase lol. They were driving on it for over 20 minutes :stopitslime:

Not only that...

Vin Diesel drove a car through a burning plane...

Had the car flip over

Had the car catch on fire

Had the car then get absorbed into the burning plane as it continued to go down the longest runway in world history

Then walks from around the corner...wearing a t-shirt and holding a briefcase...

Also :patrice::what::comeon: at how he picked that dude up so the Rock could clothesline him...he picked him up by his ankles...from behind...:patrice: a 250 + pound man and you just pick him up by his ankles and lift him straight in the air with no issues...

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Not only that...

Vin Diesel drove a car through a burning plane...

Had the car flip over

Had the car catch on fire

Had the car then get absorbed into the burning plane as it continued to go down the longest runway in world history

Then walks from around the corner...wearing a t-shirt and holding a briefcase...

Also :patrice::what::comeon: at how he picked that dude up so the Rock could clothesline him...he picked him up by his ankles...from behind...:patrice: a 250 + pound man and you just pick him up by his ankles and lift him straight in the air with no issues...
I said the same thing, how could he live through that but Han is dead?