HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Child's Play (all of them)

Chucky's flaw and his ultimate reason for failure was that he screamed loud as hell BEFORE he attacked his victim...givin them a chance to get away or counter attack....

How about he's a 3lb doll...really? He's punching and kicking people...If y'all don't toss his tiny a$$ in a box with some bricks and dump him in a river

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
How about he's a 3lb doll...really? He's punching and kicking people...If y'all don't toss his tiny a$$ in a box with some bricks and dump him in a river

lol...true....but i was giving the franchise the benefit of the doubt and say if a doll was to come to life and be a murderer....he could probably take me out quicker by silently stabbin me in my tibial vein than charging and screamin at me with a knife from 20 feet away.....:heh:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know exactly what you mean. a lot of zombie movies make the characters act like it's the first time they have even HEARD of zombies. lol like I know it's your first time having a global zombie outbreak in your fictional world but you mean they never had movies and books with what people think would happen in a zombie attack? we got characters at the beginning of these films seeing humans come back to life just to eat other humans and they'll be talkin about how everybody is "sick" or acting like it's some revelation that the infection can be spread by fluid contact.

You are being illogical. Now if today you went outside and saw a zombie what would you do? How would you determine it was a zombie? Say a really bad off junkie approached you some look just like zombies, you scream zombie and stab in the brain? That's murder.

More over since when has books and movies actually prepared anyone for anything "real"?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
You are being illogical. Now if today you went outside and saw a zombie what would you do? How would you determine it was a zombie? Say a really bad off junkie approached you some look just like zombies, you scream zombie and stab in the brain? That's murder.

More over since when has books and movies actually prepared anyone for anything "real"?

if I saw a man get killed, his body reanimated and he began to eat living humans, all the while there are many others like him lumbering around, I would assume they are zombies. lol I'm not even talking from a preparation stand point but the naivete at the beginnings amuse me

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if I saw a man get killed, his body reanimated and he began to eat living humans, all the while there are many others like him lumbering around, I would assume they are zombies. lol I'm not even talking from a preparation stand point but the naivete at the beginnings amuse me

First of if you seen that. You'd shyt yourself and haulass. You wouldn't be like "Oh, they're zombies. I know exactly what to do now"

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
NO DOUG WAS AWAKE. HE THREW THE MATTRESS OFF THE ROOF TO GET ATTENTION BUT NOBODY CAME UP.

conspiracy-keanu.jpg

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

THE PROBLEM IS IN THEIR WORLD NO SUCH THING EXISTS. THIS IS THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT. YOU NOTICE MOST OF THOSE MOVIES NEVER EVEN MENTION THE WORD ZOMBIE. THEY EVEN HAVE A TOUGH TIME TRYING TO DESCRIBE IT WHEN SOMEONE ASKS. TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF OUR WORLD AND ENTER THEIRS. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE MOVIE.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
THE PROBLEM IS IN THEIR WORLD NO SUCH THING EXISTS. THIS IS THEIR FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT. YOU NOTICE MOST OF THOSE MOVIES NEVER EVEN MENTION THE WORD ZOMBIE. THEY EVEN HAVE A TOUGH TIME TRYING TO DESCRIBE IT WHEN SOMEONE ASKS. TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF OUR WORLD AND ENTER THEIRS. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE MOVIE.

that's the only point I'm trying to make. lol they live in a world parallel to ours in almost every way, EXCEPT the zombie idea just is foreign to them. they have movies, tv shows, video games etc. about any number of things just like us, I'm sure, but that's one thing no one ever came up with. I find it funny that's all I'm saying.

First of if you seen that. You'd shyt yourself and haulass. You wouldn't be like "Oh, they're zombies. I know exactly what to do now"

if I saw a man get killed, his body reanimated and he began to eat living humans, all the while there are many others like him lumbering around, I would assume they are zombies. lol I'm not even talking from a preparation stand point but the naivete at the beginnings amuse me.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the only point I'm trying to make. lol they live in a world parallel to ours in almost every way, EXCEPT the zombie idea just is foreign to them. they have movies, tv shows, video games etc. about any number of things just like us, I'm sure, but that's one thing no one ever came up with. I find it funny that's all I'm saying.

You can't prepare for something you don't know exists. Zombies are fictitious so whether they watched tv or read books or not, the first time they come across one would be scary and shocking as hell. Now lets say you come across a "zombie" and for the sake of this argument you aren't scared shytless and you recognize immediately it's a zombie. Now lets say you do what movies and books say to do and that shyt doesn't work. Then what.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
You can't prepare for something you don't know exists. Zombies are fictitious so whether they watched tv or read books or not, the first time they come across one would be scary and shocking as hell. Now lets say you come across a "zombie" and for the sake of this argument you aren't scared shytless and you recognize immediately it's a zombie. Now lets say you do what movies and books say to do and that shyt doesn't work. Then what.

you're still arguing being prepared when I already stated that wasn't what I was referring to

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Ghostbusters 2

when they put the goo on the statue of liberty...her dress was swaying as if it was an actual dress and not part of the statue...:comeon:....
and how the hell was it moving as if it had bones and joints and whatnot?...any of the movements that the statue made would have broken the statue...

Daps
In the Fresh Prince episode where they are on vacation on Xmas time in some skiing resort in the mountains...

They get robbed by a small geeky looking white dude. Dude was tiny and nerdy looking, how did they get robbed by him? They coulda easily over powered that little f*ck. It was Will and Carlton and Ashley was there too. They coulda taken him down easily.
He was strapped with the pearl handled chrome thang and UEONO

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Django Unchained

So How did Samuel l Jackson know that django and hid wife knew each other just from the fact he seen them looking at each other? Django was the only Freeman ex slave that everyone on that plantation ever seen. And he rode a horse and got to stay in the big house. And brunhilda was probably the only German speaking slave anyone there saw. So, of course 2 people who would have saw something they never saw before would have alot of curiosity