HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Daps
Fresh prince: so Will and Lisa are brother and sister after the wedding and yet we never see her or her dad (Will's new step dad) again after that episode.

That looks like one of those behind-the-scenes-beef write ins, brother.

Did James Evans have beef again, with pay, but, they didn't want to kill him off? Shucks.

Really, it took a 5 minute conversion before a lavish wedding to end it...not even a week before.

Why Goofy never got at Mickey for having a dog as a pet?

Cuz; he's a bytch

#dontaskmehow

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Django Unchained

So How did Samuel l Jackson know that django and hid wife knew each other just from the fact he seen them looking at each other? Django was the only Freeman ex slave that everyone on that plantation ever seen. And he rode a horse and got to stay in the big house. And brunhilda was probably the only German speaking slave anyone there saw. So, of course 2 people who would have saw something they never saw before would have alot of curiosity

He suspected it. Then he grabbed broomhilda and showed off her back. Django, who supposedly gave no fukks about slaves, got mad and started reaching for his gun. That's when he knew for sure

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fast and Furious 6

I don't give a fukk if this movie is meant to be mindless, but you really insult my perception of belief when Vin Diesel pinpoints the second Letty is about to fly off a tank, and have the exact coordinate to catch her in the perfect spot to fly back into her lane, and not have any fukking broken ribs after catching her in that force...

:snoop: You know it's bad when the audience dosnt even clap for that shyt

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Fast and Furious 6

I don't give a fukk if this movie is meant to be mindless, but you really insult my perception of belief when Vin Diesel pinpoints the second Letty is about to fly off a tank, and have the exact coordinate to catch her in the perfect spot to fly back into her lane, and not have any fukking broken ribs after catching her in that force...

Yeah that shyt was so stupid.

Also that runway was fukking longin the final chase lol. They were driving on it for over 20 minutes :stopitslime:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're still arguing being prepared when I already stated that wasn't what I was referring to
Preparedness, Awareness, whatever! You're logic is shyt. You see movies about aliens and Zombies everyday. How exactly is that gonna ease the fear and shock in the presence of a real one. Or stop you from screaming "WTF is that"?

Django Unchained

So How did Samuel l Jackson know that django and hid wife knew each other just from the fact he seen them looking at each other? Django was the only Freeman ex slave that everyone on that plantation ever seen. And he rode a horse and got to stay in the big house. And brunhilda was probably the only German speaking slave anyone there saw. So, of course 2 people who would have saw something they never saw before would have alot of curiosity

Nah, it's called being aware. You can sometimes look at people and see they share some type of history without it ever being spoken. You can learn more from watching people than listening to them.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Django Unchained

the scene where Django is looking at them take hildy out the hotbox. "Is you coming? Or is you wantin to sleep in that box over there."

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
G.I. Joe Retaliation...

the worlds leaders release nuclear bombs all at the same time and one successfully destroys the entire city of London....then the U.S. President says all is right with the world after the Joe's defeat Cobra...:dahell:...mothafukkaz destroyed the British Parliament...do you know how fukked the worlds economy will be now...how fukked the stock market will be for decades...nikkaz acted like an abandoned building got the destroyed...:heh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
You are being illogical. Now if today you went outside and saw a zombie what would you do? How would you determine it was a zombie? Say a really bad off junkie approached you some look just like zombies, you scream zombie and stab in the brain? That's murder.

More over since when has books and movies actually prepared anyone for anything "real"?

With all due respect, if you went outside right now and saw a zombie, depending on the distance, you'd prob have no more than 20 seconds to decide if you're gonna run or fight. I'd think after you saw something running full speed toward you, arms flailing, you'd realize danger was approaching.

Zombies just don't "approach" people on some, "do you have change," shyt. In all zombie movies I can think of, the virus spreads fast because the host move and feed much faster than humans. Hence why, if there was a zombie outbreak, the people that would be fukked the most would be those asleep in their homes.

You can't prepare for something you don't know exists. Zombies are fictitious so whether they watched tv or read books or not, the first time they come across one would be scary and shocking as hell. Now lets say you come across a "zombie" and for the sake of this argument you aren't scared shytless and you recognize immediately it's a zombie. Now lets say you do what movies and books say to do and that shyt doesn't work. Then what.

I think you're vastly underrating the human psyche. I was around for 9/11. I was around for the Boston marathon bombings. You'd be fukkn surprised how aware the average person can be in a dangerous environment.

Last but not least, its 2013. Everyone should know by now that you avoid all Walmarts and metropolitan areas during a zombie outbreak. You don't really need much more preparation than that. Everything after is pure luck and skill.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Preparedness, Awareness, whatever! You're logic is shyt. You see movies about aliens and Zombies everyday. How exactly is that gonna ease the fear and shock in the presence of a real one. Or stop you from screaming "WTF is that"?

Nah, it's called being aware. You can sometimes look at people and see they share some type of history without it ever being spoken. You can learn more from watching people than listening to them.
dog, you keep talking about "easing fear" and shyt, I think it is funny that these movies exist in a universe parallel to ours in every single conceivable way except the very notion of zombies is non existent. nothing about how they should or shouldn't be afraid or be better prepared.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Dante's Peak...

couple jacuzzi bathing in a hot spring...don't get killed until the volcano lava emerges??...:stopitslime:.....the water would have been intolerable long before the lava came exploding out of it....these volcano movies seem to think organisms can't be burnt alive just by being next to molten lava.....:heh:
22A7B47B2D4D57B90D25BFEC98EA6_h316_w628_m5_cXevZrCca.jpg

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

thats a staged pictured

Fast and Furious 6

also every car that came in contact with the tank got instantly crushed, that's until the car with Luda got in front of it and the tank just pushed it around