HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Perfect example in Dawn Of The Dead, this little girl rushes dude, bites the skin off his neck blood is literally pouring out of his body, she goes to cover it up. calls the police, turns around and this nikkas stands up and walks around like He's all gravy she sees this and says..

"Are you alright" FOH, nah he ain't alright he obviously had what the little girl had.

cmon now.

I know exactly what you mean. a lot of zombie movies make the characters act like it's the first time they have even HEARD of zombies. lol like I know it's your first time having a global zombie outbreak in your fictional world but you mean they never had movies and books with what people think would happen in a zombie attack? we got characters at the beginning of these films seeing humans come back to life just to eat other humans and they'll be talkin about how everybody is "sick" or acting like it's some revelation that the infection can be spread by fluid contact.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I know exactly what you mean. a lot of zombie movies make the characters act like it's the first time they have even HEARD of zombies. lol like I know it's your first time having a global zombie outbreak in your fictional world but you mean they never had movies and books with what people think would happen in a zombie attack? we got characters at the beginning of these films seeing humans come back to life just to eat other humans and they'll be talkin about how everybody is "sick" or acting like it's some revelation that the infection can be spread by fluid contact.

THAT WOULD TAKE AWAY FROM THE SCARY ASPECT IF PEOPLE KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT FROM THE START.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
How the fukk did Andy Duphrane put that poster back on the wall so flawlessly?

shawshank-tunnel.jpg

:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
UK
The Hangover

The guys go on that big night out in Vegas. They wake up the morning, missing Doug. (Knowing that Doug is on the roof) The guys then proceed to spend the entire day looking for him. Skip to the night time, after returning Mike Tyson's tiger to his house at midnight.

If you were paying attention, they have spent about just under 17 or so hours without Doug. :krs:

This leads onto the scene where they count cards etc and raise enough money. Then, in the morning they go the deal. It appears to be late morning. This would mean that after about 26 hours, they still haven't found him. :mjpls:

Then after all of that jazz, they realize he is on the roof.

I'm not an mathematician, but if they got in at like 4 in the morning, we're expected to believe that Doug was asleep for nearly 30 hours on the Hotel roof. :leostare:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
The Hangover

The guys go on that big night out in Vegas. They wake up the morning, missing Doug. (Knowing that Doug is on the roof) The guys then proceed to spend the entire day looking for him. Skip to the night time, after returning Mike Tyson's tiger to his house at midnight.

If you were paying attention, they have spent about just under 17 or so hours without Doug. :krs:

This leads onto the scene where they count cards etc and raise enough money. Then, in the morning they go the deal. It appears to be late morning. This would mean that after about 26 hours, they still haven't found him. :mjpls:

Then after all of that jazz, they realize he is on the roof.

I'm not an mathematician, but if they got in at like 4 in the morning, we're expected to believe that Doug was asleep for nearly 30 hours on the Hotel roof. :leostare:

NO DOUG WAS AWAKE. HE THREW THE MATTRESS OFF THE ROOF TO GET ATTENTION BUT NOBODY CAME UP.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course not, its weed.....

Weed doesn't kill 400,000 people yearly.

Weed Doesn't kill anybody. :comeon: thought u knew.

the uneducated sicken me

weed is more harmful that tobacco
weed WILL kill you eventually

keep being ignorant,,
your fellow idiots :salute: you

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
the uneducated sicken me

weed is more harmful that tobacco
weed WILL kill you eventually

keep being ignorant,,
your fellow idiots :salute: you

:umad: and I don't even smoke anymore

marijuana-quote-carl-sagan.jpg

This dude is smarter than you and your entire fam, basically everyone that has your Holier than thou genes

:comeon: Get mad about a top level astro-physicist shytting on your opinion.