HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
He never quit his job, as we see and they joked about in the last new episode a couple weeks ago.
yeah i missed that episode i think it was the first one on season 2 or three, where he ends up saving his boss and ends up keeping the gig.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the show Suits, why wouldn't they just hire Mike Ross as an intern or a paralegal or even a gotdamn office assistant instead of hiring him as an attorney? He could still help with cases and do research, he just wouldn't be able to give legal advice or argue cases in court (which makes sense seeing as he has no actual trial experience).

Instead they have this dude talking to clients, making deals, and going to trial, which is highly illegal since he isn't a certified lawyer. His bosses also screwed themselves and the whole firm. Even if they fire him now, they would face penalties for knowingly allowing him to practice law without a license.

For anyone who hasn't seen this show, the main character Mike Ross is a genius with a photographic memory, but he never went to law school (he doesn't even have a college degree). However, he gets hired by one of the top law firms in NYC to work as an attorney.

Mike Ross and Harvey are my dudes, but this was such an unbelievably stupid mistake :heh:

What's even more mind boggling is how more and more people keep finding out. The people who know not counting Harvey are Trevor (who snitched on him), Jenny, Jessica & Rachel. That blows my mind. What makes it even more silly is when Mike gets on his high horse about honesty and doing the right thing. Remember that Black dude who sold some secrets or something? Mike hit him with the Spike Lee Do The Right Thing speech. I was like son, YOU ARE NOT A LAWYER. PLEASE STFU!

I just remembered that episode where the girl helped him with his records. She swore he was good money but that didn't work for a damn. I wonder if Louis will find out. Probably not but they'll continue to tease it. I wish they would just settle it and never bring it up because it's so silly.

I still rock with this show heavy.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How about just running around Chernobyl in leather jackets and the end credits don't show them in the hospital with radiation sickness?!

How about john having a chase scene end in a car crash...only to get in another car...start another scene...and have another crash...and walk away...

how about when they were in that safe house...john picks up a giant automatic weapon that just happened to be fully loaded, and seasoned russian terrorist group killers all just run in the room in single file line to get shot 1 by 1...

how about jon falling THROUGH TWO GLASS AND METAL BUILDINGS

borderline GOAT WOAT movie :deadmanny:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two incomes, Martin moving on to television and Gina being an exec and you can only afford a one bedroom in Detroit?

Come on now, his TV was straight low budget, yeah Gina moved up.

But it's a TV show, nothing makes sense

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who's ever seen Moesha knows Frank Mitchell is one of the worst TV dads ever. But there was one episode where Moesha goes to a college party, and somebody spikes the punch, so she comes home drunk and is too hungover to taker her final, so she flunks the class. Frank bytches at her for getting drunk, and says her failing the class was what she deserved. He had no concern at all for the fact that she was drugged at the party.

nikka, SHE COULD HAVE BEEN RAPED! :wtf::mindblown:

Speaking of rape, you know somebody at least TRIED to rape Kelly off of Married... with Children. I remember one episode she was talking about how she was dating a 12-year-old when she was 6, so you know there was at least some statutory rape going on. :merchant:

Also, I'm rewatching Samurai Champloo, and it's amazing how much of that show is some wacky coincidence saving the day just before Fuu would've been raped.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:smh:

That's not how those type of people work. Disrespect is enough of a reason to kill someone to them.

Beecher took a dump on his face and set him up to get a lot more years than what he was already serving. Then he kept running around there and living with no reprecussions. All the people under Schillinger woulda lost all respect for him if he didn't deal with him straight away.

Schillinger tried to hire Officer Whittelsey or whatever her name was to kill Beecher, she taped it and then he got like an extra 10 years.

That was bullsh!t too. Someone like Schillinger would have never gone to a guard to get rid of Beecher. He woulda done it himself or got someone from his gang trying to make a name for themselves to do it.

OZ was still a great show but some of the story lines were dumb. Even the writer admitted to exaggerating and changing a lot of things to make it more dramatic and entertaining.

he couldv'e killed him whenever he wanted.. he wanted to fukk with him.. kidnapping his kids, sending the hand in the mail, killing the kid.. stabbing up his pops and killing him

remember he had beecher's boyfriend or whatever.. chris.. he was in the cell with beecher, making friends with him for months, making him fall in love... just to break his arms and legs.. any of that time he could have him killed

and plus beecher had saeed on his side too.

but yea, you right.. that was some bullshyt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
how is it possible that EVERY CAR on the walking dead is sparkling clean? :why: and not only that, they still have gas :deadmanny: guns still got bullets :comeon: and besides all that, how could ANY zombie outbreak possibly defeat today's us military? :what: lets be real as human beings, as american citizens, we couldn't do shyt :ufdup: even with the all guns and the everything, but you mean to tell me a bunch a hungry, limpin ass retard zombies is too much??? :rudy: fukk outta here. ricks crew alone'll kill like 20 of them shyts in one fight and it aint but 8 of em. brehs, michonne is black runnin round with a damn SWORD to kill these shyts and even she lasted longer than the military :snoop:
i fell out at this :deadmanny: